Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,065 members, 7,906,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Top 5 Ways To Enhance Female Fertility - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 5 Ways To Enhance Female Fertility (1395 Views)

Ladies, 5 Ways To Spot Mr Casanova / When You Use Photoshop To Enhance Your Curve See (photo) / 5 Ways To Drive A Man Wild In Bed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 5 Ways To Enhance Female Fertility by yusaze: 7:21am On Jul 26, 2015
1. Exercise And Diet
If you want to boost your fertility rate, be conscious of what you eat and engage in regular exercise so as to keep fit. Unhealthy food intake whether too much or too little can contribute as a factor to infertility. Too little or too much weight can make your reproductive cycle irregular. That causes you to ovulate only now and then, or not at all.
Your ovaries and your fat cells regulate estrogen, which affects ovulation. If you’re too thin, you may not be producing enough estrogen, and if you’re overweight or obese, you may be producing too much. Moderate exercise can also be a good natural fertility treatment. When combined with a balanced and nutritious diet, exercise can help you to maintain a healthy body weight. Excess body fat can increase the amount of estrogen in your body, throwing the female fertility cycle out of balance. Exercise helps to burn off excess body fat, allow hormone levels to return to normal. It is best not to overdo exercise because exercising can actually impair fertility. Try low impact aerobic workouts like walking, swimming, and cycling. Eat vegetable protein sources, such as cooked dried beans and nuts.

2. Avoid Chemicals
Avoid chemicals especially the household chemicals if you want to enhance your fertility rate such as the pesticides used on farmlands and in the large fields because they have a great impact on female fertility. Chemicals used to kill insects and weeds that threaten crops may affect female fertility by inhibiting ovarian function and disrupting the menstrual cycle. So if you’re looking to get pregnant, it’s always a good idea to eat organic fruits and vegetables, wash with residues carefully, and avoid applying pesticides to your lawn or garden. You can use organic solutions for cleaning your apartment. Chemicals found in detergents can also disrupt a woman’s normal menstrual cycle and cause miscarriage and it also possibly affect semen quality. The best thing to do is switch from petroleum-based detergents to vegetable-based, fragrance-free detergents, which contain fewer chemicals. Also, ditch products that contain parabens, phthalates or formaldehyde in favor of more natural, preservative-free alternatives.

3. Reduce Intake Of Alcohol
Excessive alcohol consumption decreases the ability to get pregnant (it can also harm a developing fetus). Alcohol alters estrogen levels, which may interfere with egg implantation. You should also consider cutting back on caffeine while you try to conceive and during your pregnancy. Caffeine affects the female hormone levels and may affect how long it takes to get pregnant. If you’re considering getting pregnant, limit your daily consumption of caffeine. You can eliminate alcohol totally to encourage fertility.

4. Regular Sex And Positions
It’s really a good idea to start having sex more often than before with your partner. Weekly sex may cause you to produce more estrogen, frequent sex helps when you’re actually trying to conceive and having sex every one to two days during your fertile window is associated with the best chance of pregnancy. You might also try making love every few days all month long. The “fertile window” spans a six-day interval, the five days prior to ovulation and the day of it, because these are the days you mostly likely get pregnant intercourse is most likely to result in a pregnancy when it occurs two days before ovulation. If you are having difficulty becoming pregnant, you and your partner may need to experiment different conception positions during intercourse. In order to become pregnant, your partner must deposit his sperm as close as possible to your cervix. Certain positions will allow this to happen more easily. Avoid having sex while standing, sitting, or with you on top, as this can cause semen to leak out of your body. Instead, try the missionary position, which allows for deeper penetration. Rear entry intercourse is also effective, as it allows your partner to deposit semen closer to your cervix. To keep any extra semen from leaking out of you, try elevating your hips for fifteen minutes or so after your have sex.

5. Engage In Fertility Massage
Fertility Massage awakens the uterus, fallopian tubes and ovaries. This awakening invites in healthy fresh oxygenated blood, gently moves toxins out and strengthens the entire pelvic bowl. Fertility Massage is important to women’s reproductive health, it is the series of massage techniques you can do from home to increase reproductive organ health. It helps to promote hormonal balance, promote circulation to the reproductive organ, reduce pain, strengthen the uterus and more. Self Fertility Massage can also be part of a natural therapy program for blocked fallopian tubes, endometriosis and uterine fibroids.

Reduce stress, drink fertility smoothie daily, don’t douche because it can wipe off normal protecting bacteria and most importantly know your cycle, a normal menstrual cycle lasts about 21 to 35 days (start counting on the first day of your period). If your cycle is noticeably longer like 42 days, you can assume you’re ovulating less often and may want to see your ob-gyn or midwife. When you’re ready to conceive, find your fertile window, during which you should have intercourse regularly. A woman’s fertile days are usually the day of ovulation and the four of five days before. The ovulation varies among women, occurring as early as day 6 and as late as day 21 of a cycle. You can as well know when you’re ovulating with urine or saliva based ovulation test kits; both types check for the presence of hormones that indicate ovulation is imminent. You can also note daily changes in your basal body temperature.

Source: http://www.9janewsarena.com/2015/07/top-5-ways-to-enhance-female-fertility.html
Re: Top 5 Ways To Enhance Female Fertility by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 26, 2015
2 words-HEALTHY LIFESTYLE. Op there's no need to write a senseless thread all in the hopes of making FP. I cant imagone the no of idiots that will break their backs because of this your No3
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Top 5 Ways To Enhance Female Fertility by ELTON123(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2015
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy: D
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy. cheesy
Re: Top 5 Ways To Enhance Female Fertility by ELTON123(m): 7:23am On Jul 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Top 5 Ways To Enhance Female Fertility by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 26, 2015
t
Re: Top 5 Ways To Enhance Female Fertility by XavierBlue(m): 8:01am On Jul 26, 2015
ELTON123:
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy: D
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesy. cheesy
cheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesycheesy. cheesy
how is this funny? Be mature plsundecided

XavierBlue
Re: Top 5 Ways To Enhance Female Fertility by ELTON123(m): 8:04am On Jul 26, 2015
XavierBlue:
how is this funny? Be mature plsundecided

XavierBlue

is my life not urs abeg free me
Re: Top 5 Ways To Enhance Female Fertility by XavierBlue(m): 8:08am On Jul 26, 2015
ELTON123:
is my life not urs abeg free me
twinkle twinkle little little star/ how i wonder what you're / once you know your calibre/ mental hospital is not that far/

i believe you should be matured.

XavierBlue
Re: Top 5 Ways To Enhance Female Fertility by ELTON123(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2015
XavierBlue:
twinkle twinkle little little star/ how i wonder what you're / once you know your calibre/ mental hospital is not that far/

i believe you should be matured.

XavierBlue

like I said before is my life not urs so keep off
Re: Top 5 Ways To Enhance Female Fertility by MsBliss(f): 8:11am On Jul 26, 2015
Thanks for the advice
Re: Top 5 Ways To Enhance Female Fertility by XavierBlue(m): 8:12am On Jul 26, 2015
ELTON123:
like I said before is my life not urs so keep off
aiit nigga. Hope you're going to church?

XavierBlue
Re: Top 5 Ways To Enhance Female Fertility by ELTON123(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2015
XavierBlue:
aiit nigga. Hope you're going to church?

XavierBlue

yea

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Guys, Give Your Sincere Answer To This Question / Thoughts Of A Worried Brother / Why I Dont Approach Pretty Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.