Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,890 members, 7,879,728 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:30 AM

Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) (21853 Views)

Photos From Cossy Orjiakor's Birthday Party Hosted By A Footballer & His Babe / Wizkid And Tania Omotayo Loved Up At Acoustic Night Hosted By 2face Idibia(pics) / Chika Ike Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Togo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by OKNkanu(m): 5:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
Okay! angry
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by somez(m): 5:42pm On Jul 24, 2015
Lol... Your likes no go reach 5
Vivly:
I need 500 likes please. It's important.
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
RichDad1:
Ibo boy.
I hope he's not there to make 5star version of this wink wink wink wink
I thought he's from Akwa Ibom?
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by SkinnyDude(m): 6:07pm On Jul 24, 2015
i swear, this kcee no get good fashion sense... see wetin ew wear
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by elohorayodele: 6:08pm On Jul 24, 2015
i hope say he no use style carry this thing go that place cheesy
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by RichDad1(m): 6:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
AgapeCharis:
I thought he's from Akwa Ibom?
He's confirm Omo Ibo. Presh is the one from Akwa-Ibom
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by tsdarkside(m): 6:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
good,very good...........
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:28pm On Jul 24, 2015
This guy Kcee is a disgrace to Nigeria singers on the role he played when he was singing in Akwa Ibom “ buhari pull over, show me ur certificate buhari pull over“ just bcs of d money he collected from that former destructive governor Akpabio. I pity u bcs u hv dented ur image
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by pus97: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
[size=28pt]Basically the ambassador no know book.

here is the picture of Buhari that is suppose to be at the embassy..
It is Buhari with the Nigeria flag that is suppose to be at the embassy.

This is how the correct background should like like.
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by otiigba1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 24, 2015
Can some one tell him that its okay to remove his sun glasses now undecided

1 Like

Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by NeduLuiZ(m): 6:54pm On Jul 24, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:

And how does your working 50hours a day affect him or anyone here on Nairaland? If you have nothing to say why don't you shut up and read other's posts.

BusyBody.
your case is already hopeless. Your moniker says it all

So just chill and pass
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jul 24, 2015
wellwork

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by Publ1cEnemy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
your case is already hopeless. Your moniker says it all

So just chill and pass

grin grin grin but why you go dey work 10hrs on saturday na?
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 24, 2015
bloglover:

Bro,welcome to China is 欢迎来中国
That's mandarin... That's deep...
I wrote the General Chinese language... Not their official language...
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by NeduLuiZ(m): 8:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:

grin grin grin but why you go dey work 10hrs on saturday na?
Mehn dats the hustle cool
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by Publ1cEnemy(m): 8:39pm On Jul 24, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
Mehn dats the hustle cool
Is it factory stuff or office?
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by moshould(m): 9:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
U sure say no be anoda gooDs d guy wan go import Igbo kwenu !!!!
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by simdam500(m): 9:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Freemanan: shocked
SIANG FU XIAN CHINA MU LAH KCEE...

Meaning...
You are Welcome to China KCEE..

grin

1 Like

Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by NeduLuiZ(m): 9:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:

Is it factory stuff or office?
I make profit don't take salary
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by Publ1cEnemy(m): 9:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
NeduLuiZ:
I make profit don't take salary
That's great... Better than working for anyone.
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by Yehman(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2015
Vivly:
I need 500 likes please. It's important.
Hmmmm! People now Eat "likes"

#500? you go old be that naa
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by RealEstate37: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by bloglover(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2015
Freemanan:

That's mandarin... That's deep...
I wrote the General Chinese language... Not their official language...
Ok bro, so what's this general Chinese language called?
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 25, 2015
bloglover:

Ok bro, so what's this general Chinese language called?
It's relative. A Chinese community in Japan might speak A dialect different from what a Chinese community in Taiwan might speak... They are all categorize as Chinese and not Mandarin which is a dialect of the main aborigins of China.. I believe I am communicating mate?
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2015
huh
Re: Kcee Hosted By The Nigerian Embassy In Beijing (photos) by bloglover(m): 1:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Freemanan:

It's relative. A Chinese community in Japan might speak A dialect different from what a Chinese community in Taiwan might speak... They are all categorize as Chinese and not Mandarin which is a dialect of the main aborigins of China.. I believe I am communicating mate?
Yea bro....loud and clear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Shows Off Her PVC (Photos) / Annie Idibia Looks Gorgeous With Native Dress In New Makeup Photo / New Pictures Of Halima Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.