Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,877 members, 7,876,343 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:13 PM

Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer (30710 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Peter And Paul Okoye With Their Friend / Shirtless Photo Of Peter Okoye By The Poolside Causes Uproar Online / Picture Of Peter Psquare And His kids On Father's Sunday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by WhatDoYouMean: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2015
Bodily exercise profiteth little
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:49am On Jul 24, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Damn just take a look @ Peter shocked that guy is hot cheesy. Choi look @ those trainer's muscles nd legs shocked dy refuse to match each other.
I am Hotter Baby!
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by tellwisdom: 8:49am On Jul 24, 2015
Nothing wrong with the trainer...just the arm. Others are good
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by DONSMITH123(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2015
omo see hulk
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by aguizm(m): 8:50am On Jul 24, 2015
All these gym trainers body no d encourage guys at all. Remembered when I enrolled in a gym. The trainer physique discourage me abeg. See how the man b like cement bag when both water and air cake.
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by seunny4lif(m): 8:52am On Jul 24, 2015
I enter FP today..... grin
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by Orikinla(m): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2015
[size=28pt]Men with huge arms and tiny legs always look funny to me.
Nigerian body builders don't know how to build their bodies proportionately.
And many of them cannot perform in bed. One of them flexed his big muscles to me until his wife told me that he could not perform and I told him. He could not even make his wife pregnant. [/size]
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by Nobody: 8:53am On Jul 24, 2015
HIGHESTPOPORI:
I am Hotter Baby!

Lol cheesy don't worry I bliv u even without seeing ur pic
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by AsanwaKC(f): 8:53am On Jul 24, 2015
mtchww...not as built as my boo tongue...that trainer sure compete..
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by prettyJoy22(f): 8:56am On Jul 24, 2015
Peter has a nice body...sexy cool
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2015
What's the point gathering all the muscle only to have a micro diick.
Grabbing a lady with all your muscle only to be hardly felt inside her pu..ssy. Not just right.

Say No To Bodybuilding.
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by AdeQuate18: 8:56am On Jul 24, 2015
His trainer's arms are small compared to mine joor
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 8:57am On Jul 24, 2015
MhizDeedy:

Lol cheesy don't worry I bliv u even without seeing ur pic
Pm me for whatsapp and bbm to see my pics and me knowing You better!
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by Bants(m): 8:58am On Jul 24, 2015
That trainer is definitely on steroids he needs to chill
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by newacca: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2015
Imagine if his trainer is also a boxer cheesy
Anyway, the trainee looks cool.
He gotta look good when he dresses smart and wear nice accessories.

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by Nyaknor(m): 8:59am On Jul 24, 2015
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked See hand. OMo na to sleep gym o
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 24, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Damn just take a look @ Peter shocked that guy is hot cheesy. Choi look @ those trainer's muscles nd legs shocked dy refuse to match each other.

So peter is hot right? Would u accept his offer to be a baby mama to him?
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by WillyWest: 9:05am On Jul 24, 2015
Ever since i started working in Abuja, transport and house rent don chop my salary, I have lost my pot belly soon i'll look like psquare angry
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by encryptjay(m): 9:06am On Jul 24, 2015
Laws! The trainer's physique is messed up...Peter's physique is just perfect
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by ejikeuzo: 9:07am On Jul 24, 2015
Hello friends do you know about sportalys bet?
check out these
*For better service and treatment click on http://www.sportalys.net
*This is a betting website that offers BONUS on every bet with more than one selection
*We also update your betting record as soon as matches are over
*This is a track record you can rely on

you can always contact us via whatsapp or call +2348155599572 also through our http://www.sportalys.net
follow us on our twitter handle @sportalysdotnet

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by iPopAlomo(m): 9:11am On Jul 24, 2015
And he skips leg day... Mstcheeeew.... no muscles way bottle no dey tear...

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by Youngmolis: 9:14am On Jul 24, 2015
shocked See body
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by Nobody: 9:16am On Jul 24, 2015
naijadeyhia:

So peter is hot right? Would u accept his offer to be a baby mama to him?

Y do ppl reason like this? I said he's hot, that's my compliment to him and u re here talkn abt being his babymama, did I tell u I need a child now or he's Peter not married. No ooh I wil like to be ur babymama mtchewww
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by onatisi(m): 9:16am On Jul 24, 2015
Orikinla:
And many of them cannot perform in bed. One of them flexed his big muscles to me until his wife told me that he could not perform and I told him. He could not even make his wife pregnant. [/size]
natural body building is very very good . But most or majority of them are on steroids or body building tablets that destroys their joystick and makes the sexually below average . if you want to build ur body naturally ,try ponpon work on a construction site ,by the time you carry block,concrete ,cement from 7am to 4pm for 1 week

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by Nobody: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2015
... bodily training is beneficial

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by onadana: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2015
coolYou lift iron so hard that you look awful...moderately built with balance on the lower body is more appropriate.
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by laprince(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2015
sanc2s:
I never believed I'll see Johnny bravo in real life. That's is him

Is this real life?
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by Aringarosa(m): 9:21am On Jul 24, 2015
Taylor86:

dem dey carry gym for leg

Lol

It only proves you know nothing about body building.
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by onadana: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Orikinla:
[color=#006600][/color]

HIS WIFE TOLD YOU?

1 Like

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by harry509: 9:22am On Jul 24, 2015
Vivalavida99:
kiss cool

The trainer tho!!!! shocked
check d departmnt of COMMANDO...... Oya continuel peter.
Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by sukkot: 9:23am On Jul 24, 2015
Aringarosa:
Looks like trainer skips leg days, i might be wrong though.
you are wrong. leg muscles can only grow but so much as compared to the rest of the body. but look at his well defined gastrocnemius and soleus muscle ? this is how almost all bodybuilders look unless those who were blessed with huge legs before they started training. if your legs were not huge before you started weightlifting, its only so much you can do to make them bigger

4 Likes

Re: Checkout This Photo Of Peter Of Psquare And His Trainer by vislabraye(m): 9:26am On Jul 24, 2015
Vivalavida99:
kiss cool

The trainer tho!!!! shocked

Don't you find him sexy ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola, Adekunle Gold And Seyi Law Arrives In Dublin / Yvonne Jegede Removes Fawole, Her Husband's Name On IG After Baby Dedication / Lizard Enters Femi Kuti's Car On Third Mainland Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.