Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,871 members, 7,876,315 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:36 PM

Which Nigerian Woman With This Profession Can You Marry? Guys Only - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Nigerian Woman With This Profession Can You Marry? Guys Only (957 Views)

7 Popular Reasons Ladies Marry Guys That Always Lead Them To Regrets / Dating Drills! Guys Only! / Whats Your Spec ( Guys Only, Ladies Watch) Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Nigerian Woman With This Profession Can You Marry? Guys Only by amakoro(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2015
I believe the decision you make as to whom you will marry is the second most important decision you will ever make. The first we all know is about our relationship with God. Who you marry will greatly affect your sense of fulfillment and future. That is why you are advised to make the right choice in picking the right woman. 50% of all marriages sometimes end in divorce.

I have mention but a few the type of woman a man can get married to, so guys who among these women will love to get married to.

Strippers can be very beautiful, enticing, sexy, charming, alluring, etc. and therefore very hard for a man to resist. Strippers are like a box of chocolates, you never know what you are going to get. So marrying a stripper is at your own risked. Nigeria men believe they are promiscuous, alcoholic, hard drugs user, with party lifestyle.

Nollywood Actress: Marrying an actress will obviously have its pros and cons. Most Nigerian men want their private life to be private. They believe when they marry a nollywood actress they won't have any privacy. The paparazzi will always be eager to get a sneak peak in their lives, some believe that these women are loose, exposing their body on set.

Lawyer: Nigerian men believe lawyer are over sabi sabi, they always want to show they are well read. Some believe if you want to be a lawyer you must stand your ground on some issues without shifting, as they are very domineering, and love to be in control.

Female weight lifter
: these kind of women are believed to frequently mal-handling their spouse. Nigerian men are frighten, because they may be disgraced by their weight lifter wife in public should they had a heated argument outside.

Military woman: Nigerian men believe that when you offend a military lady she will give you the beating of your life or you will spend the night in military guard room.

So guys let the game begin. Make you choice now and give us your reasons.

http://amarachia..com/2015/07/which-nigerian-woman-with-this.html
Re: Which Nigerian Woman With This Profession Can You Marry? Guys Only by Xslaze3xd(m): 7:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
Honestly Most Military Woman make good wives..... In fact they are very Loyal and respectful to their Husbands. Although some are mean outside when it comes to their duty but they don't try it with their Husbands

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Woman With This Profession Can You Marry? Guys Only by amakoro(m): 7:34pm On Jul 24, 2015
Xslaze3xd:
Honestly Most Military Woman make good wives..... In fact they are very Loyal and respectful to their Husbands. Although some are mean outside when it comes to their duty but they don't try it with their Husbands

OK point noted....

1 Like

Re: Which Nigerian Woman With This Profession Can You Marry? Guys Only by swtdrms(m): 11:02pm On Jul 24, 2015
I no knw d kind spirit wey dey body abi na my eye, wheneva i c military women or these civil defence women who handle scary looking guns, they always looks romantic and i feel attracted to them....sincerely i do see these sets of ladiez to be romantic, i dey wonder wch kind liver i get.

(1) (Reply)

Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha FACTS BOOK / I Am Confused / To All Ladies??? Be Sincere..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.