Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,665 members, 7,882,233 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 07:30 PM

How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today (27533 Views)

Man's Newly Purchased Bike Was Stolen In Front Of His Shop (pics) / Toyota Corolla Stolen In Awka, Anambra (Photo) / My Toyota Carina E-Wagon Stolen In Kano, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by tellwisdom: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
elmisti:

Sorry bro, I feel ur pain, u probably cldt help but think the ladys worth is even too long ur phone cldnt calculate...buh dnt get ur ego busted. I can only imagine how ur life will be turned around if Pmb finally starts paying jobless and low lives like u 5k/month... #take care of u and #dnt think of following that woman step, cuz atleast there is smtn she knows that u don't...and its VALUE!

...And An illegitimate child has spoken...I see you, Olofo sad
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by whizqueen(f): 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2015
lexaydfg:
How does this fucking shit concerns me or mai fellow NLDERS...

We are not kids and if ur stuff is stolen we dont care and dont need your fucking advice...

Mods, please you guys should post reasonable issues that's good and not stuffs like.

I have noticed things like this lately.
How will you feel if your mother's N10,500 salary got stolen?

I'm only telling people to be more cautious. Do I have to luxury of time to be telling stories undecided

People like you would like stories of how I bleeped my gf 10 rounds today on FP. Oniranu angry

1 Like

Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by hilsocial(m): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
Xcozee:

[size=19pt]oga! Ur moniker doesn't match u @all... u don't even av any wisdom... Y calling some1 names?

Abeg make una come help me send dis guy 2d nearest psychiatry

Cc:
Foxxynik
Ademasta
Elmisti
2el
Stancity
Physika
Haywire
majidyusuf
Hadassaheke
Shawwal1
Iykebest1
Kbs468
Zeeenas
Sydneyboss
Hilsocial
Deracathy
Donpsymon
Thespark
Babatawa
Aare2050
Allsmyles
Gazaliah
Haliluck
[/size]

Bro, some posts on NL shd be ignored. I ve learnt to do so cos i dont like abusing pple. BTW, some pple use dat to create awareness. Whizqueen, thank God for ur story. Just bring the laptop lemme use it for thanksgiving, u will get a nice state and ppa. Don't tell e-fam abt it.
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by whizqueen(f): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2015
tellwisdom:

...And I'm an illegitimate child has spoken...I am also Olofo sad
Fixed cool
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by elmisti(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
tellwisdom:

...And An illegitimate child has spoken...I see you, Olofo sad
Hahaha.....#sleep tyt bro, I know what harsh economies like this can do to a man, u can now do DNA online....#never let it weigh u down....U will make it too!
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by hilsocial(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
whizqueen:

How will you feel if your mother's N10,500 salary got stolen?

I'm only telling people to be more cautious. Do I have to luxury of time to be telling stories undecided

People like you would like stories of how I bleeped my gf 10 rounds today on FP. Oniranu angry

so u can talk like this . Catch u. Reminds me of 2006 world cup final btw France and Italy.
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by omega2128(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
you are lucky to recovered your things. My house was robbed about a month ago. Robbers came in around 2am. Those lunatics took my tv, phones, money, wristwatch; took 4 laptop from my neighbor who is technician. Within few minutes, they robbed us items worth 700k. I bought my things with my hard earned money. Some people will be shouting jungle justice- if thief is caught when I'm around. I'll personally supply tires and petrol.
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by Xcozee(m): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
elmisti:

Sorry bro, I feel ur pain, u probably cldt help but think the ladys worth is even too long ur phone cldnt calculate...buh dnt get ur ego busted. I can only imagine how ur life will be turned around if Pmb finally starts paying jobless and low lives like u 5k/month... #take care of u and #dnt think of following that woman step, cuz atleast there is smtn she knows that u don't...and its VALUE!
[size=19pt]baba! Help me tell d guy jare... [/size]
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by tellwisdom: 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
whizqueen:

Shut the fvck up you fooool calling your aunty nzuzu. Didn't I ask you to take your drugs tonight or did you take that Weed again.? Ode oshi undecided

Ok, which guy did you sleep with to get that laptop??...As the guy never die, you can sleep with him again to get you another. mgbeke like u trying to speak sense to us sad
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by iykebest1(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Xcozee:

[size=19pt]oga! Ur moniker doesn't match u @all... u don't even av any wisdom... Y calling some1 names?

Cc:
Foxxynik
Ademasta
Elmisti
2el
Stancity
Physika
Haywire
majidyusuf
Hadassaheke
Shawwal1
Iykebest1
Kbs468
Zeeenas
Sydneyboss
Hilsocial
Deracathy
Donpsymon
Thespark
Babatawa
Aare2050
Allsmyles
Gazaliah
Haliluck
[/size]
stop making him relevant by replying him. Ignore him.
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by Physika(f): 11:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Whizqueen am happy for you.

