Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,130 members, 7,943,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 02:27 AM

Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery (47823 Views)

Senate Crisis Gets Messier / Senate Crisis: APC Govs Divided Over Saraki / NASS Clerk And Saraki Snubbed Buhari‘s Request – Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
lagmostkuit:

And u think u've got a dick? undecided undecided

Yah! Sure i've got a massive dicck. You wanna suck it with those succulent lips?
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Charly68: 1:43pm On Jul 26, 2015
If the president's promise is any thing to go bye then the so called national Assembly Excos should be dissolved because they can not stand on false premise..they should go to jail for betrayal of public trust.. Honorable men that acted dishonorably must forfeit his honor forthwith. The Clark of the house if found guilty must end up behind the bar for his corrupt action.
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by BERNIMOORE: 1:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Charly68:
If the president's promise is any thing to go bye then the so called national Assembly Excos should be dissolved because they can not stand on false premise..they should go to jail for betrayal of public trust.. Honorable men that acted dishonorably must forfeit his honor forthwith. The Clark of the house if found guilty must end up behind the bar for his corrupt action.
[size=14pt]we are talking about lawmakers here who makes law for the judiciary! cheesy grin this case is dead on arrival, tambuwal violated section 68 (1) but because of the fact that he is a lawmaker and national assembly are not bound by limits of the judiciary or police the case will die in court like tambuwal case of in respect of sec 68 (1) so it will be for senate standing rules paragraphs 110 cannot be decided by the court who rely on lawmakers for amendments [/size] angry cheesy cheesy
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by duwdu: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2015
lagmostkuit:

God forbid ur spirit of wheel chair!

Wheel chair ko, wheel barrow nii undecided

So, it's now CONFAM that you're in a wheel barrow! grin

P34c3
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by wexyee: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
superstar1:

Liar and remixer of facts.

It was Enugu state that had no void vote.

Tell another lie l.
dats wat he was told on radio biafra

1 Like

Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
RedBenson:

Yah! Sure i've got a massive dicck. You wanna suck it with those succulent lips?
Keep deceiving yourself with dat parm kernel of urs! undecided
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
duwdu:

So, it's now CONFAM that you're in a wheel barrow! grin

P34c3
Warefa!
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by duwdu: 2:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
seangy4konji:
I did not even know how that saraki got there in the first place...

Those people know that this admin will not tolerate their ways...onnly 2 percentt of them milking us dry and giving absolutely nothing back to the community they got the money from...

Times have changed...

Actually, the percentage is less than even 0.000002, based on our population, since no Nigerian can be excluded. grin

Seriously, I hear you, though.

P34c3
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by drolanight(m): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2015
uncleinans:

Its 8th and not 7th.
Thank you
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Keep deceiving yourself with dat parm kernel of urs! undecided

Lmao @ palm kernel. More reasons i asked if you'd like to give a try. Would you? For sure, you'll love what is oscillating inbtwn my legs just like i prefer your lips to embark on miracle works on my d*ck.
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
Charly68:

Olodo your president who is himself an illiterate certificate forger has no constitutional powers to dissolve the NASS. Bunch of hypocrites!!!
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
TGM2015:

Naah so e pain you reach? Pele. We need your calmness as a poster has previously enumerated, the process of getting the investigation report to court may take months. before then, always check your BP level to avoid stroke.

The original in this case is the standing order of 7th Senate which will be in force till majority (whether simple or absolute) of the senators amends it according to the amendment clause in the last Senate standing rules.

For your information, the clerk has been apprehended as a prime suspect to the forgery as he was the custodian of the rules and expected to have full knowledge of the validity or otherwise of the documents in which he uses to inaugurate the 8th Assembly.

