Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,680 members, 7,882,312 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 09:27 PM

Straight From The Heart (what Would Nigeria's Future Look Like?) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Straight From The Heart (what Would Nigeria's Future Look Like?) (866 Views)

How To Get Your BVN Code Straight From Your Phone / 5 Real Life Soldiers Who Make Rambo Look Like A Sissy / People Say I Look Like Genevieve-(ceelinarsings) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Straight From The Heart (what Would Nigeria's Future Look Like?) by Kokodeni(m): 11:11am On Mar 14, 2009
Whenever I look around and see those who are expect to take charge of this country in future, fear and uncertainty goes through my mind. (note: pls don’t conclude until u finish reading) my analysis has shown that the average Nigerian youths are divided in two major groups; (1) those who have dreams and (2) those who have Nightmares.

(1) Those who have dreams; They are those who have good plans for their future, but the pathetic thing about this group is that they are subdivided into two; (a) those who will do anything to accomplish their dreams (extremists) and (b)Those who give up immediately after few attempts. Am not saying its pathetic to go far to actualize their dreams; but I believe its pathetic to scam, steal, kill, cheat, maim or falsify certain to actualize you dreams. The worst of it is that they fall into all groups and sphere in this country (u find them everywhere, even in religious and ethnic fields). While others (b) will give up at the slightest difficulty that comes their way.

(2) Those who have Nightmares!!! They are even worse; because they don’t plan nor prepare and if u ask them they will tell you they need to exhaust their vibrancy! (what a shame) they are the types that shuttle from clubs to hotel rooms then to parties, they move to shows, fun spots and then back to clubs and they will always tell u the future is bright (Nightmare)

Pls I know some people don’t fall into these groups but nonetheless we need to start changing this country. We Need A Re-Branding!, We Need Re-Orientation!!, WE NEED A REVOLUTION!!!. SO HELP WE GOD.

There are a lot more breakdowns of these analysis but let me pause here for now.

(1) (Reply)

Absolute Nonsense! / Its Time To Leave Nl / Where Is She ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.