#Lesson.taken
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by tellwisdom: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2015
lexaydfg:
How does this fucking shit concerns me or mai fellow NLDERS...

We are not kids and if ur stuff is stolen we dont care and dont need your fucking advice...

Mods, please you guys should post reasonable issues that's good and not stuffs like.

I have noticed things like this lately on Front page.

No, the mgbeke wants us to know her boyfriend bought her laptop and phone.
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by Physika(f): 11:25pm On Jul 24, 2015
Xcozee don't mind that guyman o.

So many persons on here don't regard him one bit.

Btw, how ya doing?
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by whizqueen(f): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
hilsocial:

Bro, some posts on NL shd be ignored. I ve learnt to do so cos i dont like abusing pple. BTW, some pple use dat to create awareness. Whizqueen, thank God for ur story. Just bring the laptop lemme use it for thanksgiving, u will get a nice state and ppa. Don't tell e-fam abt it.
Don't worry I'll bring it to your house wink
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by whizqueen(f): 11:26pm On Jul 24, 2015
Physika:

Whizqueen am happy for you.

#Lesson.taken
Thanks hun smiley

1 Like

Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by Xcozee(m): 11:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
iykebest1:
stop making him relevant by replying him. Ignore him.
[size=19pt]na true sef!...abeg make we jam 4d oda syd! [/size]
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by Xcozee(m): 11:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Physika:

Xcozee don't mind that guyman o.

So many persons on here don't regard him one bit.

Btw, how ya doing?
[size=19pt]av ignored d dude boy sef!... am good bro! [/size]

1 Like

Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by whizqueen(f): 11:31pm On Jul 24, 2015
hilsocial:

so u can talk like this . Catch u. Reminds me of 2006 world cup final btw France and Italy.
When my mouth no dey on strike cheesy
I no talk much plus I don ignore the guy sef
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by dalhjana: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2015
so how will this help Hausa ppl to stop driving cows like Mercedes?
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2015
did you carry a male ashawo to your house?
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by hilsocial(m): 12:12am On Jul 25, 2015
whizqueen:
When my mouth no dey on strike cheesy I no talk much plus I don ignore the guy sef
Better.
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by hadizasaf: 1:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Whatsapp/call 08037600752

Or visit our online shop to order now

Konga.com/ks

Outstanding features:
*fully waterproof
*makes call(uses micro sim)
*compatible with iOs and andriod phones
*camera
*uses TF(memory) card
*voice and video recorder
*pedometer,automatically checks your heartrate,monitors your sleep and exercise patterns

More details at konga.com/ks
PS: there are other colours,but we sell only the Gold exclusively for now !!!

Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by trano(m): 1:53am On Jul 25, 2015
Thank you for this piece.
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by amparas(m): 2:06am On Jul 25, 2015
Tactics
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by delishpot: 2:42am On Jul 25, 2015
Na wa o. Good thing she was caught. She go surfer for that prison. Police go use her se4vice thems3lves.
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by webguru(m): 3:09am On Jul 25, 2015
seen this story before... not original
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by Novelman(f): 3:16am On Jul 25, 2015
so confusing
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by Lucasbalo(m): 4:46am On Jul 25, 2015
Nothing in Nigeria amazes me anymore.

1 Like

Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by ademasta(m): 5:11am On Jul 25, 2015
Xcozee:

Cc:
Foxxynik
Ademasta
Elmisti
2el
Stancity
Physika
Haywire
majidyusuf
Hadassaheke
Shawwal1
Iykebest1
Kbs468
Zeeenas
Sydneyboss
Hilsocial
Deracathy
Donpsymon
Thespark
Babatawa
Aare2050
Allsmyles
Gazaliah
Haliluck
[/size]
Don't mind the guy, he's still a learner
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by Nobody: 5:38am On Jul 25, 2015
You were lucky sha.....My laptop nd phone were stolen last week WITHOUT ANY TRACES
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by calddon(m): 6:19am On Jul 25, 2015
ladies and their I no go return today bag, babies could be kidnapped in such bags you know
Re: How My Laptop And Phone Were Stolen In My Apartment Today by mrkings84(m): 6:25am On Jul 25, 2015
Iamsynord:
OK ....U now used your laptop to post it since they ask u to come back for your phone on Monday ??
hmmn

Doubting Thomas! Had it been u had a pen while u were in school u would've understood after reading that she mentioned d phone is her "other phone"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

29-year-old Student Commits Suicide By Drinking Poisoned Yogurt In Kebbi / Yahoo Plus: Why Ladies Are Mostly The Victims - Nigerians Give Reasons (video) / Lagos Police Arrest Two Chinese Over Illegal E-waste Factory (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.