Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,052 members, 7,973,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 07:49 PM

‘I Cannot Be A Rapist’, Timaya Reacts To Rape Allegations - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ‘I Cannot Be A Rapist’, Timaya Reacts To Rape Allegations (777 Views)

Timaya Reacts To Claims That He Wants To Start Another P-square War / Uche Maduagwu: "Actress Tried To Rape Me In The Toilet In Enugu" / (photos) Timaya Reacts To False Birthday Wishes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘I Cannot Be A Rapist’, Timaya Reacts To Rape Allegations by Erave: 5:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
Following the rape allegations trailing music star, Timaya by a mystery woman now identified as Shella B, the former has lifted the lid on what actually transpired between them.

The dancehall star admitted he hooked up with Shella B in .... read more here http://eraveng.com/2015/07/25/i-cannot-be-a-rapist-timaya-reacts-to-rape-allegations/

1 Share

Re: ‘I Cannot Be A Rapist’, Timaya Reacts To Rape Allegations by delishpot: 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
In the #fullness of time we shall know the truth
Re: ‘I Cannot Be A Rapist’, Timaya Reacts To Rape Allegations by skondo09(m): 5:32pm On Jul 25, 2015
reading
Re: ‘I Cannot Be A Rapist’, Timaya Reacts To Rape Allegations by oladapolif: 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
the most annoying part is Timaya having sex without condom... he needs to go jail for that.. i dont care if he rape her or not.. he never heard of HIV, abi he wants to use 5mins enjoyment to treat life time disease... dumb celebrity.

(1) (Reply)

Kylie Jenner Stuns In Play Suit A Day After Posting Racy 'eat Me Out' T.shirt / Behind The Scene Pictures Of Banky W New Video'high Notes' / Skiibii Gains More Followers After Death Hoax

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.