Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,396 members, 7,881,436 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

Memorable Rap Lines (add Yours) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Memorable Rap Lines (add Yours) (484 Views)

Love (rap Lines) / My Top Ten Nigerian Music Video Director. Add Yours! / Eleven Lines You will Surely Hear On Nigerian Songs... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Memorable Rap Lines (add Yours) by AikayDaWrapper(m): 5:26pm On Jul 26, 2015
"My rhymes are like a dagger with a jagged edge
that'll stab you in the head, whether you're a fa.g or lez
homo sex, hermaph or a trans-a-vest, pants or dress
hate fa.gs? The answer's yes"
(Eminem, Criminal, The Marshall Mathers LP) Funny lines from the Rap god on the final track of his sophomore album and the flow was just perfect.

"Holy smokes I think my pastor was the only folk
to own a Rollie, ghost and rolls Royces with no holy ghost"
(A$ap Rocky, Holy ghost, At long last Asap)
Crazy rhyme scheme from Asap. Pointing out how some churches just deceive their members and drain them of money while the pastors are the ones who really need saving.

"I heard a little little homie talking reckless in Vibe
That's quite a platform you chose, you should've kept it inside
Oh, you tried. It's so childish calling my name on the world stage
You need to act your age and not your girl's age"
(Drake, 6 pm in New York, IYRTITL)
Aubrey dropping some heat on Tyga. I'm pretty sure Tyga is still trying to recover from this punch.

"Moved to the neighbourhood, I bet they don't stay for good. Watch!
Someone will steal daddy's Rollie, call it the neighbourhood watch"
(Chance the Rapper, Pusha Man, Acid Rap Mixtape)
Really clever lines from Chicago's finest.

"I’m out for presidents to represent me
Yo chick keep messaging me,who the bestest MC? They be mentioning me
Too hot,I be molesting the beat,fucck mathTeachers should teach us to get Smith &Wesson’s off of the street
So first class be a lesson for me
Fucck what you teaching for some regents, I'm flying over regions
Reaching, all time highs where Jesus can’t reach us
Step to me and get the recipe to make you rest in peace
This is for my niggas, killers, hundred dollar billers
On the block in the rock spot,Glock cocked watching out for cops
All about their cheddar, young guns know nothing that’s better
Like fucck a prison letter,those Beretta’s led us to the lettuce
Relish fetishes, menaces want the senator’s percentages
If you ain't prejudice you still a nemesis
Smoking on the Clematis,get open like a present is
Now your presence is on the premises for them presidents"
(joey Bada$$, HardKnock, 1999 mixtape)
Joey dropping some dope lines on his debut mixtape. It was so good I almost had to drop the entire verse

That's all I can add for now. Feel free to add any dope lyrics you've heard.

2 Likes

Re: Memorable Rap Lines (add Yours) by enua(m): 10:43am On Jul 27, 2015
Its a free world and its just me my self and i if i feel so bad ama just go kill my self and die they said money will look gud on me so i sew my self suit and tie now balling so hard as this wack rappers watching from behind yea this game made me feeling like a king big cap on my head even when rappers want me break my head and hand the cap/handicap but always getting energy bitch i leave forever Bleep dying now rich forever you stuck traying am the only rapper getting diss from mercy i swear am teid of that bold mercy diss like am tied of my old mercedess

V2
am reporting live from were reporters die newcasters reporting were a candle try to shine from a sun but too bad he melt and i guess he know dat dis flows tighter than even when he tight his belt oh lord forgiv me but dis thesame rap flows that put rappers on a pouse/pose like they are ready for a picture getting money in my leisure i swear i did dis leisure with no measure always rapping sick sick vearse so they name me sickler bombing every track they name me rap adolf hitler so seat back and watch me do my things like i tell a vision/television cuz when u heard of dis song and d beat again it will force u run to d bank and debit ur change THATS MY FIRST DNT SLOUGHTER ME
Re: Memorable Rap Lines (add Yours) by enua(m): 10:45am On Jul 27, 2015
As a learner with this wat do u expect
Re: Memorable Rap Lines (add Yours) by crazygod(m): 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2015
They say I'm wrong and I'm heartless, but all along I was lookin for a father he was gone I hung around with the Thugs, and even though they sold drugs They showed a young brother love (2pac-Dear Mama)
Still my most favourite rap lines of all time. Dude was a preacher

(1) (Reply)

One Artiste Whose Song You Should Have On Your Playlist!! / Vote Your November Best Upcoming Artist Of The Month / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.