Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,383 members, 7,947,618 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 03:46 AM

Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! (4440 Views)

Reg 05 Toyota Corolla LE - B Kings Auto Ltd / Distress Sale Toyota Camry :- B Kings Auto Ltd / Reg Muscle Toyota Camry :- B Kings Auto Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by asids55: 7:40pm On Jul 23, 2015
So i decided to cross check most of the pictures kings autos as been peddling here on nairaland through google image search,and lo and behold,i saw the sites he was lifting the pictures from and their original prices,i will post more as i see them,

1, 30 TON DAF DUMP TRUCK he offered for 2m,
the link https://www.nairaland.com/2442810/king-autos-present-everything-truck

the actual site and its price

http://autoline-eu.co.uk/sf/truck-tipper-DAF-CF85--15051416503681664400.html

the said truck goes for €34,183 and its naira equivalent is 8m naira
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by shalomm: 7:41pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by chiboyo(m): 8:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Confirmed!
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by Readonee35L(m): 8:22pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by idu1(m): 8:25pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by betandwin8484: 9:45pm On Jul 23, 2015
asids55:
So i decided to cross check most of the pictures kings autos as been peddling here on nairaland through google image search,and lo and behold,i saw the sites he was lifting the pictures from and their original prices,i will post more as i see them,

1, 30 TON DAF DUMP TRUCK he offered for 2m,
the link https://www.nairaland.com/2442810/king-autos-present-everything-truck

the actual site and its price

http://autoline-eu.co.uk/sf/truck-tipper-DAF-CF85--15051416503681664400.html

the said truck goes for €34,183 and its naira equivalent is 8m naira

Location of the truck with naira equivalent 8m is in RUSSIA cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Russia lohun lohun? That guy na b@stard!

3 Likes

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by ClearYourGoods: 2:19am On Jul 24, 2015
This is very sad. Hey guys, be careful with your money out there. Verify! Verify! Verify! before you pay any money. I can tell you that if you can't get verifiable details from and about the company (MGL) that I represent on NL, don't do business with us! You should hold every one you do business with on here to similar standards.
MGL
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by boldx(m): 4:17am On Jul 24, 2015
KINGSAUTOS, something tells me you are INSPIRED AUTOS. Your lettering is the same. CAPITAL LETTERS, with BLUE AND RED FONTS. INSPIRED AUTOS uses the same font style. TIME REGISTERED: JULY 02, 2015. You And you have only spent 1 DAY and 3 HOURS. Where have you been all this while? I can emphatically say with due respect that this is a PURE CASE OF REBRANDING. I have a lot of experience on REBRANDING HERE. If it is not to deceive people, may GOD bless the work of your hand, but if it is..., BUYERS BEWARE. I REST MY CASE!!!
This is a post i wrote on a different thread.

a) You copied Calculusx' thread and you did not defend your action.

b) You copied a picture on this thread. Kingsautos, you are a scam artist. You shouldn't be here on Nairaland. I advise you to deactivate your Nairaland account without undue hesitation. I dont want to say more than this.

3 Likes

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by chronique(m): 4:43am On Jul 24, 2015
What is all these? As in,kini gbogbo eleyi? How do I say this in igbo and hausa language? Has nairaland degenerated so low to the level where scammers are having free space to operate? What's so hard in people doing genuine business? If the new system of scamming people is via pre-order,I'd advice Seun to place an embargo on people carrying out pre-order business on this site. If this will save clients from being scammed,so be it.

5 Likes

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:43am On Jul 24, 2015
Hmmm watching in 3D
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by AlomoReloaded: 1:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
I have always had my reservations about that b@stard!!!!!!! I knew he was a common thief!!!! angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by donem: 2:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
Common thiefs are too much this days, going about scaminng innocent unsuspected victims.

I use this oppurtunity to call on all thiefs
here to desist from doing such hencforth.

Go look for job, cos he who does not work will steal.

If you cant find a white collar job, go into farming but by all means never be a common thief on this site.

2 Likes

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by chibecanglobal(m): 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2015
Comprehensive AUTOCHECK VIN history report in 15 minutes. Here www.nairaland.com/2462445/get-comprehensive-autocheck-vin-report
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by mindworx: 3:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
wasere ... awon boiz ti shey research ... e shey o
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by coolcharm(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2015
This Auto section sef don tire person. Scam today scam tomorrow. What is even special about pre ordered vehicles where you will have to pay about 50% upfront? With all these car shops and dealers around, i'd rather walking and do all the due diligence I need on the vehicle I want to buy.

