Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,499 members, 7,904,908 topics. Date: Monday, 29 July 2024 at 09:26 PM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (79) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (67846 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaydee(m): 4:07pm On May 04, 2009
4 Play:

All this talk of meaningful titles, have they won a title, a meaningless one never mind the meaningful variety?

Arse-shaving hasn't been immersed in the Gooner cheating culture as yet. Heard Wenger is going to fine him for such un-Arsenal like behaviour.
Look at scummies spamming this thread with their comments

Caroll is still fresh in my memory and every penalty given against the gunners over the years by ur 12th player on the pitch,
Your Divino is the king at this.Ur gay got nothing on Wenger when it comes to honesty.
Lol, Why can't all y'all be real for once? Wenger is a noble man and y'all still remember the FA cup replay?Eboue got fined for diving in the champions league final against Barca and that's something ur gay will never do.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 5:07pm On May 04, 2009
HNIC:

against . . . , . . , (which team,Yeovil town or Nott County) grin

Against Derby County ( Was an EPL team that season)
12th March 2008.
Hate it or love it.

Women footie ain't that bad.
AW and his gay boys have failed.
Time for the ladies to try their luck. cheesy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 5:33pm On May 04, 2009
kaydee:

Look at scummies spamming this thread with their comments

Caroll is still fresh in my memory and every penalty given against the gunners over the years by ur 12th player on the pitch,
Your Divino is the king at this.Ur gay got nothing on Wenger when it comes to honesty.
Lol, Why can't all y'all be real for once? Wenger is a noble man and y'all still remember the FA cup replay?Eboue got fined for diving in the champions league final against Barca and that's something ur gay will never do.

You are still arguing with these scummies(who will argue that CR7 does not dive)
Don't waste your time bro
They are here criticising us for supporting the ladies team.
Voyeurs all tongue
I'll support the men, women, boyz, gals, animals,non-living things
Damn, as long as it's the Arsenal, it will get my 100% support!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 5:43pm On May 04, 2009
You are still arguing with these scummies(who will argue that CR7 does not dive)
Don't waste your time bro
They are here criticising us for supporting the ladies team.
Voyeurs all
I'll support the men, women, boyz, gals, animals,non-living things
Damn, as long as it's the Arsenal, it will get my 100% support!
story! show me where you were criticized for supporting the female team

CR7 dives, Adebayor scores with his hand
so fcking what? all are sinners
make we hear word abeg
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 6:11pm On May 04, 2009
BlueDiva:

Against Derby County ( Was an EPL team that season)
12th March 2008.
Hate it or love it.
Ha ha ha ha
Compare and Contrast
Derby County vs Liverpool
It's like comparing a Kia Picanto with any Mercedes Benz car.
grin grin grin
Meanwhile last season, Ade got 6 goals against them in 2 games.
25% of all the goals Ade scored in The Epl was against Derby County! grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by HNIC(m): 8:59pm On May 04, 2009
tkb417:

na women soccer u dey follow now? the men have failed shey?
dont worry, u'll win the Amsterdam tournament soon grin

Emperoh:

gaynners
Has it gotten this bad?
Una dey use female squad compensate? tongue
Anyway anything to stop Muki from Committing suicide, i am all for it. tongue grin cool
@tkb417,
Are these Praises grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 9:31pm On May 04, 2009
What on earth am i seeing on this thread? shocked shocked Scummies calling Arsenal players cheats? y'all must be high on cheap 3rd-class Reggie Miller

We all know Manchester United are the authors and finishers of cheating in the EPL from dodgy penalties Cristiano Ronaldo's synchronized diving against Bolton at OT and Michael Carrick who is actually planning to usurp C.Ronaldo's throne as the No1 diver at OT! games against Everton and Tottenham easily come to mind, to referees unjustly sending players off to give them undue advantage abeg the list is endless

There is no contesting Utd are the cheating kings of the EPL

Any clues on the lineup for Arsenal tomorrow? its all or nothing ooh and the players plus Arsene must up the ante!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 9:37pm On May 04, 2009
A-40:

Any clues on the lineup for Arsenal tomorrow? its all or nothing ooh and the players plus Arsene must up the ante!!!

