Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,640 members, 7,921,392 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:25 AM

Relationships: Why Do Women Always Fall For The Bad Boy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationships: Why Do Women Always Fall For The Bad Boy? (846 Views)

Why Ladies easily Fall For deceitful men. / Guys, Take Note! This Is The Very First Thing Women Always Notice About You / Here Are 12 Reasons why a lady will always fall for you if you have this.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relationships: Why Do Women Always Fall For The Bad Boy? by famobaba(m): 9:47am On Jul 24, 2015
Is the excitement and mystery of being with a bad boy worth the heartache? Or should you simply deem this phase as rebellious and move on?

Through time immemorial bad boys are known to leave a trail of teary-eyed women with broken hearts behind them.

Remember Brad Pitt in Fight Club or Ryan Gosling in the more recent Crazy, Stupid Love?

Truth be told, women dig jerks. Its true, right? Despite their actions, women cannot resist their charm. It’s a classic case of liking everything that is wrong for you. You know you desire that ecstasy and we’re all guilty of this fact.

Says psychiatrist Anita Peters, “Bad boys, as we like to call them, may or may not be involved in a number of things like drinking, smoking, excessive partying and women. Every woman would like to fill her life with excitement, and a man who keeps a girl on her toes gives her just that…and more. Ask a girl who’s slept with a ‘bad boy!’ However, a bad boy’s allure is limited. It might even end at just being a childish fantasy.”

According to a recent survey, the thrill of being with someone who lives on the wild side has a lot of women chasing.....

MORE...>>http://expressng.com/2015/07/relationships-why-do-women-always-fall-for-the-bad-boy/

Re: Relationships: Why Do Women Always Fall For The Bad Boy? by adamilen(f): 9:48am On Jul 24, 2015
BAD BOYS = BAD NEWS

By the time reality sets in, it may be too late.
Re: Relationships: Why Do Women Always Fall For The Bad Boy? by kbams241: 9:48am On Jul 24, 2015
f
Re: Relationships: Why Do Women Always Fall For The Bad Boy? by Mossaino(m): 9:52am On Jul 24, 2015
I guess Women fall for bad guys because they enjoyed being lied to and flattered. After being used and dumped they find their way into the churches looking for a husband...
Re: Relationships: Why Do Women Always Fall For The Bad Boy? by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:53am On Jul 24, 2015
Because good guys are termed Mr Nice Guy and too boring.. in otherowrds, girls/ladies/women love adventuring
Re: Relationships: Why Do Women Always Fall For The Bad Boy? by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 24, 2015
when they are young, they want bad boys not the dulling dudes.

when they want to settle down they want the so called dulling dudes
Re: Relationships: Why Do Women Always Fall For The Bad Boy? by Hawlahscho(m): 10:00am On Jul 24, 2015
WOMEN IN GENERAL

You kidding me

MY MOM
Re: Relationships: Why Do Women Always Fall For The Bad Boy? by Eneze1(f): 10:02am On Jul 24, 2015
Bad guys are smooth talkers
Re: Relationships: Why Do Women Always Fall For The Bad Boy? by IamLEGEND1: 10:05am On Jul 24, 2015
#
Re: Relationships: Why Do Women Always Fall For The Bad Boy? by Adaeze003(f): 10:09am On Jul 24, 2015
I don't know but be yourself... I mean, if you're nice or bad just coz you want a girl then you have bigger problems than you know of(unless you are under 20 sha... then you're good wink)...
Re: Relationships: Why Do Women Always Fall For The Bad Boy? by ellapius(f): 10:32am On Jul 24, 2015
let me help u out dearest cos u never know how it feels till u experience the rush of blood in our veins when we meet a real guy as in a guy who says it the way it is.
that guy who keeps us on our toes trying to please him, lols u dont no wat it feels like wen we look into his eyes to seek his approval for our makeup our sexy gown our high hills we no he has seen it all.He is crazy,raw,he does not cry.
when u look at him he is soo untamed and we just want him all to oursef. hmmm
he is soo sharp and smooth .his swags re unmatchable.u can seee why he is soo irresistible. my bad ass nigga
Re: Relationships: Why Do Women Always Fall For The Bad Boy? by vislabraye(m): 10:36am On Jul 24, 2015
Sigmund Fraud (Freud grin ) knows the answer.

(1) (Reply)

Photo: See Why Sex With Robots Will Be Norm In 50 Years Time / [HELP] Question Of The Day: Guys, Can You Marry This Kind Of Girl? / This Is For The Guys.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.