Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,550 members, 7,951,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 01:49 PM

Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari (23583 Views)

IPOB Mobilizing To Humiliate Buhari In U.S - Northern Group Raises Alarm / Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari / Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by sheymoni(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2015
One minute they want Biafra, the next minutes they are wailing about being marginalised. They really don't know what they want.
The last administration promised you 2nd niger bridge & delivered it on paper. The new administration want to probe the activities of the last & you are forming group to make noise. Even in banks you are advice to count your money before leaving the cashier. Baba is only doing the right thing. Nothing stops GEJ from probing Obj. By not probing obj means he exonerated him of any corruption .

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by kestolove95(m): 10:19am On Jul 26, 2015
Igbos sharaUp...u guys are nt Nigerian

2 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by DONFASZY(m): 10:21am On Jul 26, 2015
buhari is nw a talkative to me nw easier said dan done
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Bmok: 10:21am On Jul 26, 2015
Happy sunday Let's tank God and don't forget to tank technology ..lolzz Sai baba
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by AKPOSbaba: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2015
Crase pipo

2 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Certifiedboss: 10:22am On Jul 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

In as much as this is a very good alternative, I still feel they must pay the consequences of their theft for allowing Nigerians to suffer. Partially, I want PMB to forget about the probe and partially, I want him to go on with it but as far as I'm concerned, it still remains secondary. Security should be his primary assignment for now while other pressing issues follow.

If you know how the ministers and their children live flamboyant life by squandering billions on meaningless and unprofitable things at the expense of nigerians u won't even urge the president to stop the probe . Every person connected to the past government should be probed . A Nigerian citizen can't get a monthly benefit . A Nigerian citizen that's intelligent can't get a loan to see him/herself through school when there's no sponsor . But when you go to Abuja you see kids of ministers driving exquisite cars and doing car racing with cars like Ferrari . You can't fix Nigeria without probing those that ruined it because it's going to serve as a lesson for the ministers that will be appointed in this regime ... JAIL GO FULL

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by gozmok1(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2015
Swear you voted for him
UrennaNkoli:

I voted for him for a reason but I must now admit that he makes too much noise. There are many other things on ground now to fix in this country rather than putting all his attention on probes. He has to focus elsewhere.

4 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by AmaechiLinus(m): 10:26am On Jul 26, 2015
MAKE UNA TELL D SO CALLED PMB OOOO HE SHOULD LEAVE MY GEJ ALONE. !!!
HE SHOULD FOCUS ON CHANGING NIGERIA FOR BETTER

2 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by kadree(m): 10:30am On Jul 26, 2015
Any one or group who doesn't support dis probe is anti-progress. Its a new Nigeria. Buhari shud probe d previous government well just as d next government after Buhari shud do. Dis will put Buhari's government on his toe. Its gud, I like dis.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Justicealh3(m): 10:33am On Jul 26, 2015
Other wise?
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by slap1(m): 10:34am On Jul 26, 2015
I will, I will... President Willy-Willy

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:34am On Jul 26, 2015
Wailing wailers @ it again!

2 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by alfakoro1(m): 10:35am On Jul 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

http://www.punchng.com/news/probe-dont-humiliate-jonathan-igbo-group-warns-buhari/
Though I am a lover of Buhari. But I won't like it if he probes the gentle man President. God bless u Gej.

2 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by shamecurls(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Wailing wailers! Breakfast is ready o! Come and see free food![/size]

5 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Awho(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2015
Pmb keeps acting like a dump and clueless leader why waste time on his probe action or is he using it as a delay tactise to appoint his ministers and aids?

2 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by bumtos(m): 10:38am On Jul 26, 2015
It's a fact.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 26, 2015
PMB will not humiliate Jonathan. PMB is rather too slow as his nick name is: BABA GO SLOW to join issues with his subordinate like Jonathan, it is just that Jonathan governmental score card shows failure. Jonathan supporters should forgive themselves for their total failure.

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by abdool59(m): 10:40am On Jul 26, 2015
If jonathan's crime are heinous and deserves embarrasment, so be it. That alone will serve as big deterrence to similar and intending criminals! Someone please tell all this shitty groups repeatedly issuing threats and ultimatums to the president to 'go and die in the lagoon'

2 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by oyebanji(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2015
If that regime is found to have stolen or mismanaged funds, they will be dealt with and humiliated.

This is one of the causes of the destruction of our values system.

All these ethnic groups should stay away from politics o...

3 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2015
I hear
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by feelingthenigga: 10:44am On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2015
UrennaNkoli:

In as much as this is a very good alternative, I still feel they must pay the consequences of their theft for allowing Nigerians to suffer. Partially, I want PMB to forget about the probe and partially, I want him to go on with it but as far as I'm concerned, it still remains secondary. Security should be his primary assignment for now while other pressing issues follow.

He needs the money to tackle the pressing security issues n bailout for civil servants!

2 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by philips70(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2015
Always from the Igbo folks. Even the Ijaws who own Jonathan are in support of the probe as echoed by Pa Clark. These Igbo men should take a very far back seat, we know they give titles to people accused of corruption and shield them totally from prosecution right from time Imo River.

