Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,292 members, 7,881,081 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:00 PM

10 Truth And Facts That All Girls Must Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Truth And Facts That All Girls Must Know (1267 Views)

The Evils Of Skimpy Clothes On Girls#must read / Truth And Dare Game: Join Me Romancelanders! / If You Can Answer This Question, Then You'll Agree All Girls Are Just For Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Truth And Facts That All Girls Must Know by bolajioginni: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Kissing your man is not a problem, The problem is how you do it. Stop making sounds like a car crash "pitom pitom
pitommi"! Abeg U dey disturb me.
2. Screaming during sex is romantic and its not a problem,
The problem is screaming and shouting like werey
"JESUS, Oh my God, Holy mary".. You are having sex, Not a Church service!
And besides I don't knw if you are reminding God to punish you latter.
3. Wearing short skimpy skirts or dresses is not a problem in fact its very sexy. The problem is wearing your mini looking all nice and walking around and when you see guys you try to pull it down, Now you want it to be long?.... Abi..
Keep deceiving urself na. # sMh
4. Loving your man is not a problem as it is KOKANYE for me
but the problem is changing your Surname to his on Facebook. Bitch his mother doesn't even know you ...Chill!! And I would
hate to read ur post later saying MEN ARE WICKED OR CHEATS.
5. Calling all men dogs is not the problem, The problem is tagging yourself saint when you know he didn't Bleep himself but you.. So since you did it with him, kindly say I HAVE BEEN SLEEPING WITH A DOG OR DOGS as the case may be and please let us know the breed of dogs you came to the world from coz ur dad is male too and your mum have always been his bed partner..
6. Some girls are looking for tall guys with pink lips and six packs when their father is short, pot bellied with pomo lips you better be
contented like your Mother # lol.
7. If runs girls dont fail sunday's church services I wonder who
will?
8. Saying all guys are the same is not my problem bt is 2face and me the same? Is ur dad and ur teacher the
same,and beside who ask u to try them all? Ashawo
9. Bleaching your skin is not a problem, The problem is having white face, yellow hands chocolate lips and black legs. Are you zebra?
10. And if you Read this without a COMMENT or LIKE hmmm! I really wonder what your problem is!

4 Likes

Re: 10 Truth And Facts That All Girls Must Know by shalomm: 7:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: 10 Truth And Facts That All Girls Must Know by Tattooboy: 7:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
bolajioginni:

9. Bleaching your skin is not a problem, The problem is having white face, yellow hands chocolate lips and black legs. Are you zebra?
she could be grin
Re: 10 Truth And Facts That All Girls Must Know by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 23, 2015
Loool
Re: 10 Truth And Facts That All Girls Must Know by tomsniel(m): 7:48pm On Jul 23, 2015
Make I spread mat for here. I dey come
Re: 10 Truth And Facts That All Girls Must Know by cherylsmith(f): 7:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
angry angry
Re: 10 Truth And Facts That All Girls Must Know by kelvyn7: 7:51pm On Jul 23, 2015
grin

abeg let them know. their own don dey too much! cheesy
Re: 10 Truth And Facts That All Girls Must Know by shoesandbags(f): 8:54pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oops! I love the 2nd point, SCREAMING. Hahaha
Re: 10 Truth And Facts That All Girls Must Know by chomytex(f): 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2015
The num 1 though...pittom pittom like where kids dey lick hand after eating delicious soup.
Re: 10 Truth And Facts That All Girls Must Know by gracile(f): 12:41am On Jul 24, 2015
arrange your post please!
Re: 10 Truth And Facts That All Girls Must Know by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 24, 2015
I tire, post be like wetin fowl take scatter sand angry
gracile:
arrange your post please!
Re: 10 Truth And Facts That All Girls Must Know by Pinocchioo(f): 8:03am On Jul 24, 2015
No 6 and 9 sha... grin
Re: 10 Truth And Facts That All Girls Must Know by mypals: 8:07am On Jul 24, 2015
Funny post @ op but sounds true in a way

(1) (Reply)

Which One Would You Choose Ladies and Gentlemen!? (be Sincere) / My Girlfriend Just Broke Up With Me On A Ground Of Religious Differences. / Misspicy Na Jazzz???? >:(

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.