Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,346 members, 7,978,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 07:11 PM

Distant Relationships - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Distant Relationships (762 Views)

The Bitter Truth For Guys Trying To Maintain Distant Relationships / Long Distant Relationships...how Safe Are They? / Distant Relationships And Phone Calls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Distant Relationships by stechi(m): 6:11pm On Mar 13, 2009
Hi,
The last couple of days have been period of ", is it working out atall?" relating to distant relationships.

Sometimes one tends to find solution to it (thats if it is a problem for some) by a daily contact through phone with your hearthrob,but ALAS! what of the days you dont call,or network problem denying you of expressing your Love to him/her(Naija problem).

Alternatively,emails are exchanged between both parties and where there is no internet access what happens?

I'ld appreciate it so much if I can get reactions or suggestions from you guys on this topic.
Re: Distant Relationships by oleigh(m): 6:23pm On Mar 13, 2009
it all depend on trust.
Re: Distant Relationships by jacq(f): 9:14pm On Mar 13, 2009
I hate long distance relationship
just too hard.
Re: Distant Relationships by vanosa: 9:29pm On Mar 13, 2009
distance relationships depends on trust.
Re: Distant Relationships by jamace(m): 10:25pm On Mar 13, 2009
Which kind of trust do you mean? Stop decieving me. If you can not stay closer/together forget it. Long distance relationship of hussie and wifey leads to sexual promiscuity by both party. If you like, curse me. I don tell you my own. sad

1 Like

Re: Distant Relationships by tope2000(f): 11:05pm On Mar 13, 2009
jamace:

Which kind of trust do you mean? Stop decieving me. If you can not stay closer/together forget it. Long distance relationship of hussie and wifey leads to sexual promiscuity by both party. If you like, curse me. I don tell you my own. sad

gbam cool
Re: Distant Relationships by usmanjaji(m): 12:13am On Mar 14, 2009
Trust Is All U Need In Suitations Like This ,
Re: Distant Relationships by oluwafemi113(m): 12:19am On Mar 14, 2009
distant relationships to me means game
you win at times and you lose at time
that's one of the  rules of the game
Re: Distant Relationships by Hesperus(m): 12:24am On Mar 14, 2009
jamace:

Good point. But I must add, not all distant relationships end up that way, some still survive the miles. Depends on how into each other they are, and the mindset of both parties.
Re: Distant Relationships by oluwafemi113(m): 1:16am On Mar 14, 2009
i they feel you ooooo
Re: Distant Relationships by topup: 5:49am On Mar 14, 2009
Short long distant relationships have a better dhance of working.

What I mean by that is that, a long distant relationship which is kept as short as possible has a greater chance of being successful, when we begin to talk about this sort of relationship for years, then it becomes very risky.

I wouldn't advice that any current relationship is cut, but the two people need to be honest with each other, and it's not worth the pain, if the person who lacks trust is open about this, then I am sure a compromise about how much contact and how the relationship will operate during this period would be very sensible.
Re: Distant Relationships by stateboy: 8:31am On Mar 14, 2009
My fellow naira-eater,it depend on trust and likeness.cos i have been into that kind of relationship which works more than the distance relationship
Re: Distant Relationships by emmakc(m): 9:49am On Mar 14, 2009
If u say uve been n one, hwfar 4 now.
Honestly am in one now, its ok but its not worth it. Sometime i dey feel like maga. But d worst is if una be diffent ethnic ,
Re: Distant Relationships by Czarskit(m): 10:03am On Mar 14, 2009
Distant relationships? They're possible but difficult to maintain.
Re: Distant Relationships by farous(m): 1:32pm On Mar 16, 2009
I have been into Long distance relationship.Its not easy to maintain.The only thing is for you to conclude in your mind that Come rain or sunshine,that u should maintain it or u decide that u wont enter into it atall.Trust and Constant communication are the bedrock towards maintaining LDR.Just put off ur mind that she or he is not cheating on u,even if she or he may be doing so,but there is nothing u can do.LDR is very bad.The disadvantages is more than the advantage.I did not encourage it!!
Re: Distant Relationships by dljbd1(m): 1:54am On Mar 17, 2009
since ur HRT could locate him/her that far, then who r u to say, "ITS NOT POSSIBLE"

(1) (Reply)

Would You Lie To Be At Peace With A Man? / Wen Do Make Ur Request To Ur Man / Is love HUMAN or DIVINE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.