Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,462 members, 7,944,300 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 02:09 PM

PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father (1329 Views)

The Car Crash That Killed James Ocholi (Photos) / PHOTO: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father / Photo: The Vehicle That Claimed The Life Of Barack Obama's Father. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by 360metrosports: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2015

Look at this photograph. That green pick-up van is of great historical significance. It was the vehicle that President Barack Obama’s father drove which, on 24 November 1982, was involved in a road accident. The owner, Barack Husein Obama Snr, father of the US President, died in it.

Obama and his late father

The US President’s dad was a civil servant with Kenya’s Ministry of Finance till he died. He purchased the car from General Motors in 1981 with a payment plan that spread over some years but he could not finish it before the tragedy.

However, the vehicle was taken to the premises of the ministry and put off up for sale, but everyone avoided it like a foghorn. But it was later purchased by one Mr Owili of the Ministry of Planning, Kenya for Sh175, 000 (Kenyan Shillings)

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/photo-vehicle-that-killed-obamas-father.html

cc: lalasticlala ishilove
Re: PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by blaze2cool(m): 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
ok
Re: PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 26, 2015
undecided
Re: PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
t
Re: PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by UfuomaUN(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
C
Re: PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by BeeBeeOoh(m): 4:12pm On Jul 26, 2015
That time he'll never believe his little man will become the President Of US..

Worra small world
Re: PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by donholy28(m): 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2015
Where is d main killer...or was d vehicle driving itself
Re: PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by Gboliwe: 4:46pm On Jul 26, 2015
donholy28:

Obviously, you didn't read the article undecided undecided
Re: PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by donholy28(m): 4:48pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

Obviously, you didn't read the article undecided :in -\
was it d vehicle that killed him?
Re: PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by Gboliwe: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
donholy28:
was it d vehicle that killed him?

Yes, according to the article. He died in it
Re: PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
The vehicle should be arrested and charged for mansluaghter

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by Lanretoye(m): 4:51pm On Jul 26, 2015
donholy28:
"i think i know the killer"...in inspector danladi waziri's voice.
Re: PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by donholy28(m): 4:59pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

Yes, according to the article. He died in it
Dat u died in something doesn't mean it killed u
Re: PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by valmunich(m): 5:20pm On Jul 26, 2015
At a moment, I thought I saw Saddam Hussein there grin
Re: PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by joseph1832(m): 5:25pm On Jul 26, 2015
Rest in Peace sir!. Take solace that your son is now the most powerful man in the world!
Re: PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by Gboliwe: 5:38pm On Jul 26, 2015
donholy28:
Dat u died in something doesn't mean it killed u

Stop being silly! Read the article. I was even trying to be nice thinking you were serious now you want to act wise when it's obvious you are a combination of lazy and dumb

When you are in a vehicle and an accident occurs, and you die in it, what killed you?
Re: PHOTOS: The Vehicle That Killed Obama’s Father by donholy28(m): 5:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gboliwe:

Stop being silly! Read the article. I was even trying to be nice thinking you were serious now you want to act wise when it's obvious you are a combination of lazy and dumb

When you are in a vehicle and an accident occurs, and you die in it, what killed you?
The foolish driver that hit me

(1) (Reply)

President Paul Biya Of Cameroon Hosts Pres Buhari To A Lavish State Dinner(pics) / Nigerian Air Force Pilots Smoke Out Terrorists From Bunkers / Buhari Sacks AMCON Executive, Appoints New MD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.