That is the determining factor for me watching the game tommorow.

As soon as i see one of those frankstein's experiment i.e wobbly selection and personnel deployment as last tue,i will just shut myself out from the world till 10pm naija time.

It is ALL or nothing really.

BTW,here is a piece of info for you bro.

Van Persie and Silvestre in squad for Man Utd
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 9:56pm On May 04, 2009
@kay_pumpin
Bros if Wenger tries any Wengernomics tomorrow i would not even bother watching i can remember hoping he would not use Diaby and Denilson against Chelsea and Papa Wemba ended up starting them any yeye formation and i would probably follow your example i am too young for cardio exams abeg

We would need Van Persie tomorrow that game just could be decided by a moment of magic from him although i have not forgiven him for his miss against Chelsea i would act like i didn't see Silvestre's name lol grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 10:12pm On May 04, 2009
A-40:

@kay_pumpin
Bros if Wenger tries any Wengernomics tomorrow i would not even bother watching i can remember hoping he would not use Diaby and Denilson against Chelsea and Papa Wemba ended up starting them any yeye formation and i would probably follow your example i[b] am too young for cardio exams abeg[/b]

Same here brof!And lol @ papa wemba

A-40:

We would need Van Persie tomorrow that game just could be decided by a moment of magic from him although i have not forgiven him for his miss against Chelsea i would act like i didn't see Silvestre's name lol grin grin

Silvestre is Wenger's joker for tommorow's match grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by A40(m): 10:36pm On May 04, 2009
That's what a useless Man U friend of mine calls him ooh see wetin trophylessness dey cause undecided undecided he says if Wenger goes trophyless this season he should simply abandon coaching and switch to makossa singing

Silvestre his joker? I am sure he meant his joke cheesy grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 10:50pm On May 04, 2009
why wont that pumpkin head idiot stay injured angry angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Emperoh(m): 8:47am On May 05, 2009
I keep saying it, Silvestre is the BEST ever to happen to Arsenal tongue tongue
Why can't you guys appreciate this beautiful summer gift from SAF to Papa Wemba tongue grin grin shocked tongue
He should be gunning for Arsenal's player of the season!!! tongue
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by BinghiNya(m): 9:39am On May 05, 2009
Arsenal don't have enough quality to stop United from playing in the final of the UCL. In 2006 Arsenal had a 1-0 lead going to El Madrigal and this season they lost 1-0 at the Theatre of dreams and that dat their dreams faded away. United to triumph 2-1 again. Vidic and Rooney to do it.

Van Der sar

O'shea Rio Vida Evra

Anderson Fletcher
Carrick
Ronaldo
Rooney Tevez
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 10:23am On May 05, 2009
Come on you gunners!

Arsenal to win 3-1 tonite.

Chelsea vs Arsenal final. Lets make it a London thing.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ifedisky(m): 11:22am On May 05, 2009
I'm not asking for much Arsenal, just knock the stuffing off these arrogant Mancunians. That 'll make my year!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 12:00pm On May 05, 2009
The biggest game of the season. . . . gosh I can't remember being this nervous over a game since 2006 against Villareal for the second leg.

We need to see the REAL Arsenal tonight - the attacking, bold and creative Arsenal, not the timid, restrained Arsenal we saw at OT last week. If we see that - the unstoppable goal scoring machine that we truly are, then I will be content. Let's go out there and play our football and give our all on the pitch - if we do that, win or lose I will be satisfied.

Will Wenger and the boys be up for it? undecided

OK I lied - I will not be satisfied with just playing our best, that will simply be a consolation. I want this victory so BAD - Arsenal just need to win this game today, nothing else will satisfy me. Be it 1-0, 2-0 or 3-1, as long as we WIN. cool

I can't predict with any confidence right now, too many nerves - but I will go for 2-0, the same score that the Gunners of old needed in that historic game at Anfield 20 years ago. It's time to write your names into the pantheon of Arsenal greats boys.

Wenger's rallying cry to the boys should be the immortal latin words Tuum Est - It's Yours!!!!

