Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,897 members, 7,935,843 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 05:08 PM

If Adam And Eve Didn't Eat The Apple - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If Adam And Eve Didn't Eat The Apple (374 Views)

If Adam And Eve Didn't Know Right From Wrong, How Was Disobeying God A Sin? / Is It Right For A Christian To Eat The Moslem Ram During This Celebration? / Hell Fire, Adam And Eve Are Not Real, Just Fables - Pope Francis. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Adam And Eve Didn't Eat The Apple by Damzy997(m): 6:01am On Jul 25, 2015
Hmmmn, what gave me the inspiration to write this article was that when I was about going out this morning, I had the problem of choosing what to wear. I was like, this cloth isn't well-ironed, I have worn this twice, this one is too big, stuffs like that. I became angry and I discovered myself blaming Adam and Eve for my present predicament (not knowing which cloth to wear).
WHO IS ADAM?
Adam is the first man God created and the first person in this world.
WHO IS EVE?
Eve is the first woman God created, second person in this world and Adam's wife.

For the benefits of those who don't know the story of creation, let me give you a brief summary; After God created Adam on the sixth day, he asked for a companion which God gave him, and she was named Eve. As we all know, both of them were naked in the garden of Eden, which was their home. Then satan came, told Eve to eat the forbidden apple , which she ate, then she persuaded Adam to eat also, which he also did. Then the suffering of mankind began.
I am writing this article so as to share my opinion on how the world would have been if Adam and Eve hadn't eaten the apple.
Studying the story of creation, we discover that by eating the apple, Adam and Eve discovered that they were naked and troubles began.
There would have been nothing like jeweleries, clothes, all mankind would have been in the garden of Eden. The likes of celebrities won't stress themselves looking for what to wear to public functions. Artistes will be performing naked, and the audience won't need to fight over their accoutrements.
Another thing I discovered was that there won't be any case of rape because what cause rape is man's curiosity to know what is beneath a woman. But if we all were to be naked, there won't be any special thing in unclothedness because it is something you will be seeing everyday.
The world will also be free of corruption and nobody will think of allocating part of country's funds for wardrobe allowance, or you will tell me if you will be expecti... CONTINUE READING...http://9jainfonet..com/2015/07/if-adam-and-eve-didnt-eat-apple.html

(1) (Reply)

Stopping Him From Cheating. / Youths Of Purpose And Destiny / Should First Fruit Offering Be Once Or Yearly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.