Until, the case is interpreted by a competent court of law with legal jurisdiction, I will suspend further comments and also you, your master and your like minds to continue,...... .. But know that all these unintelligent and illogical posts you are sharing on Nairaland, diaris God in everything you are posting.
Until the case gets decided by the supreme court Saraki/Ekweremadu remains the Senate President/Deputy Senate President respectively
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
christinie:
How much are you willing to pay as legal fees?
Buhari is not eligible to contest for any election in Nigeria and you know it.
The Constitution of the Fed Rep of Nig stipulates the qualifications persons who wish to contest for elections should possess. Buhari did not present his certificates, claiming they are with the Nigerian Army. Nobody submits his original certificates. You only present them for sighting. Snapping with your supposed classmates in Nig or abroad is not enough. You must meet up with the qualifications requirements of the Nigerian Constitutions of 2011 (as amended) else you are not qualified. In a more decent society, Buhari would not have been allowed to contest for even 'counselorship' election.
You may direct further, please. Lol.
Well said madam lawyer. I can't even begin to fathom the hypocrisy in all this Sai Buhari followers.Imagine the fool having the effrontery to accuse someone else of forgery
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by nortcentrallord(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Did I heard forgery? What about the forged school cert? Hahahahahahahahaha. This case will die like every other forgery case. Our president never see I'm certificate up till now? grin grin grin
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 26, 2015
christinie:
Why should I keep off politics? Most lawyers are politically inclined and am not different. I love politics though am not partisan for now. About my other post: thanks!
Somehow we'll have the opportunity to continue this debate away from this forum, to prevent the flies from infesting the discussion and relegating reasoning. We are both Igbo, I believe, and I'm not sucked in by 'our people' slogan.
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Kamkamdd: 2:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I'm sick and tired of Nigeria! lipsrsealed

Pls can someone take me to Togo? undecided
Oya,i don watch mi wheel-barrowcheesy.
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Kamkamdd:

Oya,i don watch mi wheel-barrowcheesy.
Warefa!
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by duwdu: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
lagmostkuit:

Warefa!

You're really having fun on this thread. So, kari go, sis, notin' do yu! grin

P34c3
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by agabusta: 3:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
Story !!! Story!!! Story!!! The standing rules for 2007 died with the 6th senate.ditto the standing rules for 2011.The standing rules for 1999,2003,2007,2011 and 2015 were all done by the NASS bureacrats led by the clerk.

The NATION newspaper is only doing what it knows best (propaganda).Anyone who really wants to challenge the power of the clerk and other NASS bureacrats to make the standing rules for each NASS should go to court.

Mentioning the senate standing rules for 2007 which ended in 2011 is laughable to say the least.

Senate standing rules 1999,2003,2007,2011 and 2015 are unique and differant and each died(or will die) with the particular senate for which it was made.

Whether the senate rules 2007 and 2011 contains similar rules is immaterial.The fact remains that each set of standing rules died with the respective senate for which it was made

A senate standing order never dies. It only gets amended by the senate. All the other senate standing rules u referred to were all amended by the senate.

The clerk and others lack the power to unilaterally amend any senate standing rule. It can only be amended by the senate itself. And where there is no amendment thereof, the previous standing rule is still in action.

Old man with skewed thinking. This is the same way u were screaming that Tambuwal was no longer d speaker. We all know how it ended. History has therefore shown that u lack the capacity to interpret legal issues without bias.

You don't need to ask anybody to go to court. The police will definitely charge all those found culpable to court. They will go there and explain themselves. And anyone found guilty by the court will definitely face d music.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by duwdu: 3:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
agabusta:

A senate standing order never dies. It only gets amended by the senate. All the other senate standing rules u referred to were all amended by the senate.

The clerk and others lack the power to unilaterally amend any senate standing rule. It can only be amended by the senate itself. And where there is no amendment thereof, the previous standing rule is still in action.

Old man with skewed thinking. This is the same way u were screaming that Tambuwal was no longer d speaker. We all know how it ended. History has therefore shown that u lack the capacity to interpret legal issues without bias.

You don't need to ask anybody to go to court. The police will definitely charge all those found culpable to court. They will go there and explain themselves. And anyone found guilty by the court will definitely face d music.

+1. Very well said.

P34c3
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by austelright(m): 3:31pm On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Lol what is the difference btw PUNCH and the NATION? If the senate clerk forged the 2015 senate rules can you please show me the original version of the 2015 senate rule before it was forged?

