Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,718 members, 7,882,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:50 AM

Whatsapp Now Let's You Mark Messages As Unread! - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Whatsapp Now Let's You Mark Messages As Unread! (404 Views)

5G Broadband Will Let You Download 1gb File In 3 Seconds / Whatsapp For Android Could Soon Let You Recall, Edit Messages After Sending Them / Whatsapp Now Allows You Draw Or Write On Photos And Videos, As Well As Add Emoji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whatsapp Now Let's You Mark Messages As Unread! by Techthins(m): 7:12am On Jul 24, 2015
WhatsApp introduces 'mark as unread' feature. By tapping and holding any conversation, users can switch its status to "green", serving as a visual reminder to respond to the sender at a later time. Sadly, Any messages that have been seen by the recipient will still appear with two blue ticks next to them.
Re: Whatsapp Now Let's You Mark Messages As Unread! by Swagk101(m): 7:15am On Jul 24, 2015
wink
Re: Whatsapp Now Let's You Mark Messages As Unread! by Jayboi(m): 7:16am On Jul 24, 2015
That's a welcome development. I use the pop up feature that enables me read msgs that enters at instant and hardly remember to reply messages. but with this! thumbs up. I ll get to know who and who I'm yet to reply

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

London Used Ipad Mini 2 32gb / Free Shipping To Your Doorstep / Cable Protection Covers Suppliers Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.