Buh honestly, this is giving the section of niraland a really bad image. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by boliano(m): 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
I am KINGS AUTO & PROPERTY and I don't ask for any upfront payment from any buyer neither do I sell any ghost product, all my cars land n houses are all visible for inspection in lagos Nigeria here,
I am young growing car dealer and property agent, and my office is located at klm 10 lasu-isheri exp rd, akesan lagos....

His profile was open 7:54am On Jul 02
1 Like (Like)
Personal text: MY NUMBER +1 4084787014
Time registered: July 02, 2015
Time spent online: 2 days & 19 hours

While my own profile has been in existence since. Time registered: October 06, 2011
Time spent online: 16 days & 23 hours
View My posts (5507) | View My topics (429)
Section Most Active In: Autos

There is difference in my own business name and this so call kings Autos,

Thanks and God bless.....

8 Likes

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by opsynea2j(m): 6:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
boliano:
I am KINGS AUTO & PROPERTY and I don't ask for any upfront payment from any buyer neither do I sell any ghost product, all my cars land n houses are all visible for inspection in lagos Nigeria here,
I am young growing car dealer and property agent, and my office is located at klm 10 lasu-isheri exp rd, akesan lagos....

1 Like (Like)

While my own profile has been in existence since. Time registered: October 06, 2011

Confirmed kings auto and property »» https://www.nairaland.com/boliano/topics. Tested and trusted. I don't know the other "kings auto" who does pre-order thingy on NL

1 Like

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by tunnero2012(m): 7:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
I think there's a mixed up or something cos when i saw a pre-order thing from Kings auto on NL, i called bolliano,his profile name is BOLLIANO and asked him when he started that bt he told me he wasnt the one. So pls lets try nd get who exactly that King auto is nd he should stop if hes actually duping innocent people on NL. Ojo gbogbo ni ti OLE, ojo kan ni ti olohun ooo. NL is a genuine site nd we dont want scammers here oooo.

1 Like

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by Lagusta(m): 8:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
The only kings auto I know is boliano....

I have him on my BBM list, that guy is down to earth, he sells all kinds of cars, and you can easily go to his shop in Lagos to pick up your toks or naija used cars...

Any other kings auto is a bloody bastard, who needs to be jailed

5 Likes

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by betandwin8484: 6:26am On Jul 25, 2015
This guy will never give up... please click on this link and carefully go thru the details.. https://www.nairaland.com/prestigemotors

No Comment
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by tunergy(m): 12:38am On Jul 31, 2015
betandwin8484:
This guy will never give up... please click on this link and carefully go thru the details.. https://www.nairaland.com/prestigemotors

No Comment

Why am I having a feeling this prestige is Inspired!
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by HullemanTrucks: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2015
Good morning,

I had mailed this Kings autos a few months back, I had noticed that he was offering many trucks which were located throughout the UK, Ireland, Germany and America. The prices that he was offering delivered in Lagos were TOO LOW. There was no way he could offer a truck that had a minimum ex works value of €20.000 (even for the best negotiator!!!) for 30-40% less with Delivery to the port in Lagos, it is a typical behaviour of a scammer, to entice the client (read ''The Mark'') with a very low price. He emailed me back, however it was very short and he didn’t wish to enter into discussion about the trucks.

At Hulleman Trucks, we have our own stock of 150 + trucks, with 50+/- bought in and every week.We are a trusted name in international business, with clients in more than 60 countries worldwide.

When I browse various websites I also see our trucks offered at a much inflated price, it is something that can't be controlled, so the customer needs to exercise vigilance, especially when it comes to pre order trucks via a 3rd party.

We also sell pre-order trucks to clients, these are trucks that are bought by our team of purchasers (http://www.hulleman.com/en/about-hulleman/our-team/ ). For example, the truck may be purchased by Hulleman on the 1st of September with an expected delivery date of 15 September. We then send the details of the trucks to our regular clients, they then have the chance to make a decision on the truck before we list it on our website and all the popular used truck websites.

This is a favoured purchasing method for many of our clients (many of whom are traders in the Netherlands, Belgium, Nigeria, Ivory Coast, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Bolivia, Chile, Egypt and Oman amongst many others) This approach allows our customers to retain their competitive advantage when they wish to sell the truck in their home market, as the truck will never be published on the Internet.

1 Like

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by bimppyola: 11:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
Its high time we learn how buyers can pre order cars on their own and leave the rest to clearing and pick up agent for shipping.

