Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,251 members, 7,907,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 01 August 2024 at 10:20 AM

Controversial Nollywood Actress Plans To Report Nigerian Pastors To Their Wives. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Controversial Nollywood Actress Plans To Report Nigerian Pastors To Their Wives. (491 Views)

Yvonne Nelson: Are Nigerian Pastors Interested In Preaching Or Offering? / Controversial Nollywood Actress To Auction Her Virginity For $1 Million / *queen Of The Nudes* Afrocandy Candy Threatons To Report Nigerian Pastors To The (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Controversial Nollywood Actress Plans To Report Nigerian Pastors To Their Wives. by nathpope(m): 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2015
Controversial Nollywood actress Judith Opara
Mazagwu, popularly known as, Afro Candy
took to her Facebook page and asked pastors to leave her alone and stop trying to change her lifestyle.

She disclosed that, “Some people even take the pain to register at my websites, spend time looking at all the naked people before starting their preaching.

Let me warn you, my new approach to get you off my pages now is to message your wives to come get you out of my pages since blocking does not make much impact anymore, when you get to your wives you can explain to them how my websites or pages look like Churches”.

However, she advised them to take their hungry selves and go preach to Boko Haram.

Cc: http://www.naij.com/498998-controversial-nollywood-actress-plans-report-nigerian-pastors-wives-read.html

(1) (Reply)

Man Dies Trying To Win N500 By Drinking 29 Sachets Of Gin / Stranded And Angry Motorist Kills Good Samaritans For Laughing At Him / ATM Withdrawals Now Cut To 60k Per Day (see Reason)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.