Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,587 members, 7,905,244 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 08:57 AM

Why I Am an Islamophobe - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Am an Islamophobe (1681 Views)

Why I Converted To Islam After 20yrs Of Being A Committed Christian / Why I Believe Stephanie Otobo Is Lying Against Apostle Sulieman / Sacrilegious: Why I Was Demoted As A Pastor! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Why I Am an Islamophobe by parisbookaddict(f): 8:26am On Jul 30, 2015
MightySparrow:
I criticise Islam on this blog until I was presented a book titled, 'Journey into the Mind of Islamic Terrorists' it is written one Gabriel A. Mark an Egyptian who x ~ rays the content of Duran in a most logical way. Himself a PhD holder in Islamic culture and history being an Imam and later a PhD holder in Christian education.
This book was written primarily for those of us who do not know that terrorists is only a negligible percent but misguided persons. These are mostly illiterate evangelists who are misguided by respected persons like Osama bin Laden, a wealthy business man, and Aeyman Al ~ Zawahiri, a surgeon, similar to our Mohammed Yussuf who is not un lettered but zealous in preaching Islam as well.
Until some of their followers were allowed to proper education both secular and Islamic education. Some of these people were released into the society and began to campaign in voice over the air and letters for their belief. Rather than killing innocent people to seize the power, they formed a Political Party, Islamic Brotherhood, that produced mohammed Morsi.
Before this time Egypt had lost 150, 000 persons.
I submit that Nigerians should be able to used the same method starting from Nairaland firstly, by stopping the e ~ bashing and molesting the emotion of Muslim Nairalanders and to pray for the extremists and their sponsors to see the light of Islam in its pure form .
This approach has worked somewhere it can work in Nigeria.

Wow, apparently the book u read gave u the idea that islam in it pure form is peaceful. This is pure al taqqiya by the author.

Isis is pure islam even tho I will admit that the islamic prophet didn't burn people alive or command the killing of babies.

Now the author of that book most of quoted the "no complusion" of religion verse

From Qu'ran 5:32, “...If anyone slays a person, it would be as if he slew the whole people: and if any one saved a life, it would be as if he saved the life of the whole people.”

The Fuller context says;

Qu'ran 5:32-34, "On that account: Therefore we prescribed for the Children of Israel that who so slays a soul not to retaliate for a soul slain, nor for corruption done in the land, shall be as if he had slain mankind altogether; and who so gives life to a soul, shall be as if he has given life to mankind altogether. Our Messengers have already come to them with the clear signs; then many of them thereafter commit excesses in the earth.
This is the recompense of those who fight against God and His Messenger, and hasten about the earth, to do corruption there: they shall be SLAUGHTERED, or CRUCIFIED, or their hands and feet shall alternately be STRUCK OFF; or they shall be banished from the land. That is a degradation for them in this world; and in the world to come awaits them a mighty chastisement,
except for such as repent, before you have power over them. So know you that God is All-forgiving, All-compassionate."

*** Notice how you can slay a person if the person spreads corruption in the land or as some translations call it, "mischief". This "corruption in the land" or "mischief" can mean anything such as Preaching the Gospel of Christ, making Muslims uncomfortable by questioning the Qu'ran or Muhammed, drawing Mohammed, supporting western education etc This has therefore been an excused used by Jihadists like BokoHaram, ISIS, Hamas, hezbollah, Al shabba, Alqueda etc to murder, kill and destroy.

Now let's look at a popular early Muslim interpretation;

According to the highly respected Qur'anic exegesis of Ibn Kathir- early Qur'anic commentator and Tabi'un, Sayid ibn Jubayr (who lived at the time of ProphetMuhammad, and was a companion ofAisha), had said:

.....Sa`id bin Jubayr said, "He who allows himself to shed the blood of a Muslim, is like he who allows shedding the blood of all people. He who forbids shedding the blood of one Muslim, is like he who forbids shedding the blood of all people."

**So early understanding of the verse claims it applies only to shedding the blood of a believer(Muslim).

Please when u have the time visit www.answeringmuslims.Com/org), and answering-islam.org and see how dr david wood and other theologians and even SEVERAL ex-muslims accurately explains the link between jihadits actions and clear quran and hadith instructions to kill and fight non_muslims.

The most peaceful muslims are The sufis which the shias and sunnis have nearly murderEd into extinction because they depend more on peaceful traditions and esoteric interpretations of islamic texts than the literal instructions of the quran.

They are friendly to nonmuslims even jews, drink wine, sing and dance, all frowned upon by islam.

So in other words u can't be a good person and be a good muslim aT the same time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fake Miracle By Popular Nigerian Pastor Caught On Camera [video] / Why Do Women Lead In Church When The Bible Says Otherwise? / Please Help, Do We Have Unforgivable Sins?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.