Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,998 members, 7,919,183 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 11:27 PM

How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins (779 Views)

My Girlfrnd Says She's Uncomfortable Because I Look Good.. I'm Really Shocked! / Ashawo Vs Girlfrnd / Man Wearing A Jumper Having Sex With Girlfrnd In Middle Of A PAVEMENT (PICTURES) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins by powerfulsettingz: 4:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
you walk inside her room only for you to see her placed her head on the guy chest while he placed his hand on her hair, all slept off, you woke her up and she started introducing him as her cousin for the first time, he woked up and greeted u then left

How can manage such senerio? I've never doubt her feelings for me for once, but this issue wanna make me think twice and dumb her ass off my neck.

But whats ur reaction?
Re: How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
undecided
Re: How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins by ernecy(m): 4:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
Run a DNA test on them
Re: How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins by powerfulsettingz: 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
ernecy:
Run a DNA test on them

I really wish I could
Re: How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins by kossyablaze(m): 5:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Red card

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cmon man.
She got to fuk..
Re: How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins by raayah(f): 5:26pm On Jul 25, 2015
Another fake Nairaland post to diss young Nigerian women.

Your see your girlfriend lying in bed provocatively with a man who claims he is her cousin. He wakes up, greets you and leaves.

Any man who is sincerely in love with a woman will be hurt and might even fight if he finds out his woman is sleeping with someone. This is true. No two ways about this.

If this man is truly her cousin, and it is a platonic relationship. You set boundaries and say , girlfriend, I am not comfortable with your relationship with your cousin. I will not tolerate you sleeping in the same bed with him, he cannot come to the house when i'm not home e.t.c

If she refuses , then break up with her.

Some Nairaland men are not mature enough to be in a relationship but yet they insulting posts against women

2 Likes

Re: How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins by Nobody: 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Na Owerri cousin be that oo. shocked
Re: How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins by KillaBeans(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
ernecy:
Run a DNA test on them
Lolzz.........
Re: How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins by jamex93(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
let the single guys read and learn

so am reading
Re: How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins by KillaBeans(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
It's very easy and simple bro, just replace her with someone from the bench. That's if she in your first team tho. Or don't you have substitute??
Re: How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins by powerfulsettingz: 6:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
KillaBeans:
It's very easy and simple bro, just replace her with someone from the bench. That's if she in your first team tho. Or don't you have substitute??
Ofcoz I didn't
Re: How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins by Omotayor123(f): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2015
OP.... Why don't you just take them as her cousin grin
Re: How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins by powerfulsettingz: 7:08pm On Jul 25, 2015
Omotayor123:
OP.... Why don't you just take them as her cousin grin
U mean i shud Just over look it like that?
Re: How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins by Omotayor123(f): 8:20pm On Jul 25, 2015
powerfulsettingz:

U mean i shud Just over look it like that?

Abi na. Better to believe a lie and accept it as truth. Cos it's might actually be the truth.
Re: How Do U Handle Ur Girlfrnd And Those Males They Claim Are Their Cousins by gamaliel121(m): 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2015
Once your girl is claiming to many boys as cousins...just forget her cos she's fucking them..
That's what bit-cheese do this days..
Hustle anoda package guys..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How To Break Up With A Girl / Help! I'm In A Competitive Jam / Annoying Behaviour Men Possess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.