Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,299 members, 7,940,187 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 07:00 PM

Gov Amosu Okearo -matogun Road Needs Urgent Attention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Amosu Okearo -matogun Road Needs Urgent Attention (582 Views)

Adesola Amosu's £2m Mansion In UK (Photos Shared By APC London) / PHOTOS: Gov. Amosu At Senator Dada's Son's Wedding / Which Road Needs Governor Ambode’s Attention? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gov Amosu Okearo -matogun Road Needs Urgent Attention by goldem: 6:41am On Jul 25, 2015
Your excellency promised the residents of that area in year 2011 that if you are voted in, the road will be one of your first assignment. The votes from that area is one of the highest in ogun state. Four years after, not even a gradder to grade the road. It is only during election time that you remember the area and after election end of discussion. There is nothing from ogun state govt or ifo local govt to show government presence in that area. Tax authority insist that personal income tax goes to govt of payers state of residence. It will be unfair if this administration fail to give that area attention before the end of this second time.

Many residents with official cars are moving out of the area because of the damage to the cars by the bad roads, the stress and time wasted on the road. The activit7es of baales too are anti-development. Any communual development cant be done without rubbing baales palms.

For me, i have moved out , it is better to be a tenant than to live in that gra (govt rejected area).
Re: Gov Amosu Okearo -matogun Road Needs Urgent Attention by Demmocrats(m): 6:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Source pls
www.
Re: Gov Amosu Okearo -matogun Road Needs Urgent Attention by AnambraDota: 6:49am On Jul 25, 2015
goldem:
Your excellency promised the residents of that area in year 2011 that if you are voted in, the road will be one of your first assignment. The votes from that area is one of the highest in ogun state. Four years after, not even a gradder to grade the road. It is only during election time that you remember the area and after election end of discussion. There is nothing from ogun state govt or ifo local govt to show government presence in that area. Tax authority insist that personal income tax goes to govt of payers state of residence. It will be unfair if this administration fail to give that area attention before the end of this second time.

Many residents with official cars are moving out of the area because of the damage to the cars by the bad roads, the stress and time wasted on the road. The activit7es of baales too are anti-development. Any communual development cant be done without rubbing baales palms.

For me, i have moved out , it is better to be a tenant than to live in that gra (govt rejected area).

I visited Lambe last year December and saw one mighty flyover at Akute, last week I asked my sister whether the flyover have been completed she said no way.

This project was started in 2011 few months after winning the election, the worst part is that the place where the flyover is sited is just a sleepy area without much economic activities but Okada parks. How can you go to a village and build a project that is suitable for Abuja and Lagos.

I tire oooo for Amosu
Re: Gov Amosu Okearo -matogun Road Needs Urgent Attention by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 25, 2015
AnambraDota:

I visited Lambe last year December and saw one mighty flyover at Akute, last week I asked my sister whether the flyover have been completed she said no way.

This project was started in 2011 few months after winning the election, the worst part is that the place where the flyover is sited is just a sleepy area without much economic activities but Okada parks. How can you go to a village and build a project that is suitable for Abuja and Lagos.

I tire oooo for Amosu
shut up ebuka.

Why bother yoruself about the SW when flood and erosion is killing yeebos in SE? Look below:

www.nairaland.com/2475150/flood-kills-4-people-destroyed
Re: Gov Amosu Okearo -matogun Road Needs Urgent Attention by AnambraDota: 8:53am On Jul 25, 2015
1toRtoiSe1:
shut up ebuka.

Why bother yoruself about the SW when flood and erosion is killing yeebos in SE? Look below:

www.nairaland.com/2475150/flood-kills-4-people-destroyed

Re: Gov Amosu Okearo -matogun Road Needs Urgent Attention by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 25, 2015
I don't know why the government has abandoned Akure, Lambe and matogun axis, even Mowe and Ibafo no good roads or electricity. Even if I was given free accommodation in those axis I wouldn't even say thank you. Those people are suffering

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Behind Toyin Saraki's Ordeal- Senator Waku / The Closiest Encounter I Heard With Buhari / Oh My Goodness! SEE What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photo He Took With Obama

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.