Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,368 members, 7,971,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:09 AM

Director Of Radio Biafra Threatens The Whole Of Nigeria With Violence (VIDEO) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Director Of Radio Biafra Threatens The Whole Of Nigeria With Violence (VIDEO) (893 Views)

List Of 8 States With The Highest Number Of Radio Stations In Nigeria And Their / NBC Is Hunting The Sponsor Of Radio Biafara. / #gameofthrones: Shocking Death Of ‘jon Snow’ Confirmed By Director (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Director Of Radio Biafra Threatens The Whole Of Nigeria With Violence (VIDEO) by jaybossYBNL(m): 6:39am On Jul 26, 2015
Nnamdi Kanu, the director of heavily controversial radio station, Radio Biafra, is now threatening the whole of Nigeria with violence, a language he claims is the only thing we can understand as a nation.

While sitting down to do an interview, he said: "'If they fail to give us Biafra, Somalia will look like a paradise compared to what will happen to that zoo. It is a promise, it is a pledge, and it is also a threat to them [Nigerians]"

Watch the video below...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ShN78IljlC0

http://www.jaybossng.com/2015/07/omg-director-of-radio-biafra-threatens.html
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Threatens The Whole Of Nigeria With Violence (VIDEO) by Nobody: 6:41am On Jul 26, 2015
This is pure treason and a threat to the National Security yet the FG remains mute.

Nigerians and Fire Brigade approach though undecided
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Threatens The Whole Of Nigeria With Violence (VIDEO) by kolomax(m): 6:48am On Jul 26, 2015
Still seeking attention
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Threatens The Whole Of Nigeria With Violence (VIDEO) by ELTON123(m): 6:57am On Jul 26, 2015
the zoo must fall
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Threatens The Whole Of Nigeria With Violence (VIDEO) by 2kris(m): 7:02am On Jul 26, 2015
We can not rule out the fact that biafra can cause trouble to nigeria so my opinion on these is to ..negotiate..or is anybody with a better option?
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Threatens The Whole Of Nigeria With Violence (VIDEO) by madridguy(m): 7:08am On Jul 26, 2015
And the best comedian of the year is Nnamdi Kanu. You must be a joker for thinking you can hold down Nigeria on ransom. You think you can sit in your comfort zone in the UK and incite the good people of Iboland to embark on a journey of no return. I am sure your gullible followers will be seeing you as their HERO now but when the jungle fully matured they will realize you're nothing but a COWARD. You should be able to live by example by coming down here and start what you're preaching. You threatening to make Nigeria boils more than Somalia ? I laugh and shake my head for you Kanu. It is better you use the North East as an example, they keep killing themselves thinking they're fighting the government. The least thing you can do Kanu is to make the Iboland alone ungovernable not the whole Nigeria. Your soldiers can never succeed in the North or here in South West. I hope this will make some of his followers to know that this man can never take them to Promise land he will only throw them into CANAL.
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Threatens The Whole Of Nigeria With Violence (VIDEO) by orobs93(m): 7:13am On Jul 26, 2015
OK we done hear hope u start from abuja
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Threatens The Whole Of Nigeria With Violence (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 26, 2015
this is exactly how bokoharam started and they were overlooked
Arrest this ediot for once biko
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Threatens The Whole Of Nigeria With Violence (VIDEO) by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2015
Attention seeker very soon he will release a single!! grin
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Threatens The Whole Of Nigeria With Violence (VIDEO) by Shortyy(f): 7:42am On Jul 26, 2015
OK. I think this is getting out of hand
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Threatens The Whole Of Nigeria With Violence (VIDEO) by jaybossYBNL(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2015
madridguy:
And the best comedian of the year is Nnamdi Kanu. You must be a joker for thinking you can hold down Nigeria on ransom. You think you can sit in your comfort zone in the UK and incite the good people of Iboland to embark on a journey of no return. I am sure your gullible followers will be seeing you as their HERO now but when the jungle fully matured they will realize you're nothing but a COWARD. You should be able to live by example by coming down here and start what you're preaching. You threatening to make Nigeria boils more than Somalia ? I laugh and shake my head for you Kanu. It is better you use the North East as an example, they keep killing themselves thinking they're fighting the government. The least thing you can do Kanu is to make the Iboland alone ungovernable not the whole Nigeria. Your soldiers can never succeed in the North or here in South West. I hope this will make some of his followers to know that this man can never take them to Promise land he will only throw them into CANAL.
You said it all, let him come down to Nigeria and show what he can do.
Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Threatens The Whole Of Nigeria With Violence (VIDEO) by madridguy(m): 8:32am On Jul 26, 2015
Haaa, he won't come, his just like Shekau hiding somewhere to give order to his guillible suppoters.

jaybossYBNL:

You said it all, let him come down to Nigeria and show what he can do.

1 Like

Re: Director Of Radio Biafra Threatens The Whole Of Nigeria With Violence (VIDEO) by CreampieAngela(f): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
LWKMD

(1) (Reply)

Indefinite Strike In Ondo State Due To Workers Salary Arrears / List Of Most Things Nigerians Searches On Google / My DEAR Country NIGERIA Is In Trouble

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.