Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,255 members, 7,880,954 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:53 AM

Fire Service Men Rescue Man ,40, From Death By Sex Enhancer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fire Service Men Rescue Man ,40, From Death By Sex Enhancer (807 Views)

Sex Surrogates: They Only Service Men, They Are Not Prostitutes! / Nigerian Gay Man, Idris Okuneye Claims He Gets $5000 To Service Men / Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fire Service Men Rescue Man ,40, From Death By Sex Enhancer by ylordy(m): 5:33pm On Jul 25, 2015
Lagos – The men of the Lagos State Fire Service said
on Saturday that they rescued a 40-year-old man
from death after he used a sex perfomnce enhancer
that enlarged his pennis beyond expectation.
The Director, Mr rasak Fadipe, who made the
disclosure in Lagos, said the man wore a metal ring
on his penis.
The ring, according to him, was to enhance erection
and ultimately enhance sexual satisfaction but turned
out to swell the organ beyond his expectation.
“His experience turned sour when the penis became
so erect and swollen beyond his expectation and
could not come down and the ring could not be
removed.
“When it became apparent that the condition was
threatening his life, he rushed to the Lagos State
University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja for help.
“The hospital invited the service to rescue the man,
when they could not easily remove the ring.
“We successfully removed the metal ring in
collaboration with the hospital staff at the emergency
unit using our rescue tools,’’ he said.
“The incident happened at about 3.15 p.m. on Friday
and it took us about 50 minutes for the operation.
“The man wore the ring to enhance his penis for
sexual satisfaction, but it turned out to be a threat to
his life,’’ Fadipe said. (NAN)
MIO/PDE
Source:www.vanguardngr.com/2015/07/fire-service-men-rescue-man-40-from-death-by-sex-enhancer/#sthash.VVYLHSzA.dpuf
Re: Fire Service Men Rescue Man ,40, From Death By Sex Enhancer by DickDastardly(m): 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
I can only wail for him.
Re: Fire Service Men Rescue Man ,40, From Death By Sex Enhancer by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 25, 2015
Its called a c**k ring

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
Re: Fire Service Men Rescue Man ,40, From Death By Sex Enhancer by ylordy(m): 5:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Vanquay:
Its called a c**k ring

undecided
undecided
undecided
Is PrOhBiTeDoOoOoOoO!
Re: Fire Service Men Rescue Man ,40, From Death By Sex Enhancer by shamsuRana(m): 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
From pleasure to almost sorrow.
Re: Fire Service Men Rescue Man ,40, From Death By Sex Enhancer by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 25, 2015
Re: Fire Service Men Rescue Man ,40, From Death By Sex Enhancer by BRIGHTTAZ: 5:39pm On Jul 25, 2015
Good to be saved.
Re: Fire Service Men Rescue Man ,40, From Death By Sex Enhancer by ylordy(m): 5:40pm On Jul 25, 2015
The Man Need Jesus!

1 Like

Re: Fire Service Men Rescue Man ,40, From Death By Sex Enhancer by Godswillnwaoma(m): 5:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
that serves a lesson to all men. pls manage any size nature gives you after all it is not by size but by strenght I,m ok with mine atleast not too big and not too small moderate size dick,if my girl no like am she is free to dumb me. i cant risk my life just satisfy a girl who can leave me at any moment. guys be wise oooooo this life is too sweet to die young.
Re: Fire Service Men Rescue Man ,40, From Death By Sex Enhancer by jamex93(m): 5:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
for naija dick don dey wear ring

lolx
Re: Fire Service Men Rescue Man ,40, From Death By Sex Enhancer by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
jamex93:
for naija dick don dey wear ring

lolx
Only in naija cheesy last time i checked da finger dey wear ring.
Re: Fire Service Men Rescue Man ,40, From Death By Sex Enhancer by jamex93(m): 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
prettythicksme:
Only in naija cheesy last time i checked da finger dey wear ring.

now dick don dey wear
Re: Fire Service Men Rescue Man ,40, From Death By Sex Enhancer by Godswillnwaoma(m): 6:21pm On Jul 25, 2015
front page please so that others will learn from it.

(1) (Reply)

How True Is This Picture? / Pls Help, Erection And Ejaculation Problem / Why Do Girls Go Crazy When Guys ask these "VERY DIFFICULT" Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.