Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,327 members, 7,881,219 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 02:32 PM

Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama (81360 Views)

"Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / Tony Elumelu Meets With Obama In Kenya / What Okorocha Did To Owerri Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by muwaness(m): 8:19pm On Jul 26, 2015
Its quite unfortunate that most Nairalanders are gullible and sufferin from band wagon syndrom. Am sure nobody has taken time to look and realise that those tins ur seeing are fake. I haven't seen a bill board that has pictures like that and the top is empty....admin. You guys should knw the kind of thins you allow
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by sheyihandsy(m): 8:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
To twitter hacking stories, to billboards been mounted by opposition, and to unnecessary lies. Kudos to Baba go slow families. This is sick
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by muwaness(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
[quote author=asha80 post=36294000]milk a photo opportunity for who?you think people from the state are unexposed people?even market women and men from the state would tell you this is a stupid stunt[/quot

i hate gullible ppl...ppl who don't think before they talk..all of you have not taken time to look at how fake those pics are. You ppl just believe every thing you see.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2015
Vanquay:
Locals. The illiteracy in Nigeria is quite sickening. Even a 10yr old elite is smarter than the general public lipsrsealed

Nicely said! But guy,yu harsh oo #lol
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by toshmann(m): 8:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
Typical APC.

APC democracy : govt of the photos by the cameras for the pictures grin
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Marcelinho(m): 9:22pm On Jul 26, 2015
chronique:
Seriously,how can someone be this stupid? As in,a whole governor? Of what economic or social importance,is this billboard to his state? So,taking a pic with Obama,has now become an achievement for a state governor,to the extent that it was used in creating a billboard ad? *sighs*
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by sdindan: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2015
LordMecuzy:
My Governor may your days be Long

God Bless Ngor-Okpala

God Bless Imo State

Haters Oya food Don done
Dunno what to tel u. But Next time I will be ready to deal with imbeciles like u
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by LordMecuzy(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2015
sdindan:

Dunno what to tel u. But Next time I will be ready to deal with imbeciles like u

Your Business Bro... I didn't mention u when I said that...Tnx once again calling me an slowpoke cos I treat them too... *winks*
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Jascon4: 9:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
adedayourt:
OP ND ODAS CRUSIFYING HIM AM SURE IF U GO FOR A SHOW ND U WER LUCKY STUMBLE ON DONJAXI OR DBANJ ND U TOOK A SELFIE WITH HIM, DAT PUX LL SPEND D REST OF THE YEAR OB UR DP/FAZEBUK/TWITTER

U LL EVEN CREATE THREAD FOR IT
"A NAIRALANDER WITH DBANJ"

SO Y D WHAIL

He is a state Governor for God's sake
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Nobody: 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Dont let us be fools, is it that the governor did it himself or that its part member or follower. A governor will never do such. Let us for once learn to think right and think straight. Thank
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by abagoro(m): 9:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
The picture is fake. Very fake. Nairaland should close this thread and apologise for this deceit. Even the guy that did this used flowing blood to write the change.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by collyno1985: 9:50pm On Jul 26, 2015
Useless maN
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Aprl: 10:00pm On Jul 26, 2015
my America my America
my Obama my Obama

Nice one!
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by jonadaft: 10:03pm On Jul 26, 2015
Taylor86:
I no tell una
this is exactly what their problem is
photos everywhere
this is y i keep wailing for my nation
this is what happens when u hv a photogenic president
a president who takes pleasure on twitter, instagram and whatsapp
buhari keep competing with kim kardashian
baba go slow
Shut da fùck up
Wailing wailer
Ordinary Nonentity like you
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by nellyelitz(m): 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2015
This kind local politician...
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Appareil(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
Supposedly Next President of Nigeria! Hehe!
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Appareil(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Geesarki:

It baffles me wen sum peeps tink gudluck can secure d votes of northerners. The name GEJ in d north is as repugnant as death to us. We whole heartedly voted him out. We used our personal money to mobilised ppl to sensitised those in d village on d dangers of GEJ's return. We won gallantly even gej couldn't deny that. Our baba is onboard nd I'm so so sorry u have to live with that 4 d next 4years. But wait, I have an idea 4 u, why don't u migrate to ur neighbouring Benin rep while we're in power, u may return in 2019 or more likely 2023 wen we hand over d mantle of leadership to Prof Osinbanjo. By then, I'm sure Nigeria wuld b among the G7.
CHILDISH TALK! BE HUMBLE BECAUSE THOSE WICKED BOYS UP NORTH MAY WIPE YOU GUYS OUT. BE CAUTIOUS. STOP BRAGGING.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by saggat2(m): 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2015
Simply hilarious
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Leopantro: 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
abagoro:
The picture is fake. Very fake. Nairaland should close this thread and apologise for this deceit. Even the guy that did this used flowing blood to write the change.

Story, story. Just Google " Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama"
Have been wondering where that location was and now realized it's at ngor-okpala.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by flyforall: 11:52pm On Jul 26, 2015
Agbayas
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by pazienza(m): 12:00am On Jul 27, 2015
Rochas! Chai! Nsogbu dikwa.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by marwanafrica: 12:01am On Jul 27, 2015
its a previlige nd honour for him, we wil all hv done or likely to do same
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by adedayourt(m): 12:14am On Jul 27, 2015
Jascon4:

He is a state Governor for God's sake

who has blood running in his veins like u nd i
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Gabrendo(m): 12:49am On Jul 27, 2015
Could be photoshop. Open ur eyez naija.
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by MarryMeee: 2:00am On Jul 27, 2015
Vanquay:
Locals. The illiteracy in Nigeria is quite sickening. Even a 10yr old elite is smarter than the general public lipsrsealed
even 10yr old is smarter than you mama in Nigeria? haaaa!
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by Nobody: 3:23am On Jul 27, 2015
what's your beef with me? undecided undecided undecided. You are desperate, rude and uncouth lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed.
MarryMeee:
even 10yr old is smarter than you mama in Nigeria? haaaa!
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by mensdept: 3:55am On Jul 27, 2015
LOL @ OKOROCHA
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by mensdept: 4:04am On Jul 27, 2015
Just shows how local our leaders are. People would normally put pics like this on their Facebook and not use public funds to erect huge posters throughout a poor state that he, yes he Okorocha has been "misgoverning" for 5 years and counting.

This is similar to all the Sai Buhari fools that posted picture after picture of the coupist and his useless VP smiling, at toilet, eating suya, with crowds of local cattle rearers, etc, and greater fools bought into the imagery and today, we have gone back to 1983.

Lets clap for ourselves
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by saltoftheearth: 7:43am On Jul 27, 2015
Get Promoted as an entertainer. Get performance opportunities. Get Seen and Heard. Get Paid for Your Talent.

Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by elbinmanny(m): 10:51am On Jul 27, 2015
dictbennie:

What are you high on? Cos you are not thinking straight...
Im high on ya mama's pubic hairs undecided
Re: Check Out What Rochas Okorocha Did With The Photos He Took With Obama by asha80(m): 11:34am On Jul 27, 2015
Change2015:

Actually we have the reports from the recent election and the comments of many in the state here, so like with most Nigerians, I would say yes, they are indeed unexposed. Your comments inclusive!
confused comment

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

More Pictures From Osun APC Governorship Flag Off Rally At Osogbo... / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo / Nigeria's States And The Dates Of Their Creation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.