1 Like

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by nativedoctor(m): 12:15am On Aug 29, 2015
boliano:

1 Like (Like)

ok, but let me use this opportunity to complain to you.
2 years ago you posted a vehicle for sale. i called and booked an appointment for inspection. after calling to confirm that i was on my way i took the rigorous 3hr (plus traffic) journey from ajah to your shop only for the chap i spoke with to be unavailable and his phone not reachable. when he finally appeared 2hrs later neither the keys nor the vehicle papers where available. the gist was that someone pocketed them and went to abeokuta.
i left and came the next day the vehicle refused to start. i was told it was it was a minor issue with the kick stater and that an auto electrician was on his way to fix it.
my brother 3 hours later after having lunch and 2 beers in the canteen in the same compund with you i didnt see any auto electrician. furiously i asked if another electrician could not work on it. finally i was asked to come back 2 days later by then it would have been sorted out.
when i came back as planned it was still the same story. so i just left and since then i have not bothered to open any of your posts.
the chap i spoke to was a young man in his mid to late twenties with afro hair and beard. he was dark and slim and always carried a bag slung across his chest.

1 Like

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by HullemanTrucks: 9:55am On Sep 04, 2015
bimppyola:
Its high time we learn how buyers can pre order cars on their own and leave the rest to clearing and pick up agent for shipping.

All reputable companies, whether in the US or Europe will ship the car/trucks to the port of Lagos. The bill of lading, along with the car papers will then be sent to the receiver's address by DHL at the seller's cost.
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by bimppyola: 7:48am On Sep 05, 2015
HullemanTrucks:

All reputable companies, whether in the US or Europe will ship the car/trucks to the port of Lagos. The bill of lading, along with the car papers will then be sent to the receiver's address by DHL at the seller's cost.

Thank you for your response,i would like to ask if the company which you bought car/truck from would deliver the bill of lading and along side with the car papers?

What of if the buyer buys the car only and wants to use another service to pick it up and ship to lagos,who will provide the bill of lading and the car papers??
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by bimppyola: 7:52am On Sep 05, 2015
HullemanTrucks:

Thank you for your response,i would like to ask if the company which you bought car/truck from would deliver the bill of lading and along side with the car papers?

What of if the buyer buys the car only and wants to use another service to pick it up and ship to lagos,who will provide the bill of lading and the car papers??
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by USAutoBuy(m): 2:59pm On Sep 05, 2015
bimppyola:

It is the responsibility of whoever is arranging the shipping. If the seller is arranging the shipping, he WILL MOST LIKELY be responsible for the cost of sending the bill of laden. However, if the buyer is arranging his own shipping, the seller is out of the picture. You cannot expect the cost to be passed on to the dealer after you have picked up your car and left.

Remember that these rules are not written in stone, some dealer will refuse to be involved in shipping the vehicle not to talk of even paying a penny in the cost of the bill of laden especially if they are not familiar with shipping process. Their job is to sell and what happens after that is buyer's responsibility. Most dealers that ships are doing it mostly out of courtesy and helping out buyer

Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by bimppyola: 3:11pm On Sep 05, 2015
USAutoBuy:

It is the responsibility of whoever is arranging the shipping. If the seller is arranging the shipping, he WILL MOST LIKELY be responsible for the cost of sending the bill of laden. However, if the buyer is arranging his own shipping, the seller is out of the picture. You cannot expect the cost to be passed on to the dealer after you have picked up your car and left.

Remember that these rules are not written in stone, some dealer will refuse to be involved in shipping the vehicle not to talk of even paying a penny in the cost of the bill of laden especially if they are not familiar with shipping process. Their job is to sell and what happens after that is buyer's responsibility. Most dealers that ships are doing it mostly out of courtesy and helping out buyer

Regards

Thankx,got it
I would like to ask about the car papers(document to show that you bought the vehicle) ,how do the buyer gets it or is it also with the bill of lading ? Pls elaborate
Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by USAutoBuy(m): 10:52pm On Sep 05, 2015
bimppyola:

Thankx,got it
I would like to ask about the car papers(document to show that you bought the vehicle) ,how do the buyer gets it or is it also with the bill of lading ? Pls elaborate

The ownership document is only good for the port authority overseas to ship the vehicle. Once the vehicle is shipped, you only need Bill of lading to claim your vehicle in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Kings Auto Is A Scammer!!!!! by bimppyola: 2:14am On Sep 06, 2015
USAutoBuy:

The ownership document is only good for the port authority overseas to ship the vehicle. Once the vehicle is shipped, you only need Bill of lading to claim your vehicle in Nigeria

Okay i got that ,what document can the should the buyer provide to the pick up agentto enable the seller to release the vehicle to the pickup agent so as to ship it to Nigeria??

As you have said that the bill of lading is the only document to claim the vehicle.Can the seller go to the port to claim his vehicle by him self alone or you need a custom agent to do thatand what is the process like?

(1) (2) (Reply)

2004 Corolla Sportz Used. / 2015 Lexus RX 350 SUV Tokunbo For Sale 6.6m / An appeal to a JB NL Dealer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.