Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,063 members, 7,939,268 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 10:00 PM

Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC (47688 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Shares Domestic Violence Photos, "Roseline Meurer Sleeps With Hubby" / Mercy Aigbe Gorgeous In Blue For Dinner Date With Hubby / P'square And Flavour Flexing With 5 Sexy South African Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by jayhk(m): 10:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Actress Uche Jombo Rodriguez, her hubby and baby Mathew take a stroll on the streets of New York.For more visit

http://www.galaxygist.com/2015/07/uche-jombo-her-hubby-and-son-take-walk.html

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by prettyjo(f): 10:41pm On Jul 24, 2015
.firstus la commentus..(FTC)

in other news.

happy graduation to me...

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pretty lady kiss

20 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by jayhk(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2015
Pelmet:
Pretty lady kiss
with those yam legs?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 24, 2015
Oh well...maybe she's got yam legs but her hubby did leave them straight leg girls to ring her finger...those yam legs got some luck then wink

224 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by LesbianBoy(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
This stoopid geh that like producing movies on how 'bad' men are. If its not "lies men tell"......its "Games men play" or "Things men do" mstcheeew! I thought with all those stoopid movies she won't get married. See her yam leg sef. jeez! *spits* undecided

20 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by tociano009(m): 11:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
kiss
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
I can see she is getting her body back.

Nice.

6 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by helphelp: 11:12pm On Jul 24, 2015
And so

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by dadaish: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
folabayo1:
Dem wan dey form Kim and kanye abi grin
Our naija celeb no dey like show their baby face until d pikin son grow small.
Iranu undecided
Hater!

11 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by angelTI(f): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
She looks trimmer and more beautiful.

Go girl!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
LesbianBoy:
This stoopid geh that like producing movies on how 'bad' men are. If its not "lies men tell"......its "Games men play" or "Things men do" mstcheeew! I thought with all those stoopid movies she won't get married. See her yam leg sef. jeez! *spits* undecided

Same with Beyonce.

Forming *all my single ladies*

And she has a husband o.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by TheDauraMallam: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
I will NOT be led around by the nose to a false conclusion, and they do this all the time. Here is the common structure of many of their arguments:

JW: Do you agree that X?
You: Yes of course.
JW: Do you agree that Y?
You: Yup.
JW: Do you agree that Z?
You: Well yes.
JW: Okay great! So you agree that X, Y, and Z. Doesn't it make sense to also agree with A?

Whenever I detect a nose-pull like this, I immediately stop them. I take the air out of their argument by saying "Yes, this is the teleological argument for the existence of God. You are going to ask me about paintings without painters and buildings without architects. And then you are going reveal those to be analogies for the design of the world/universe by a creator. So, let me explain to you why your analogy is false (thus destroying the soundness of the argument.)"

Then you just fit your favorite parry of the argument here. Mine, for the one this guy used on you, is:

So you will probably ask me about walking down a beach and finding a pocket watch. You'll ask me how I know it's designed and not something that just occurs in nature. And I will tell you that it is remarkably complex and has various indicators of design. However, what you should be aware of, is that a great way to tell if something is designed is if it serves a specific function. I can tell you the function of a watch, a car, an elevator, a ceiling fan. Can you tell me the specific function of the earth? Of the universe?

Watch them die trying to answer that one. Also I might add, that we determine if something is designed by a person simply by comparing it to nature and accounting for its differences. What can you compare the earth to, or the universe to, to determine whether it is natural or designed?

Edit: Oh and by the way, if they try to tell you that the purpose of earth or the universe is to please God, then they're begging the question, and the argument fails before it starts.
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
This one don secure citizen status for her pikin....sharper geh.

8 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Vicintonsh(m): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
if u have it...spend it!!
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by folabayo1(f): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Dem wan dey form Kim and kanye abi grin
Our naija celeb no dey like show their baby face until d pikin son grow small.

Iranu undecided

3 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by VickyRotex(f): 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
That guy is yellow, he's not fair, he's not white undecided

*modified*

To those quoting me, please learn to different sarcasm/humor from seriousness.
I was obviously kidding here and peeps have taken it personal. Please I'm not so daft as not to know complexion.

How can someone be yellow in the 1st place?

Smh!!!

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 24, 2015
Congrats to them, cute family

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by ellahzy(f): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
handsome husband.. I bet the child will be cute

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
angry
I DON'T MAKE ANY COMMENT ON THIS TYPE OF TREAD
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by angelTI(f): 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
LesbianBoy:

I pity you. You sure say spit still dey your mouth undecided

18 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Aitee1: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
Wey the baby

This igbo geh get taste die grin

6 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by brixton: 11:15pm On Jul 24, 2015
LesbianBoy:

hahaha, maybe its cos of the heartbreak she suffered from the IK brothers

2 Likes

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by segemint(f): 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Yam legs and she got married to oyibo.. Mstchewww some local Nigerian guys be hyping themselves with their yam head too..

43 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by cityAdventures: 11:16pm On Jul 24, 2015
Imagine...7 posts only. Yet its on front page. If it wasnt on front page nko?

When diz mods moved it front page, how many posts? 2? Mscheew
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 24, 2015
kennygee:

Same with Beyonce.

Forming *all my single ladies*

And she has a husband o.
AND NAIJA WOMEN DEY MUMU DEY FOLLOW THERE MEDIA LIFE STYLE angry

1 Like

Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jul 24, 2015
I think I like her. Enjoy marriage and take care of your home o. No copy ya colleagues dem wey de dieforce anyhow o
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by Yustash001(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Handsome Nigga...why the girl con show teeth like say she dey advertise close-up for the 2nd pics...
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by money121(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Ok
Re: Uche Jombo Flexing With Hubby In NYC by In2systemsTech(m): 11:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
prettyjo:
.firstus la commentus..(FTC)

in other news.

happy graduation to me...

first class?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yemi Alade: "How Sarkodie Disgraced Me 3 Times" / Fans Hail 2face Idibia On Streets Of Lagos (Photos) / Kanye West Buys $4.5m House (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.