Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,927 members, 7,872,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 06:03 AM

Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA (36180 Views)

Buhari Meets APC Governors In London (Photo) / Meet Late Musa Yar'adua's Daughters, All Married To Former State Governors / President Buhari Meets With Ministers And Governors In Aso Rock (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by abokikhalifa: 6:29pm On Jul 26, 2015
Shekau1:
you just a confuse fellow, I never said I was wiser than Buhari incase u don't understand I was telling the guy I quoted not to be claiming we have brain more than the Americans. You just take everything against Buhari personal and make a fOOL out of it. Grow up!
lie.
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by ghananotnaija(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
You idiat! How can one take notes if one is illiterate?

1 Like

Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by suxkill: 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Lwkm ; cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by ehis05(m): 10:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
To write wetin?!
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by karimhuu: 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2015
sleeping is allowed na
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by flyforall: 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2015
Okorobaba sef dey sleep.
@ least Oshobaba try hold something like iPad/notepad for hand
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Spybradd: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2015
rethra:

Since you know who they are, tell us their names and positions. The man hosting PMB is Obama...abi?

PAs seated together with busy body zoogerian govs,u mean.....abi?
grin
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by GangBangers: 1:03am On Jul 27, 2015
the islamists
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Shekau1(m): 3:23am On Jul 27, 2015
ghananotnaija:
You idiat! How can one take notes if one is illiterate?
I forgive u for calling me Idiat grin
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 27, 2015
Buhari is a scam. Nigerians have been scammed! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Embarrassing? Caption This Photo Of Buhari And Our State Governors In USA by Themandator: 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2015
BIGERBOY1:
For heavens sake these delegates (reps of WB) came alone, while Buhari went with a 32 men delegates which includes secretaries and PA's seated at the background taking notes. Common enough of these myopic threads

Which of the background, the one behind, beside or in front Because the vintage one for note taking is occupied by a lamppost

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? / I’m The Next Governor Of Anambra - Maduka / Buhari, Atiku, Saraki, Sanwo-olu Commiserate With Pastor Adeboye, RCCG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.