Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,794 members, 7,915,240 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 07:02 PM

A New Contextual Meaning Of Masturbation. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A New Contextual Meaning Of Masturbation. (702 Views)

The Real Meaning Of NNPC And DSS By Reno Omokri / What Is The Full Meaning Of EFCC? See Hilarious Answers / Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Contextual Meaning Of Masturbation. by uhalauju(f): 2:07pm On Jul 26, 2015
After I read a post yesterday from the politics section, precisely this one....... .........."Nigerians Voted Change, Not Acts Of Masturbation, Iwuanyanwu tells Buhari" by salterswan : 4:22pm On Jul 25.
I observed that the word...masturbation has been given a new contextual meaning, this is based on subsequent comments I saw.
I could not help but LMAO.

However it go me wondering as to the nexus between politics and a sexual terminology.

See this.....
1. "Cutting an annual salary of 14M in half while turning a blind eye
to over 500M monthly security vote is tantamount to
masturbation on dry palms."

2. "Appoint ministers first let's see whether they will award contracts. Busy masturbating with unnecessary talks while boko haram is masturbating with our lives. Too much talk talk."

3. "Another cosmetic "change" by the masturbators. But no be
human being go finally award the contracts? Abi na robots or
computer go do am? Masturbatic "change"

4. Politics / Re: Is Nigeria Still Towing The Path Of Democracy?
"Unfortunately, the Masturbating masturbators will call you the wailing wailers."

5. Politics / Re: Many Killed As Explosion Rocks Damaturu
Sunday Market."
"Self delusion and excuses are the pillows upon which failure
slumber. Your brothers are killing themselves and all you think is
Biafra. Sure you have never seen Boko Haram logo or address. Do they chant Christian or Hindu songs?
I am not sure you have heard of I-S-L-A-M-A-B-A-D. You people
have been masturbating the Boko Haram issue, now it has turned
to hurt you."

Nairalanders and their creative tots!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: A New Contextual Meaning Of Masturbation. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2015
Buhari is merely pleasing himself and no one else.

Even his die hard and paid supporters are beginning to lose faith in the man.

After all many voted in Buhari blindly out of hate of Jonathan's ethnicity and religion.
Re: A New Contextual Meaning Of Masturbation. by temitemi1(m): 3:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
They are only fooling themselves.

(1) (Reply)

PIX: FUAAB Students On Excursion Involved In Ghastly Auto Accident Dis Afternoon / Badeh Cautions Military Against Over- Reliance On Foreign Nations / Community Shield:: Arsenal VS Chelsea On 02/08/2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.