Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,560 members, 7,885,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 07:39 AM

Who Else Got This Invitation By BAM Construction Company UK - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Invitation By BAM Construction Company UK (995 Views)

SIWES: Who Else Got This Invitation From NLNG? / Did Any1 Receive This Invitation From NGSR / Interview Invitation By Chibeco Oil And Gas Nig Ltd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Else Got This Invitation By BAM Construction Company UK by Dammie199(f): 9:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
With reference to your application with us, as screened and evaluated by us over your submitted resume/CV, BAM CONSTRUCTION COMPANY is pleased to offer you a provisional appointment as a MAINTENANCE ENGINEER.
On acceptance of this Appointment you are to submit the following referenced documents below to us via email and also be present with the below requirements on your visa interview date:

1. One (1) Passport Size photographs
2. Your Signed copy of the appointment letter
3. International Workers Certificate.
Pls are they real?
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation By BAM Construction Company UK by Hiploko(m): 10:01pm On Jul 23, 2015
Thank God for a forum like nairaland. If not, millions of Nigerians would have been scammed... Bros, ask urself first. did u apply

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation By BAM Construction Company UK by Dammie199(f): 10:13pm On Jul 23, 2015
Hiploko:
Thank God for a forum like nairaland. If not, millions of Nigerians would have been scammed... Bros, ask urself first. did u apply

I don't even know when I applied for it.....just saw a mail from them containing appointment letter and UK visa form and I was told to come for interview in Abuja on the 27th of this month
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation By BAM Construction Company UK by Hiploko(m): 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2015
Dammie199:

I don't even know when I applied for it.....just saw a mail from them containing appointment letter and UK visa form and I was told to come for interview in Abuja on the 27th of this month
did they put any number to call and where is the interview taking place?
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation By BAM Construction Company UK by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 24, 2015
I got same mail, I r/memba applying, the advert was posted here on NL...... Dunno how authentic this is, but I smell a rat
Re: Who Else Got This Invitation By BAM Construction Company UK by seyilapy(m): 6:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Tinus:
I got same mail, I r/memba applying, the advert was posted here on NL...... Dunno how authentic this is, but I smell a rat

http://www.bam.co.uk/careers/fake-job-offers

Re: Who Else Got This Invitation By BAM Construction Company UK by Dammie199(f): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2015
Hiploko:
did they put any number to call and where is the interview taking place?

No....they didn't put any number to call,just the number of the person to collect international workers certificate and the VENUE OF INTERVIEW-British High Commission (Management and Visa Sections)
Address: Chancery Building 19 Torren Close
Off Mississippi Street,
Off Shehu Shagari Way (North)
Maitama Abuja.

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me, Have You Been Contacted Or Do You Work Here / Denco Drugs Company Nig Ltd Recruitment For Sales Representative / Job Vacancy Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.