Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,371 members, 7,971,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 08:44 AM

My Uncle Is Among Those Affected In The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened Today. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Uncle Is Among Those Affected In The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened Today. (1361 Views)

Man Murders His Uncle In Anambra With Cutlass For Refusing To Help Him (Graphic) / Lady Impregnated By Her Uncle Dies In Abortion Process In Delta (Photos) / I Benefited N65,000 From My Uncle’s Kidnap; Send Me To Prison – Suspect Begs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Uncle Is Among Those Affected In The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened Today. by husnath(m): 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2015
My Uncle is among those affected in the recent bomb blast that happened today in damaturu Sunday market please remember him in your prayers. and other brothers & sister's that are affected. my Allah exposed those who are behind it Ameeen.

1 Like

Re: My Uncle Is Among Those Affected In The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened Today. by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: My Uncle Is Among Those Affected In The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened Today. by KingKuntaVart: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
grin grin
Re: My Uncle Is Among Those Affected In The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened Today. by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 26, 2015
congratulations
Re: My Uncle Is Among Those Affected In The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened Today. by dajoaneke(m): 4:11pm On Jul 26, 2015
My condolence to your family.
Re: My Uncle Is Among Those Affected In The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened Today. by Lanretoye(m): 4:28pm On Jul 26, 2015
i hope he did not die?.wish him speedy recovery is so,but if he is dead, may his soul RIP
so to other victims too
Re: My Uncle Is Among Those Affected In The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened Today. by ObiOkpor(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Vanquay:
grin grin cheesy cheesy
Guy you wicked o! U no fit console d guy for his loss?
Re: My Uncle Is Among Those Affected In The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened Today. by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2015
His uncle has gone to enjoy 70 virgins. They don't sympatise with Christians besides what's the point of telling us without Pishures undecided
ObiOkpor:

Guy you wicked o!
U no fit console d guy for his loss?
Re: My Uncle Is Among Those Affected In The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened Today. by ObiOkpor(m): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
Vanquay:
His uncle has gone to enjoy 70 virgins. They don't sympatise with Christians besides what's the point of telling us without Pishures undecided
But consoling him would go a long way in reducing his pains.
As of the pix,he probably would do later.
Re: My Uncle Is Among Those Affected In The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened Today. by anyimgbo(m): 3:38am On Jul 27, 2015
Hmmmmmm, rest in peace to the dead. But wait... Ooooohhh, when I imagine how calm and polite you tender your expression because it is Buharis administration, I begin to wonder if you would apply this decorum if it was Jonathans. HAU.SAS don't mind if their whole village is wiped out so far it's one of their own is their.
Re: My Uncle Is Among Those Affected In The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened Today. by trapQ: 8:14am On Jul 27, 2015
how can allah save him. Allah brought it upon him

4 Likes

Re: My Uncle Is Among Those Affected In The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened Today. by fuckerholic(m): 4:32pm On Dec 16, 2015
trapQ:
how can allah save him. Allah brought it upon him
Comfirmed
Re: My Uncle Is Among Those Affected In The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened Today. by fuckerholic(m): 4:34pm On Dec 16, 2015
husnath:
My Uncle is among those affected in the recent bomb blast that happened today in damaturu Sunday market please remember him in your prayers. and other brothers & sister's that are affected. my Allah exposed those who are behind it Ameeen.
That means he is already a siant having 72 virgins ready for him
Re: My Uncle Is Among Those Affected In The Recent Bomb Blast That Happened Today. by preetyb(f): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2015
Let me reserve my comment

(1) (Reply)

Scam Alert (mr Efetobore Jones) Fixed Matches / A Chat Between Me And A So Called Prophet Today / Lion Snatches Girl From Home, Kills Her In Bushes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.