Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,512 members, 7,975,056 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 03:50 PM

Do you Hang Or Fold Your Clothes? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Do you Hang Or Fold Your Clothes? (2415 Views)

Why Keystone Bank may still finally fold up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do you Hang Or Fold Your Clothes? by Eberex(m): 1:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
Hello i'm wondering if ts better to hang or to fold your clothes. I know some people hang everything from tank tops to jeans to t-shirts. Others i know fold up most of their things including dresses skirts etc. others go half and half. What is better for clothes and what do you guys think? I did some search and i came across the results below:

Do they work for you?

1. Wool sweaters. Hanging will stretch out the neck and shoulders.

2. Cotton anything. Folding will result in you having to iron and we want to avoid that at all costs.

3. Linen anything. The same reason as cotton, but even more so.

4. Jeans, corduroys, and chinos. Pants and shorts made from rugged material can be stored either way.

5. Trousers. They tend to wrinkle easily and hanging them circles back to that "avoid the iron at all costs" rule.

6. Blazers. For obvious reasons.

7. Ties. A tie rack is a very worthy investment because these buggers wrinkle easily. But you could also roll up your ties and store 'em in PVC pipes.

8. Belts. Hang them over the hook of a hanger, or roll them up and stick 'em in a drawer/PVC pipe like your ties.

9. Shirts. Hanging means no wrinkles, and no wrin... well, you get the point.

10. T-shirts. Much like a wool sweater, hanging a tee will stretch out the neck and shoulders, resulting in unsightly bumps. (Check out this piece for a simple way to get rid of hanger bumps.)

11. Knitwear. Because, if hung, it'll stretch out worse than your wool sweaters and t-shirts.

Re: Do you Hang Or Fold Your Clothes? by benedictnsi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Its all about choice
Re: Do you Hang Or Fold Your Clothes? by MRBrownJ: 3:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
anything below the waist: fold... anything above the waist: hang

(1) (Reply)

Volunteers Needed At Internally Displaced Persons Camps / Goodluck Jonathan Biography-profile & Net Worth / What! Have You Seen this Type of Punishment in Schools?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.