Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,690 members, 7,911,887 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 05:28 PM

Cheap Cable Tv In Nigeria That Transmit All Live Football Matches - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Cheap Cable Tv In Nigeria That Transmit All Live Football Matches (2995 Views)

Tstv: A New Pay As You Consume Tv In Nigerian / Free Live Football Tv App (espn, Sky,etc) For Download - Only For Adroid Devices / 8 TV Stations In Nigeria That Broadcast Annoying And Boring Programs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Cheap Cable Tv In Nigeria That Transmit All Live Football Matches by Depot(m): 2:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
As 2015/2016 football season is fast approaching, i know many football lovers in Nigeria would be thinking of affordable Cable providers that transmit live football matches.

METRODIGITAL & CTL (Communication Trends Limited) are the most affordable multi- channel terrestrial digital satellite service providers in Nigeria. They Transmit over 60 channels depending on location. They deliver a blink less home entertainment in Sports, Movies, Music, Religion, Education, Kiddies, Science, News, etc.

In sports, these cable providers keep football fans abreast by transmitting all live football matches. Their subscription ranges from 3500 -5000 naira monthly for single and double view respectively.

I enjoyed the services of these companies in South East and South South (Onitsha and PH precisely) but ever since i relocated to Lagos, i had been trying to set up the decoder but all to no avail.

Now my questions are as follows:
1. I still see CTL pointer (Antenna) in some part of Lagos (particularly Ikeja and Island axis), this made me to believe either that these companies used to operate in Lagos or are still operating (Maybe there is something i did wrong in the course of installation of the decoder)
2. Please i need someone to clarify me on this issue as DSTV has eaten deep from my average income. I don't watch TV, just football matches.
Thank you.
Re: Cheap Cable Tv In Nigeria That Transmit All Live Football Matches by 4llerbuntu(m): 7:57am On Jul 25, 2015
They dont operate outside the East..

Thats all.

(1) (Reply)

Is Thanos Really A Villain In "The Avenger : Infinity War"? / Sound City Or hip TV – Which Would You Go For? / Big Brother Naija:simply Tacha Suffers A Nip Slip

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.