Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,170 members, 7,903,873 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:16 PM

Keep You Breast Good Shaped And Healthy. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Keep You Breast Good Shaped And Healthy. (507 Views)

Tips To Keep Your pennis Clean, Sweet And Healthy / Natural And Healthy Way To Loose Excess Fat And Weight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Keep You Breast Good Shaped And Healthy. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
By avoiding some everyday habits, you can do your part in keeping breasts young-looking for as long as possible.
*1. Wearing a bra that doesn't fit.
This habit is more common that one would think. Most bras are made of flexible materials, and over time with normal wear, they will eventually stretch out. But the bra's primary purpose is to give support. Wearing an ill-fitting bra can contribute to b.reast sagging as the more your br.east bounce around, the more stressed bre.ast skin and collagen become. You need to figure out what your bra size is, so that the cups adequately hold your br.easts. About 80% of women are wearing a bra that is not their perfect fit, so make sure you get measured, which can be easily done in a lingerie shop.
There is a discussion going on about the pros and cons of wearing a bra, and I have covered this in one of my previous post about the suggested link between br.east cancer and bras. Aside from the scientific debate, what both groups agree on is that you should wear a properly fitted bra.
*2. Smoking.
Smoking makes the skin lose its natural elasticity, which causes the b.reasts to drop. It reduces the amount of collagen in the skin and worsens the blood circulation. This makes the skin become weaker and age faster.
Having a balanced diet is very important to the health of your b.reasts. Yo-yo dieting that makes you lose vast amounts of weight quickly, only to put it back on later, puts a strain on your skin tissue. Repeatedly losing and gaining weight has been shown to make your bre.asts drop. The skin tissue stretches to accommodate the weight gain, but it can't indefinitely snap back into place when the weight comes back off again. So try to maintain a steady weight or a proper nutrition in a healthy, sustainable way.
Smoking causes a lot of other health issues and you can see for yourself what happens to your lungs if you smoke only 60 cigarettes. If you are a smoker, then I have 5 natural ways to help you quit smoking – they are all scientifically proven.
*3. Crash dieting.
If you want to lose weight, you can read my 9 secrets on how to lose weight without diet and 12 simple tweaks for weight loss and you can also read my ultimate guide on how to lose weight and get rid of your belly in my e-book Blast Your Belly Fat.

More on

http://lexhansplace..in/2015/05/keep-you-breast-good-shaped-and-healthy.html

(1) (Reply)

Are You In Your 7th Month Of Pregnancy? Check Out These Health Tips / A Good Exercise To Work The Middle Back / Do You Want To Have A Good Body Physique???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.