Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,912 members, 7,931,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 05:51 PM

PIC Of The Day!!!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / PIC Of The Day!!!! (7301 Views)

PIC Of How Sophisticated Our Android Will Be By 2030 / Wonderful Pic Of Tecno Smartphone Evolution In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by Ladybianca(f): 9:08am On Jul 25, 2015
So true
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by syphs(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2015
am that android user who never switches off his data
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by ameer2: 10:46am On Jul 25, 2015
m guilty of dis,bt i off my data to save ba3.
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by SexyStrawberry(f): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2015
grin grin its no longer like that with the help of opera mini subscriptions grin grin
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by Efostick(m): 11:39am On Jul 25, 2015
angry that's for the regular android user....

Who does that anymore??
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by bolaji3071(m): 1:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Yomieluv:
Not with my visafone modem..it expires sef.
pls can tell me how much it would cost me to hav a visafone modem, and hw much for d sub. Pls help o. Etisalat modem sub is aint gud@all
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by jaybee104(m): 2:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
True, but unlike me hu will soon celebrate his 1yr of free browsing in 2months time
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by Olufemiolaolu(m): 3:44pm On Jul 25, 2015
Vry untrue, im using an Android abeg.
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by dominique(f): 7:01pm On Jul 25, 2015
Macmilla:
So true and so annoying. Someone sent me a friend request on bbm. I accepted and said hi. It took 3days for the msg to get delivered and another 6 days for her to reply.

I deleted her immediately.

Rofl na by force to use andriod ni? grin

The only time I ever switched off my mobile data was when I turned on the flashlight and some annoying pop-up ads was interrupting the light. I used (and still using) a java phone even though I could afford andriod subscription. Yet you will see students rushing to buy andriod phones thinking free 10mb will reach anywhere on it.
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by Evathyst(f): 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
God! See uppercut! Oya, all the MTN 10mb customers forming 'data gurus'. Over to you people o!

1 Like

Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by missKiffy(f): 7:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gejpresident:
True or false
So damn true cheesy
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by blaquemyc: 7:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
only those who don't know their way do that, as for me and my droid, data stays on always cuz tweaks no dey dry for our end.
Always have a backup plan
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by olamieseun(m): 8:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
I don't even knw wir data off dey on my phone because have never shortage of data one day. Free data I dey used fo over 2year since I buy my android
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by hasmuz(m): 6:24am On Jul 27, 2015
Very True! It almost ruin my relationship with one girl like that...
She'll ask "how are you?" and before i'll type fine she don off her data grin
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by Applaner: 6:49am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2015
missKiffy:

So damn true cheesy
lol grin
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by nuelzy: 1:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
Akamo5:
so there are still people that complain of data in Nigeria?
bros we dey oo...u can use d time of ur post and d time i used in quoting u to confirm...abeg any solution??
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by avicky(f): 2:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
Macmilla:
So true and so annoying. Someone sent me a friend request on bbm. I accepted and said hi. It took 3days for the msg to get delivered and another 6 days for her to reply.

I deleted her immediately.

grin you wicked bro.
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by Macmilla(m): 2:32pm On Jul 27, 2015
avicky:

grin you wicked bro.
How am I wicked. If she can't turn on her data at least once a day to check and reply msgs, then what is she doing on bbm?
Re: PIC Of The Day!!!! by avicky(f): 2:50pm On Jul 27, 2015
Macmilla:

How am I wicked. If she can't turn on her data at least once a day to check and reply msgs, then what is she doing on bbm?

grin. Na economy. Besides she hasn't discovered the right network for the best android data.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Change, Customize Tecno, Infinix Android Phones Status Bar Without ROOT / See How To Activate Airtel Double Data Offer For 2018 / Buying phones from alibaba pros and cons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.