Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,181 members, 7,887,424 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 08:44 AM

Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC (26275 Views)

Okorocha Demands Apology From Obiano - Thisday / Prostitution: Women Demand Apology From Betty Obaseki / Tinubu Demands Apology From Saraki, Dogara On National Dailies - Vanguard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC by samento: 9:48pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wanice:
who cares. that woman is a scam
Bad belle. See sign of hatred.

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC by samento: 9:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
BabyDaddy20:
Senseless just like her retardinho master Buhari
Senseless because she said the truth by putting the record straight. You people like lies. That is why we are where we are today.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC by omenka(m): 9:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
stevecantrell:
Nigerians can blow a lot of useless hot air....undecided

Just check out the thread where they were slaughtering this woman... Now CNBC has apologised smh.
That is what hatred does to the mind- it makes you go mad without your knowing it.

All the hatred directed at her is simply because she chose to be different in a positive way.

3 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC by azimibraun: 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2015
I feel good becouse I know she was correct in correctin them.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC by sani99: 10:43pm On Jul 25, 2015
OBY,are you really a pastor? if so,why seeking or seems to be looking for WORLDLY recognition? The energy you dissipate for BBOG
should have been channeled to preaching the Gospel.VP world bank cant take you beyond this world.BBOG is just attention seeking venture that is above your power,I expect you to control your Twitter as a pastor and married African woman.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC by DPCreampie: 10:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
Yorubas are out in their hundreds defending their BBOG scam artist. Yorubas!!!!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC by Iyoma2(f): 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
grin grin Yeye wetin change?
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC by razid: 11:06pm On Jul 25, 2015
DPCreampie:
Yorubas are out in their hundreds defending their BBOG scam artist. Yorubas!!!!!!

Now it is convenient for you to accuse the Yorubas of defending an Igbo woman. And I put it to you, of what benefit will this be to the Yoruba folks? When it is convenient for you people, you accuse others of hating on you because you are this or that. Now that you are devouring one of your greatest daughters that have ever served this country well, you are still accusing others of toeing the path of dignity and honour. And if I may ask you, what is the offense of this innocent woman? I think some people are being paranoids here grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC by DPCreampie: 11:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
razid:

Now it is convenient for you to accuse the Yorubas of defending an Igbo woman. And I put it to you, of what benefit will this be to the Yoruba folks? When it is convenient for you people, you accuse others of hating on you because you are this or that. Now that you are devouring one of your greatest daughters that have ever served this country well, you are still accusing others of toeing the path of dignity and honour. And if I may ask you, what is the offense of this innocent woman? I think some people are being paranoids here grin grin grin

Yorubas and Awusa Fulanis only respect traitors and fools like Oby who betray their own people and dance to the tunes of Awusa Fulani. We have many of them. Rochas, Ameachi, etc.

Most of those who shouted loudest in support of Ameachi were Yorubas. Of course you know why. Yorubas are all the same. Traitors.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC by razid: 11:34pm On Jul 25, 2015
DPCreampie:

Yorubas and Awusa Fulanis only respect traitors and fools like Oby who betray their own people and dance to the tunes of Awusa Fulani. We have many of them. Rochas, Ameachi, etc.
Most of those who shouted loudest in support of Ameachi were Yorubas. Of course you know why. Yorubas are all the same. Traitors.

How in God's name did Madam Oby betray her people? Are you in all honesty not proud of an Igbo woman being the Vice President of World Bank Africa Region? Well my friend, let me remind you of the word of the elders:

"He who sells his people cheap may not be able to buy them when they become extremely scarce and expensive."

2 Likes

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC by charlesucheh(m): 11:37pm On Jul 25, 2015
Haters just won't stop!!!,
Yuk!!!!!!!!
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC by dabossman(m): 1:52am On Jul 26, 2015
Wanice:
u shld be the one to cover your face cos I was only expressing myself. I dnt realy blame u cos dats what u nd ur apc e rats are been paid for to be a toothless attack dog.

Hahaha. Typical. Everyone who has a contrary opinion to yours is an APC supporter in your myopic eyes. This thread is about Oby Ezekwesili and CNBC kid. She corrected a major news outlets gaffe and all you could come here and type is "she is a scam". Pray tell, how much did she scam you off?

Stop hating on someone who doesn't know you exist. Your hate will only consume you.

1 Like

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC by anjile123: 7:07am On Jul 26, 2015
Isabella . if you, thought Rachel `s blog is neat... last tuesday I bought a brand new Subaru Impreza after having made $9569 this munth and even more than ten-grand this past month . it's actualy the nicest-job Ive ever had . I started this 4 months ago and right away was earning more than $82 per/hr . try this out.
http://jobhome50.tk/

Re: Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC by danthamccoy(m): 8:40am On Jul 26, 2015
sani99:
OBY,are you really a pastor? if so,why seeking or seems to be looking for WORLDLY recognition? The energy you dissipate for BBOG
should have been channeled to preaching the Gospel.VP world bank cant take you beyond this world.BBOG is just attention seeking venture that is above your power,I expect you to control your Twitter as a pastor and married African woman.
What is this one saying abeg? Why don't you kip chut if you have nothing to say? Smh.
I read through the other thread and I was appalled. Less than 2 minutes on Google and you get facts but some ediots preferred typing sh*t as if they'd know better than someone like Oby what post she held herself.
Re: Oby Ezekwesili Gets Apology From CNBC by RealEstate38: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The 40MW Dadin Kowa Hydropower Project In Gombe (Photos) / Kola Aluko’s $50million New York Pent House Foreclosed / Fayose Dances As He Celebrates His 59th Birthday (Photos, Videos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.