Tomorrow, if Buhari messes up and the next government wants to probe Arewa people will have to say the same thing. That means anybody that gets in should just fill his pockets and leave for the next man. Nice way to run a country.

5 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by chiksky(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2015
This one can never be an authentic igbo group. so if your child messes up, he shouldnt be punished. ote. gerrraahere

2 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by jaylister(m): 10:47am On Jul 26, 2015
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by tsdarkside(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2015
angry angry angry angry

now they are bringing lawyers,this professional-truth-benders....heavens!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by 49cents(m): 10:48am On Jul 26, 2015
“Sincerity of purpose, commitment to what is best for the country and for the good of all should guide actions and steps of our new leaders.

I think Nwabueze should forget about re-structruring Nigeria because the North are enjoying the status quo......even with the falling oil prices they will not let go

For me this is where Jonathan failed woefully

The first thing he should have done is to seek the radical restructuring of Nigeria, from its constuition to the may it is structured but rather he too wanted to enjoy the title and power as Commander-in Chief of the Armed forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria....whose word was law.......

Nigeria's problem is not roads and rails or even food or even corruption, it is the fact of an elitocracy, of power not being accessible to the people through their choice; it is a very faulty federal system which is more unitary

In my own opinion the following MUST be done to take Nigeria to the promiseland

States should be xollapsed into regional blocks, with one Governor, and hundred councils complete with their a slim legislatives and judicairy and executive arms, that are autonomous and. Autonomous

Elitocracy must be exterminated: elitocracy is the reason why a passionate Gani Fawhenhinmi would fail woefully at the polls and known rich crooks will fly always
When their is transparency in the electoral process; when their is mandatory transParency is running government from council to regional; when their is transprency is awarding contracts; then corruption would be almost impossible

When every region is responsible for its survival , creative governance will emerge

Has nay Ngerian asked how much wealth has their governor created tthough his policies? Is there even a means to even measure it?

Unless PMB doesn't repeat GEJs mistakes, which GEJ tried to do at the 11th hour, he too will find out that four years is like 4months and will wish he never ran for presidency

Nigeria will be great if PMB carries out a thorough, inclusive restructure as no amount of probe and recovery of stolen funds will save Nigeria from turning to a banana republic which it is hradually turning to be

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by fr3do(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2015
See as some of we Igbos carry Jonathan matter for head.
Yoruba and Hausa eWarriors that spin tales of the SE's inability to form political alliance and SE-SS mistrust wont see this.

I hope the SS can protect our own this way.

5 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by HHANDM: 10:49am On Jul 26, 2015
The Igbo Leaders of Thought also insisted on the restructuring of the country into federating units.

The proposed restructuring of the country was canvassed by several groups, including the pan-Yoruba socio-cultural group, Afenifere, and Ohanaeze Ndigbo, the apex Igbo socio-cultural body, during the 2014 national constitutional conference.

Insisting on restructuring, the Igbo Leaders of Thought argued that it would amount to living in denial to pretend that the current federal structure was sustainable.
Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by nationwide1(m): 10:49am On Jul 26, 2015
adebayor1490:
The fear of PMB don enter their head.... Baba... probe everyone guilty in GEJs government....
#ThisIsChange
Have you asked baba to fulfill his campaign promises? Later on you will justify his failure to fulfill any of his promises prior to election.

Well, I trust Nigerian politicians. They have a way of diverting attention and making people believe that they are working. This is a typical example.

1 Like

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by kb77: 10:50am On Jul 26, 2015
4uk off all igbo das why u guys dat av way forwd in nigerian bcox of u bad thinking and cheat fighting the right human bcox e want to mak sure all the bad head in country pay their price is nw d headache 4 igbos thank god that igbos has lost power over nigeria, wen good people are try to help d country d igbos will bring upo biafra probs try to spoil dis country I believe is now 4 we nigeria should start beheading all d igbos in nigeria nw b4 dem cox problem try to shere dix country wen dem no dir occupation is to do fake product and serve their inlaws in city 4 years at the end selling shewstick in d market 4uk igbo with their problem there can never be president till d world ends go sell akpo 4 aba okay

2 Likes

Re: Probe: Don’t Humiliate Jonathan, Igbo Group Warns Buhari by Otunbatrafford: 10:51am On Jul 26, 2015
Useless elders and group. People with dead conscience. This is how they want us to continue in this country. With the mind-boggling corruption and disservice to this country by Jonathan and his cohorts, these useless Igbo people are still supporting him rather than to condemn the way and manner he handled the affairs of this country in his 6yrs of admistration. If you you people like cry out your blood in defense of looters, nothing will stop PMB to bring to book those who stole massively from our National treasury. After all Buhari is working by popular mandate given to him by sensible and change driven Nigerians not ethnic bigot like you people.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2019: You Will Return To Your Homosexual Cows Says Reno Omokri To Buhari / APC Crisis: Governors, Ministers Plotting More Surprises For Buhari - Galadima / 6 APC Governors, 27 NASS Members Joining Us Soon – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.