Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,206 members, 7,974,072 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 03:14 PM

Unveiling The Lies Of Jewish Origin Of The Igbo People And Revealing The Jewish - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Unveiling The Lies Of Jewish Origin Of The Igbo People And Revealing The Jewish (2823 Views)

"Buhari Is Not Better, He Will Never Return. Osinbajo, Stop The Lies” – FFK / Unveiling The Lies Of Jewish Origin Of The Igbo People And Revealing The Jewish / The Real Picture Revealing The Magic Of Sitting On Air(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unveiling The Lies Of Jewish Origin Of The Igbo People And Revealing The Jewish by abdul123(m): 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ibos re useless Walahi.... I swear.. They re nothing but parasites nd grasshoppers
Re: Unveiling The Lies Of Jewish Origin Of The Igbo People And Revealing The Jewish by Ojiofor: 1:53pm On Jul 27, 2015
PrinceBundu:

Now mr wise let me educate your yoruba/hausa #HEEBIE-JEEBIE head. If you go to nri place there is a place called obi gad meaning house of gad, first of all let me start from the beginning, before the Israelites were made slaves in Egypt after their migration out of famine the 7th son of gad heard about it and without time escaped at night with his household (mind you it is not my saying but archeologists said so) and escaped at night downwards into Africa and go led then to the omambala river in anambra state were he met people of the forest and from there they merged as all blacks, why because gad never had a daughter for them to sleep with so there is no option than to merge with the people of the forest, the tongue of pronunciation change ,, mind you make research,I was like you and curious about the Jew thing until I got convinced so my brother make research, and find out before you spill trash on a social platform
My friend stop disgracing yourself in public.Nri people should stop tagging Ndigbo along their Hebrew/Jewish claim.No be only Obu Gad..come to my house and see Obu Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
Re: Unveiling The Lies Of Jewish Origin Of The Igbo People And Revealing The Jewish by wexyee: 10:53am On Nov 02, 2015
kenny091:
Why isrealites, they could have as well claimed to be chinese descendants
lol
Re: Unveiling The Lies Of Jewish Origin Of The Igbo People And Revealing The Jewish by wexyee: 10:57am On Nov 02, 2015
PrinceBundu:

Now mr wise let me educate your yoruba/hausa #HEEBIE-JEEBIE head. If you go to nri place there is a place called obi gad meaning house of gad, first of all let me start from the beginning, before the Israelites were made slaves in Egypt after their migration out of famine the 7th son of gad heard about it and without time escaped at night with his household (mind you it is not my saying but archeologists said so) and escaped at night downwards into Africa and go led then to the omambala river in anambra state were he met people of the forest and from there they merged as all blacks, why because gad never had a daughter for them to sleep with so there is no option than to merge with the people of the forest, the tongue of pronunciation change ,, mind you make research,I was like you and curious about the Jew thing until I got convinced so my brother make research, and find out before you spill trash on a social platform
this all poo it's just a coincidence

(1) (2) (Reply)

We Are Ready To Die, Pro-biafra Agitators Tells Father Mbaka / List Of All Countries President Buhari Has Visited Since May,2015 / Only enemies of Nigeria hate Buhari......see why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.