Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,525 members, 7,905,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 July 2024 at 01:17 AM

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (83) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (67874 Views)

Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (R.I.P Bawomolo). / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only / Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only (Old) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2009
Admittedly, Almunia should have saved the freekick - he was inches away from it.

Game goes on - still no real desire from Arsenal
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by bawomolo(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2009
kaydee:

I don't know how all y'all Gooners keep believing in this Wenger,he is not a magician.he buys shitty players and y'all expect us to win trophies with that?Nah!!! At best,we're better than Spurs and that's it.I predicted we're not winning but i never thought we're gonna have it this bad

[size=18pt]Hopelessly Devoted [/size]

don't be so reactive.  The problem is lack of depth in the defense.  we only have one full squad that has to be healthy for us to even think of winning a trophy
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Ibime(m): 8:07pm On May 05, 2009
Hey, theres always next season. Yas dont need to be too downhearted  grin

I said that Arsenal dont belong in this company. If not for lucky draws against Roma and Villareal, they would have put in their usual quarter-final performance.

Anyway, what can you say? Looks like we have to conquer the Mancs to win this thing.  cool
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by switch47(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2009
Ibime:

Hey, theres always next season. Yas dont need to be too downhearted grin

I said that Arsenal dont belong in this company. If not for lucky draws against Roma and Villareal, they would have put in their usual quarter-final performance.

Anyway, what can you say? Looks like we have to conquer the Mancs to win this thing. cool
BARCELONA will meet the winner of this game!!

@ Gunners
Just sit back and enjoy the game!! WENGER KNOWS!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 8:10pm On May 05, 2009
On a nite we were supposed to be trojans,we turned out as vitiated sperms
What an anti-climax!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 8:11pm On May 05, 2009
Make una bring in silvestre. he will marshal the defence wella.
CR7 they will accuse you of showing what you are made of.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 8:11pm On May 05, 2009
Still nothing coming from the gunners - Wenger rubbing his head.

What can you do about a slip from your LB? What can you do when your GK is inches away from a save when he was your hero in the first leg?

Luck seems to have run out.

Adebayor offside AGAIN.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 8:12pm On May 05, 2009
Hey, theres always next season. Yas dont need to be too downhearted  

Anyway, what can you say? Looks like we have to conquer the Mancs to win this thing.
if u beat Barca, then u want UTD to win back to back

Gaynners
e kpele. How would you guys ever think of beating us in europe?
this isnt the epl. This is strictly for the MEN

Try again next season tongue

Debosky
Luck? we should have scored 5 in the first leg
UTD are far better than ur team
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2009
What stupid call was that by the referee? Adebayor did NOTHING to Van Der Sar.

Just one of them days I think.

Fabregas with our first shot on goal, tame header just like at OT.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 8:17pm On May 05, 2009
Where is the spirit of istanbulllllllllllllllllll when you f.ucking need it     angry angry angry cry

But then,this is better than leadin 2.0 and conceeding a last minute goal. grin at least make i console myself
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2009
RVP now upfront with Ade - what AW should've done from the beginning with Cesc back in his preferred role and Nasri out wide.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 8:19pm On May 05, 2009
Next season UEFA should give us a strong team.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 05, 2009
at least we wont be the ones disgraced in Rome.

We'll meet next season for the continuation of our trophyless barren run all in the name of cultivating young stars.

David Dean was right.

Wenger out!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 8:22pm On May 05, 2009
debosky:

RVP now upfront with Ade - what AW should've done from the beginning with Cesc back in his preferred role and Nasri out wide.

That was supposed to be the original plan.  .  .guess your boys forgot the script, as usual. grin

Whose undies are you wearing on your head tonight? grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaydee(m): 8:26pm On May 05, 2009
debosky:

Still nothing coming from the gunners - Wenger rubbing his head.

What can you do about a slip from your LB? What can you do when your GK is inches away from a save when he was your hero in the first leg?

Luck seems to have run out.

Adebayor offside AGAIN.

I'm so mad at Wenger now!!! Why can't he play Eboue in left back since Gibbs got the slipping sickness and he knows it.Look at a wise coach like Hiddink.
What's that name Mourinho gave him again?

Sell Adebayor to Lyon and get Benzema and we cool for next season.He should go back to where he came from.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 8:26pm On May 05, 2009
Cristalz:

That was supposed to be the original plan.  .  .guess your boys forgot the script, as usual. grin

Whose undies are you wearing on your head tonight? grin
Critz dont use bad word grin grin in here this place is secred.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 8:27pm On May 05, 2009
The wage structure at Arsenal just has to change . . . we cant keep losing out to stronger clubs.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by bawomolo(m): 8:30pm On May 05, 2009
Why can't he play Eboue in left back since Gibbs got the slipping sickness and he knows it

since when was Eboue error free?