COME ON YOU GUNNERS!!!! cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 12:14pm On May 05, 2009
debosky:

We need to see the REAL
for a moment I thought it was REAL MADRID. wink

But on a more serious note, Arsene is so bullish in this build-up. . .can his boys replicate this attitude on the pitch? remember no arshie the saviour.

Got to give it to the guy. . .terrific he is. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tubabie(f): 12:29pm On May 05, 2009
Ifedisky:

I'm not asking for much Arsenal, just knock the stuffing off these arrogant Mancunians. That 'll make my year!
Am afraid its a glaring possibility that your year may be  lipsrsealed then

@ Debosky
This match is going to be a close call but Man Utd will take the day.
At least u peeps will be content to just play a good game and try again next year. tongue
Man Utd will take charge both defensively and in the attack, I would like to see ur boys overwhelm our midfield and defence.
Am happy with ur defence though, keep it that way. As long as we get an early goal or two the deed is done!
But its gonna be nervy and close though
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by bekke: 12:52pm On May 05, 2009
Our position today is a result of wenger's stubbornness. He believes he knows it all (ARSENE KNOWS BEST). I'll never forgive him if we end this season without a trophy because he had the opportunity of building on the team of last season but instead he blew it all up. I'm keeping my fingers crossed on tonite's match.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mavell: 1:16pm On May 05, 2009
The gunners are gonna win today. Its that simple.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by dayokanu(m): 1:29pm On May 05, 2009
For the first time I am supporting Assanal (Shame on me) cos they are the weakest EPL representative and they would provide a weaker test for Barcelona( If they make it through)

Go Gayyners die on the field but make sure you beat the scummies. I dont want any of those referee denied us, Wenger selection, We were unlucky rants

Go and Do it. GAYYNERS JUST DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 1:38pm On May 05, 2009
There will always be excuses if the results go against them. It is normal.
Can anyone advise which team to support tonight? cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by follypimpi(m): 1:41pm On May 05, 2009
@DK

Why wont u support Arsenal since your team crashed out like Eyinmba playing Real Madrid
grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 2:03pm On May 05, 2009
I am soo nervous embarassed embarassed

maybe i wont watch the match sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 2:13pm On May 05, 2009
The Lord is our shepard,we shall not want . . .
He made us play tonight at Emirate,in the captiancy of Fabregas.

Even though Gibbs would scale through the dribbles of C.Ronaldo and we shall not have Arshavin to play tonight, WE SHALL NOT FEAR the shots of Ronney!!!
For we have the pace of Theo Walcot and the skills of Samir Nasri,Both shall comfort us.

Though had given us a strike force of ADE and a fit V.Persie,they shall run down the UTD defense.

for surely . . Goals from ADE,V.Persie and Nasri will take the GUNNERS to Rome,and all the remaning games in the EPL as we overtake Chelsea in the 3rd Spot. (AMEN)!!!!

3 - 1 - L'arse wink grin grin grin

Gunners 1800

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by FBS: 2:17pm On May 05, 2009
@allboyz, you dey fear? haba? in Wenger you trust ke. wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 2:19pm On May 05, 2009
FBS:

@allboyz, you dey fear? haba? in Wenger you trust ke. wink

Nah Bro . . i nor dey fear . . i just remember that the reason we lost last week was bcoz i did not pray . . .now i have prayed . . .

Dear Father,Give us this day,OUR HOLY BREAD (MAN UTD) in our mouth. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 2:29pm On May 05, 2009
i wont predict nothing. The tension+ nerves is very high sad
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 2:33pm On May 05, 2009
mukina2:

i wont predict nothing. The tension+ nerves is very high sad

Dearie . . predict not . . for its not my power nor by might BUT by the tactics of AW and the play of the L'Arse and the Grace of the ALMIGHTY. . . wink
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by mukina2: 2:35pm On May 05, 2009
i want to see his selection . . undecided

AW must not let this slip away. it will hurt badly embarassed
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by allboyz(m): 2:39pm On May 05, 2009
if V.Persie starts . . .we shall win but the issue is . . .can we score 3 goalsl? i hope our defense is up and doing.

(1) (2) (3) ... (76) (77) (78) (79) (80) (81) (82) ... (102)

Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.