Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,465 members, 7,944,310 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:22 PM

Buhari Denies Accusing U.S. Govt. Of Aiding Boko Haram - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Denies Accusing U.S. Govt. Of Aiding Boko Haram (533 Views)

Reno Denies Accusing President Buhari Of Part-funding Hillary Clinton’s Campaign / Prof. Kperogi Denies Accusing FG Of Spending £6million On Buhari's Health Trip / Shocker: Buhari Accuses U . S. Of Aiding Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Denies Accusing U.S. Govt. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Ptimes: 2:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari has denied accusing the United States of supporting Boko Haram by refusing to sell arms to Nigeria.

Mr. Buhari had remarked during his visit to Washington this week, that America’s enforcement of the Leahy Law, which prohibits its government from supplying weapons to any country accused of human rights abuses, was in a way “aiding and abetting” Boko Haram.

The comments have been widely reported in local and foreign media.

In a statement Friday, the Nigerian presidency said the “persisting” reports are “untrue and widely off the mark”.

Full statement by presidential spokesperson, Femi Adesina:
see more..............
http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/187182-buhari-denies-accusing-u-s-govt-of-aiding-boko-haram.html
Re: Buhari Denies Accusing U.S. Govt. Of Aiding Boko Haram by TS2(m): 2:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
That's how today I was in a meeting with one of our oyinbo investors and I wanted to mess...I had to comport.

Now the guy has left for how many hours and I have lost the mess now.

Im sad.
Re: Buhari Denies Accusing U.S. Govt. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
you
Re: Buhari Denies Accusing U.S. Govt. Of Aiding Boko Haram by BankeSmalls(f): 2:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Can we find a way to gag this man, Buhari? He is raking up enmity for us with every comment.
Re: Buhari Denies Accusing U.S. Govt. Of Aiding Boko Haram by BankeSmalls(f): 2:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
TS2:
That's how today I was in a meeting with one of our oyinbo investors and I wanted to mess...I had to comport.

Now the guy has left for how many hours and I have lost the mess now.

Im sad.

you wanted to mess because of Buhari mistakes? Bwhahahahahaha grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Denies Accusing U.S. Govt. Of Aiding Boko Haram by dustmalik: 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
BankeSmalls:
Can we find a way to gag this man, Buhari? He is raking up enmity for us with every comment.
Go and sit down joor. Was he the one who told the Wailing Wailers media wing to lie?
Re: Buhari Denies Accusing U.S. Govt. Of Aiding Boko Haram by ChelseaDr(m): 2:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Season of denial part 2.....part 3 laoding
Re: Buhari Denies Accusing U.S. Govt. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
the Aid Starring Buhari,US,Nigerian News and APC
Re: Buhari Denies Accusing U.S. Govt. Of Aiding Boko Haram by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
Seasons of contradiction and confusion shocked,who we go believe now?

(1) (Reply)

Obama Comes Home (kenya Visit) / Investor's Will Come If They Will Make Profit Not Minding Boko Haram. Okorocha / After O-YES, O-MEAL And Others, Aregbesola Has Added ‘O-DEBT’ – Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.