Wenger obviously believes you can win with one full squad and then a few spare parts from Gbagada football academy.  That philosophy hasn't worked so well lately.

compare ManU's bench to ours.  It's hard to make tactical adjustments when u have no bench.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 8:33pm On May 05, 2009
bawomolo:

since when was Eboue error free?

Wenger obviously believes you can win with one full squad and then a few spare parts from Gbagada football academy.  That philosophy hasn't worked so well lately.

compare ManU's bench to ours.  It's hard to make tactical adjustments when u have no bench. 

you call what we have a "full squad"? You think if every player were fit we'd be able to nick even a draw against Liverpool or Chelsea?

We're just a feeder team abeg.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 05, 2009
Who shld replace Wenger?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Nobody: 8:34pm On May 05, 2009
Beautiful losers.
Why do people love heartbreaks?
Arsenal gives nothing but heartbreaks.

To think i wanted to put my faith in them tonight.
Rubbish !!!  angry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by debosky(m): 8:36pm On May 05, 2009
Well done boys - you haven't pushed UTD hard enough but you made two avoidable mistakes.

I'm gutted at the way the goals came - mistakes in the end. Sadly at this level mistakes are often punished swiftly.

Wenger needs to lift their spirits. We are going out yes, but with some dignity. Let us score two goals at least and make this respectable.

Bawo and kay, this isn't a bench issue  - anyone can SLIP. Soft freekicks with Ronaldo on the pitch will always be dangerous.

Let's face it, we have been punished for mistakes simple. People will hyperventilate after this game giving all sorts of blame, but those were the causes in the end.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Cristalz(f): 8:38pm On May 05, 2009
@presido
 What's bad about ''undies''? grin

@Debo
 Dude, answer me na.  .  . grin grin

UNITED are so running the show!! But frankly, you guys can do better. Why are dem boys not even making any serious efforts? Can't just be that United are too strong, can it?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by presido1: 8:38pm On May 05, 2009
bawomolo:

Wenger obviously believes you can win with one full squad and then a few spare parts from Gbagada football academy.  That philosophy hasn't worked so well lately.
What happens to Arsene KNOW and in Arsene una TRUST can't believe you guys are not confident anymore.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 8:38pm On May 05, 2009
I am speechless lipsrsealed

davidylan:

Who shld replace Wenger?

Hell has a better chance of sub-zero temp than  Wenger's ouster.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by chamotex(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2009
I think Eboue needs to come on now.
He could change the game. grin
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by kaypumpin2(m): 8:40pm On May 05, 2009
We need the script Benitez read to his team in Istanbul guys.

It ain't over till the fat lady sings tongue grin undecided embarassed cry
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 8:41pm On May 05, 2009
Debosky is talking about going out with dignity
my Boiz are listening,
2 more goals will shatter the remaining pride uve got left

Go Go UNITED!!!
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by bawomolo(m): 8:41pm On May 05, 2009
Well Arsene Wenger has earned the right to determine when's its time for him to go.  

tkb417:

Debosky is talking about going out with dignity
my Boiz are listening,
2 more goals will shatter the remaining pride uve got left

Go Go UNITED!!!

blah blah blah, 2 lucky goals and we no go rest
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by Moonstone(f): 8:43pm On May 05, 2009
The silly Arsenal supporters in ESPN room are saying they did not anticipate how good Man U will be.
I'm insulted angry angry angry angry angry
Are we that bad?
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by 4Play(m): 8:43pm On May 05, 2009
bawomolo:

Well Arsene Wenger has earned the right to determine when's its time for him to go.  

blah blah blah, 2 lucky goals and we no go rest

Earned which right? When he took over from Pat Rice, Arsenal were 3rd in the league. 12 years later, Arsenal are languishing in 4th and going 4 years without a trophy. The preceding 4 years before Wenger took over was not similarly trophyless.
Re: Arsenal Fan Thread: For Gunners Only by tkb417(m): 8:44pm On May 05, 2009
lucky goals shocked shocked shocked shocked

Sauron!!!!!!!!!!!
where are you?
you said it!!! They have ready made excuses already
twats!! grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (80) (81) (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) ... (102)

Atletico Madrid Vs Liverpool: UCL (1 - 0) On 18th February 2020 / Manchester City vs Inter Milan (1 - 0) On 10th June 2023 / Arsenal Vs Manchester City : FA Cup Semi-Final (2 - 0) On 18th July 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.