Both the police and the so-called unity forum senators have no case.Making the standing senate rules for the incomming NASS is the perogative of the senate bureacrats led by the clerk.It can however be amended within the life of that senate by 2/3 majority of the senators.The senate rule for any senate can only be in force for the life span of that senate after which it dies.That is why the senate rules are named after each senate 1999,2003,2007,2011 and 2015

If you want to challenge the powers of the NASS bureacrats to create the standing rules for the incomming senate simply go to court!!!! All this talks of forgery and alteration between the 2007 standing rule(which died with the 6th senate) and the new standing rule 2015 for the 8th senate is just laughable

calm down the case is before the ministry of justice and is meant for the court .
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by austelright(m): 3:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

Of course I know more than the dumb police!!!! They would have been in court weeks ago should they think they have a solid case.The facts of the case are all before you.You may chose to verify it or just rant!!! Saraki/Ekweremadu have come to stay
Are u now the court to interprete the law? just calm when it get to court of law justice will be served. Hope you won't change your stand.
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by austelright(m): 3:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

We should continue to be patient abi? Maybe patient till boko haram wipes off every human in the NE or ND insurgency cripples our economy or maybe when Buhari finishes implementing his 97% and 5 % principle
Wailer be calm by the time Buhari finishes in fixing Nigeria to where it belongs you will regret supporting PDP of wasting 16yrs of Nigeria.
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by austelright(m): 3:53pm On Jul 26, 2015
owobokiri:

Very free and fair. For instance, almost 3 million votes were cast in Kano with no single void vote! Most of that number dominated by underaged almajiris . . Atleast the dogs and baboons were spared.
Since you have evidence that the Kano result was forged why didn't you approach the court with your evidence to cancel the result of kano. I forgot that you are one of the wailers.
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by RealEstate38: 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by jaems: 4:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
I hope this allegation isn't false as I am tired of propaganda.

However, if it is true, all participants should be made to dance to the music. Those senators who boldly read these quotes should be tried.

As for Saraki, I've just been waiting for him. If he escapes this, he won't escape another. You don't place yourself above your party, it's not done anywhere. He was starting a reign of impunity in Nigeria, in the upper chambers. His election, caused too much of uproar. He deserves whatever Ill befalls him; it's risky to be over-ambitious.

for PMB, I know he will succeed, that's what we voted for.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by duwdu: 4:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
jaems:
I hope this allegation isn't false as I am tired of propaganda.

However, if it is true, all participants should be made to dance to the music. Those senators who boldly read these quotes should be tried.

As for Saraki, I've just been waiting for him. If he escapes this, he won't escape another. You don't place yourself above your party, it's not done anywhere. He was starting a reign of impunity in Nigeria, in the upper chambers. His election, caused too much of uproar. He deserves whatever Ill befalls him; it's risky to be over-ambitious.

for PMB, I know he will succeed, that's what we voted for.

God bless Nigeria.

My thinking too; thanks for properly articulating this.

P34c3
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by omojeesu(m): 5:17pm On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:

The Senate clerk has been the one creating the house rules since 1999.He is the only one who can claim the Senate rules were forged. The house rules for each Senate is unique

THIS IS STRANGE! WHAT POWERS TO AN UNELECTED CIVIL SERVANT!
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by subterfuge: 6:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
lagmostkuit:
I'm sick and tired of Nigeria! lipsrsealed

Pls can someone take me to Togo? undecided

Don't you know where CHISCO BUS PARK IS
TRY JIBOWU NOW.
ENJOY TOGO
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Olajoy: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
If all the suspect are found guilt,I hope immunity clause won't play any role.
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by mmrius(m): 8:24pm On Jul 26, 2015
PMB, the firebrand and no nonsense President.
Re: Senate Crisis: NASS Clerk Faces Trial As Police Establish Forgery by Lakeland4321: 8:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
chukwudi44:
Story !!! Story!!! Story!!! The standing rules for 2007 died with the 6th senate.ditto the standing rules for 2011.The standing rules for 1999,2003,2007,2011 and 2015 were all done by the NASS bureacrats led by the clerk.

The NATION newspaper is only doing what it knows best (propaganda).Anyone who really wants to challenge the power of the clerk and other NASS bureacrats to make the standing rules for each NASS should go to court.

Mentioning the senate standing rules for 2007 which ended in 2011 is laughable to say the least.

Senate standing rules 1999,2003,2007,2011 and 2015 are unique and differant and each died(or will die) with the particular senate for which it was made.

Whether the senate rules 2007 and 2011 contains similar rules is immaterial.The fact remains that each set of standing rules died with the respective senate for which it was made
were the standing rules for all the years you mentioned in place before the election of principal officers?if they were why is this one different

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Adams Oshiomhole On A Voting Queue (Throwback Photo) / Nigerian Soldier Killed In Sambisa Today (Photos) / President Buhari Commissions Dangote Fertilizer Plant In Lagos (Video, Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.