Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,088 members, 7,887,168 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 11:13 PM

Have You Seen "games Men Play"? - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Have You Seen "games Men Play"? (1411 Views)

3 Idiots: Have You Seen The Movie? Please, Share Your Lessons! / Have You Seen 'orange Is The New Black' Series? / Have You Seen The New Coca Cola Advert? It Insults Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Seen "games Men Play"? by mamazita1(f): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2006
HAVE YOU SEEN "GAMES MEN PLAY" the new film produced by Emem Isong? Its the bomb! Its a reference point to the way we as Nigerian look at relationships wherether you are a man, woman, married or single . Check it out and tell me what you think, guys!
Re: Have You Seen "games Men Play"? by Lexyhearts(f): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2007
i am in love with that movie i really like how jim iyke and uche jombe love in that film
i also like when they were dancing all in white
i highly recommend this movie
Re: Have You Seen "games Men Play"? by annmarien(f): 7:22pm On Jun 14, 2007
that movie is one u can actually watch and be praying to see pts 2&3. loved the movie. for a change it was something to recommend for others
Re: Have You Seen "games Men Play"? by Lexyhearts(f): 3:06pm On Jun 15, 2007
@ANN MALIEN
U CAN SAY THAT AGAIN IT WAS SWEET AND COOL grin grin cheesy
Re: Have You Seen "games Men Play"? by ThoniaSlim(f): 3:32pm On Jun 27, 2007
for now it stands on the top list of my favorite Nigerian movies, the storyline was unique and different from all the usual craps you get.

(1) (Reply)

Ini Edo In Prison! / ‘fifty Shades’ Star May Quit Series Because Wife Is Mad At Sex Scenes / My Favourite Animes/manga/manhwa/manhua

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.