Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,245 members, 7,880,916 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:10 AM

Imagine What Gay Problem Is Causing For This Innocent Baby - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imagine What Gay Problem Is Causing For This Innocent Baby (818 Views)

Nigeria's Problem Is Not Prayer - Ben Murray-Bruce / Our Major Problem Is Ekweremadu, And Not Saraki- Oyegun / Buhari, Your Change Is Causing Despondency – Okogie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imagine What Gay Problem Is Causing For This Innocent Baby by Azazi(m): 7:54am On Jul 24, 2015
This little baby's future is now in the hands of the court all because of gay
wahala. Chai!
Bud Lake (a gay man) is terrified. Since his daughter Carmen was born six
months ago, using a surrogate in Thailand, he's known the Thai police, social
services or the surrogate mother could take her away.
"I have no legal rights over Carmen. The woman who gives birth has all legal
rights," he told CNN from the Bangkok apartment he shares with husband
Manuel Santos (another game man), their two-year-old son and baby Carmen.
The drama began a week after Carmen was born...
He was delivered in January. The day before Lake planned to take Carmen to
get a U.S. passport, he received a text from the translator for Patidta
Kusolsang, the surrogate mother. She said she wanted to keep the baby.
Now little baby Carmen's future is in the hands of the Thai courts.
Surrogate clampdown
The legal battle comes during a particularly complicated time. Thailand had a
booming surrogacy industry catering to foreign couples, but a series of
scandals led the country's military rulers to ban the practice.
The new law takes effect at the end of the month and makes surrogacy for
profit a criminal offense.
Carmen's fathers are hoping to take advantage of a temporary provision that
would allow them to leave with Carmen, but it defines intended parents as a
"husband and wife."
According to Lake, the baby is biologically his with an egg donor. He believes
Kusolsang, the surrogate, changed her mind about giving them the baby after
she found out they were gay.
In their first meeting to resolve the dispute, "she declared that we were not an
ordinary family," he said.
Surrogate: I changed my mind
Kusolsang said their s*xual orientation is her concern, but that she cares for
the safety for her child.
"I miss her every day," Kusolsang said. "You see how cruel the world today.
And I just don't know what they are going to do with my baby."
She told CNN that she changed her mind some months ago about giving up
the baby and tried in vain to get more information about the intended parents
- two gay men.
Kusolsang has filed a claim with the Thai police and written a letter to the
U.S. embassy.
Re: Imagine What Gay Problem Is Causing For This Innocent Baby by coolestrogue(m): 7:55am On Jul 24, 2015
Re: Imagine What Gay Problem Is Causing For This Innocent Baby by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 24, 2015
hh
Re: Imagine What Gay Problem Is Causing For This Innocent Baby by Cutehector(m): 7:58am On Jul 24, 2015
Dah one corncen dem
Re: Imagine What Gay Problem Is Causing For This Innocent Baby by vanen2: 7:59am On Jul 24, 2015
I don tire for this gay thing. . . . .
Re: Imagine What Gay Problem Is Causing For This Innocent Baby by kossyablaze(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Ok o...the two dudes above me shaa

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Imagine What Gay Problem Is Causing For This Innocent Baby by donholy28(m): 8:01am On Jul 24, 2015
Wetin concern me...na dem cause am
Re: Imagine What Gay Problem Is Causing For This Innocent Baby by mcdreeezy: 8:04am On Jul 24, 2015
America sha! Fvcktards err'where! Why is Obama still yet to consider Mugabe's proposal?

Yeye dey smell.
Re: Imagine What Gay Problem Is Causing For This Innocent Baby by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 24, 2015
Their biz
Re: Imagine What Gay Problem Is Causing For This Innocent Baby by omowolewa: 8:10am On Jul 24, 2015
Is anything good about homo?!
Re: Imagine What Gay Problem Is Causing For This Innocent Baby by MRBrownJ: 9:02am On Jul 24, 2015
Azazi:
"I miss her every day," Kusolsang said. "You see how cruel the world today.
And I just don't know what they are going to do with my baby."

she says she "misses her everyday" yet was willing to give her up forever for profit?! she says she doesnt know what they are going to do with her baby as if ONLY gay people abuse children or are pedos... NONSENSE!!!! this biatch is just trying to get more money from the deal, by inventing BS concern. if she feels this way, let her (and the agency) reimburse the fee they were paid for surrogacy.
Re: Imagine What Gay Problem Is Causing For This Innocent Baby by KateFowler: 8:53pm On Aug 03, 2015
I think, that surrogacy is pretty good idea for gay couples kiss[color=#990000][/color]. Even the Bible say that it is possible to do. I read a lot about it on http://ivf-sunrise.net and it is pretty good. They provide a good service. I think that it is a good idea for those who are not possible to born kids. My cousine also told a few things about that. I know that Thai laws changed but there must be solution.

(1) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About The US Presidential Car Aka ‘the Beast' / Eshinwaju Banned Again??? / Lagosians Rally Against Corruption Urging Buhari To Jail Ngozi Okonjo-iweala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.