Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,457 members, 7,974,876 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:19 PM

Sacrifice You Can Offer To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Sacrifice You Can Offer To God (1460 Views)

See The Sacrifice Form RCCG Gave Members Asking For Houses, Cars, Lands & Money / How Do One Stay Closer To God And Remain Stedfast In This Endtime? / How Is Jesus' Death A Sacrifice If He Rose From The Dead ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sacrifice You Can Offer To God by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 25, 2015
I find it a blessing and a thing of joy to share with you reading this what has been and will continue to be a pleasing sacrifice to God as long as this earth remains. This is from my spiritual treasure and blessing and am glad to share it with you so you too can add it to your treasure.

Pleasing God I believe is the goal of a Christain life. Yes indeed we please God by Faith but somewhere somehow the Scripture speak of "Work of Faith". And this work of Faith is done as a result of regeneration in the Spirit. One thing every Christain irrespective of denominations and fellowship agrees on is that God love Sacrifice. And this article is written to open to you different types of Sacrifice you can render to God.

1. LIVING SACRIFICE: Nothing is more pleasing to God than saying, Lord,My Body is yours.When you give to God your body and present it a Living Sacrifice to God He descends and make your body his home. Just like he descended on the temple Solomon built and filled it with his Glory so also will he descends and fills you with his Glory. And what greater thing is there than carrying the Glory of God wherever you go? Offering your body to God for a full dwelling is one of the Sacrifice you can make to God.Christ made it and by it redeem mankind from death.Offer to God a Living Sacrifice.

2. SACRIFICE OF PRAISE: You don't have to be a song writer like me or a Singer like Don Moen my mentor before you can offer to God a Sacrifice of praise neither do you have to join the choir before you can offer this Sacrifice. For praise is not only singing and dancing but the fruits of lips that acknowledge Christ name Heb 13:15. Say words that reveal Christ redeeming work...sing songs that makes him glorified. You can listen to True worshippers of God too....I can recommend Ron Kenolly,Don Moen,Paul Balouche and Micheal Smith. Offer to God a Sacrifice of praise.

3. MONETARY SACRIFICE: Giving to the needy financially is a pleasing sacrifice to God.Let me explain it clearly: When you give to someone in need cheerfully without constraint you are giving to God directly. Remember the parables of the sheep and goat? Offer monetary Sacrifice to God by giving it to the needy directly.

4. TIME SACRIFICE: Spending time on things of God and in his presence is pleasing to God.Learn to offer to God a Time Sacrifice. Attend weekly activities and fellowship with the brethens.

5. LOVE SACRIFICE: On weekends while you are less busy try and check on the sick in hospital. Find time to spend an hour with that new member in your fellowship. Tell that brother in your fellowship you want to learn the piano from him.Join the evangelist to distribute tracts on weekends or better provide them with cold water before they go out.You can prepare a lunch for them when they return. These are Love Sacrifice acceptable and pleasing to God.

Come O Yee All Nations
Sound the trumpet O yee Angels
Join in praise O yee his Saints
With harp in hands Let us praise

There is a melody filling the heavens
Like a mighty wind rushing through
It's the sounds of praise from the Holy Angels
To the Lamb who was slain.

There is a multitude before the throne
Clothed Thus in Holy array
All stands with harp in hands to sing
To the Lamb who was slain

Honour to the Lamb
Glory to the Lamb
Praises to the Lamb who was slain

Offer to God today a Sacrifice.
Re: Sacrifice You Can Offer To God by INTROVERT(f): 8:04pm On Jul 25, 2015
That sacrifice of praise.

so heavenly
Re: Sacrifice You Can Offer To God by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 25, 2015
INTROVERT:
That sacrifice of praise.

so heavenly
Yes dear....It is... ..and I believe you offer it more often
Re: Sacrifice You Can Offer To God by Cutehector(m): 8:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
What shall I offer to the lord to make him happy
What shall I offer to the lord to please him
I may give d best of my shoes, he may not take it
I may give him d gift of a cow , he may not take it
I may give him the gift of a house, he may not take it
I may gv him d best of my cars, he may not take it

A loving heart, a caring heart, a humble heart, a patient heart he will love..

Op, nw dats d kind of sacrifice u need to gv to God whch he will accept... Praises aren't enough.. Anyone can praise God wit lip service
Re: Sacrifice You Can Offer To God by Bola4mi(f): 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Nice one
Re: Sacrifice You Can Offer To God by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2015
Cutehector:
What shall I offer to the lord to make him happy
What shall I offer to the lord to please him
I may give d best of my shoes, he may not take it
I may give him d gift of a cow , he may not take it
I may give him the gift of a house, he may not take it
I may gv him d best of my cars, he may not take it

A loving heart, a caring heart, a humble heart, a patient heart he will love..

Op, nw dats d kind of sacrifice u need to gv to God whch he will accept... Praises aren't enough.. Anyone can praise God wit lip service
Yea brother... .I agree with you.....and that's why Living Sacrifice come first
Re: Sacrifice You Can Offer To God by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bola4mi:
Nice one
cheesy..tell me dear..which do you offer often?
Re: Sacrifice You Can Offer To God by Bola4mi(f): 8:47pm On Jul 25, 2015
starlingslimnet:
cheesy..tell me dear..which do you offer often?
praise but I still pray to God to give me the opportunity to offer him more sacrifices and do the things he love the mosts.
Re: Sacrifice You Can Offer To God by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2015
Bola4mi:
praise but I still pray to God to give me the opportunity to offer him more sacrifices and do the things he love the mosts.
Oo...good in your prayer to include Living Sacrifice.... you can start offering Love Sacrifice by sharing this postcheesy
Re: Sacrifice You Can Offer To God by lomprico(m): 9:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op! Why did Jesus die then? I tot he paid it all?
Re: Sacrifice You Can Offer To God by Nobody: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2015
lomprico:
Op! Why did Jesus die then? I tot he paid it all?
Kindly read the post again... this time slowly and between the lines.

(1) (Reply)

Get A Website Or Blog For Your Church/mosque Or Organization For Only 25,000 / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome And Daughter 'sharon' Slays In India Attire (photo) / An Alarming Dream I've Been Having For Four Days Now.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.