Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,617 members, 7,878,789 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 06:46 AM

Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht (50303 Views)

Dino Melaye Flaunts His Fleet Of Cars (Photos) / Dino Melaye Chilling In London / Did EFCC Stylishly Reply Dino Melaye? Check Out This Tweet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by SouthernBreeze(m): 5:42am On Jul 27, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin
AreaFada2:

Hmmmmm...........as for project fowl will grow teeth first. This sacking & demotion regime. shocked shocked

Maybe one of GEJ's train routes will be ready soon for them to commission. grin cheesy
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by toprealman: 6:09am On Jul 27, 2015
ZERO SWAG, MUCH MONEY THOUGH.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by abworld6deep(m): 6:30am On Jul 27, 2015
MosakuAW:

Childish Senator.

I wonder how his youth life looks like.

Must he take pictures and post to social media always.

While Bruce and others are passing messages to the public using social media, he is busy posting yeye pictures. Agbaya

maybe he was broke dude in his first life...
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by SweetSoup(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2015
Dangote who owns the yacht has never shared a photo before, this Dino Melaye self..
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by sammyms: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2015
Senator Dino Malaye is not a serious minded man. I pity d constituency he is representing. He is meant to be thinking on how to solve d leadership problem himself, Saraki & their group for d set back dey have cursed dis great country because of their selfish & personal interest. But, choose to b posing on Dangote Yacht. Dat was y Demeji Bankole disgraced him at d lower house some years back. Dis is ur second & last chance. I c u being disgraced again. But, can be averted if only u turn from ur bad ways to good.

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Emperorone(m): 7:52am On Jul 27, 2015
Horus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1000668_ya_JPG71ff38ff11426cfbc6277b214e16c995

Dangote's Yatch

that's Otedola's yatch Nana and not Dangote's
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by gbishman: 7:54am On Jul 27, 2015
Does this rascal realise this might be a conflict of interest romancing with a businessman
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by crackhouse(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2015
MosakuAW:

Childish Senator.

While Bruce and others are passing messages to the public using social media, he is busy posting yeye pictures. Agbaya
i am sure he have got nothing upstairs so he have got nothing meaningful to write too, Just pictures.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by ogawisdom(m): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2015
Lol baby senator, in his baby mind this must b a project done for his senatorial district grin
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by surveycash(m): 8:31am On Jul 27, 2015
Tolexander:
Yacht, not Yatch

Thanks, I learnt something.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Ghandi12: 8:37am On Jul 27, 2015
Now that Dino wont be putting-in for Kogi's governorship race.

I believe it is time for APC in Kogi state to start grooming more formidable talents in his Senatorial district to stop him from using the party's platform again in 2019.

APC should start now - in four years they should have made him irrelevant in his district and save us the troubles that always come the Dino's face.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by iswallker(m): 8:37am On Jul 27, 2015
Horus:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/1000668_ya_JPG71ff38ff11426cfbc6277b214e16c995

Dangote's Yatch

after they corrected you? ure still writing yatch...smh..
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by saltysleek(m): 9:04am On Jul 27, 2015
That's Otedola's...
Oafish dino...
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by olawoyintolani: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2015
www.newsnigeria247..com

vanity on vanity....abacha,idi amin,Hitler,m.Jackson did more than DAT but wia are dey 2day...
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by melzabull(f): 9:16am On Jul 27, 2015
anonimi:
With the N9 billion dressing allowance we paid them on top of their N27 million salary while real workers get N18,000 minimum wage yet we wonder why corruption is widespread in our country or why governors are owing salaries as they steal their allocations and Excess Crude Account shared to them monthly.
200 million mumus indeed!

N.B: Senators and other legislators are part of government.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2594708_2015070614_49_24_jpeg729d77cc44780fac0baef3b112466d22

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2529977_nass_jpeg20217b4f045ab12789674b258da46f96
like seriously?? chai!
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by taha24: 9:43am On Jul 27, 2015
MosakuAW:

Childish Senator.

guy who say money no good dt person na kpei may b u self na kpei
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Nobody: 10:23am On Jul 27, 2015
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Uzosaint(m): 10:38am On Jul 27, 2015
This Man Dino Melaye Is A Papparazzi Senator,The Other Time It was His Expensive Lambor,Nxt Interior Of His Palatial Home And Now On Dangote's Yatch;Hes Indeed Representing His People With With Snapshot legislation and when u ask him He Will Say Is Change Mtcheew!
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by igweamaka85(m): 10:50am On Jul 27, 2015
Na wa o! Affordable LANDS FOR SALE and APARTMENTS FOR RENT at "33" area of Onitsha Anambra state, interested persons should contact KEN on 08136517728
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by MosakuAW(m): 11:55am On Jul 27, 2015
[quote author=taha24 post=36317402]guy who say money no good dt person na kpei may b u self na kpei

You also just posted a childish comment.

Did i told you money is bad.

Am sorry to say, can you allow your dad to be posting all kind of pictures on social media.

As rich as Dangote, Otedola and Bill gate are they have never done 1/10 of the stupidity this guy is doing. Think about it.

Money is very good and i thank God i have it and i will always pray for more.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by justmenoni: 12:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Gbogbo nkan lon jo ara Oko loju,,,is it d yacht dats d big deal or cos it's dangote's yacht cos last time I checked there ain't a big deal with Dino and riding a yacht isn't a big deal cos everyone CAN do so irrespective of age,wealth,location etc...
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by ukemeramat(m): 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2015
klem93:
He shared this some moments ago while enjoying on Dangote's yatch.... real life.

http://www.maxgist.com/2015/07/senator-dino-melaye-chilling-on.html

foolish man!!! money miss road!!! these guys are problem maligning APC as a party. handling public funds with reckless abandon angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Mbediogu(m): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tolexander:
Yacht, not Yatch
Our leaders and pictures.
E be like say something dey with the APC men and pictures of recent.
Not yacht or yatch. It is better called DANGOTE'S NYASH. That is where Dino should be chilling since he is afraid to grow up to maturity.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by castrokins(m): 2:56pm On Jul 27, 2015
Even Dangote Himself Has Never Posted A Picture Of His Yacht
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by laudate: 7:51pm On Jul 27, 2015
MosakuAW:

Childish Senator.

Don't mind the clueless toad. angry The constituency he represents is one of the most backward in Nigeria, and has the worst roads within the North-Central part of the country.

Instead of him to use his good offices to ensure that the powers that be, fix the roads in that area and to also ensure that industrialists establish commercial enterprises that would create jobs in that axis, the toad is busy lounging on the yacht of one of the richest men in the land. shocked

Anyway, I don't blame him. I blame the person that invited him on board...mtcheew[i][/i]! angry angry

1 Like

Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Xbee007(m): 10:23pm On Jul 27, 2015
To whom brain is given sense is expected!!!
KingKuntaVart:
what role did the 31 men delegate play in the US trip... ive not added the presidential aids and that of the governors that went... plus the smuggled ones guy stop thinking with ur butt...
If am thinking with ma butt what are you thinking with
with ur brain i doubt it.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Eazydeek(m): 10:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
SouthernBreeze:
This government record the most photographed of any regime in Nigeria. When are we seeing pix of them commissioning a project?. I pray God see us through in the hands of these sets of paparazzi politicians in the name of change

TANoids stop crying
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by SenatorJames(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2015
shangodele:
apology to kogi west senatorial district
Special apology to Okun-Yoruba where he came from. Though I like him for being outspoken.
Re: Dino Melaye Chilling On Dangotes' Yacht by Naijademocracy: 1:28pm On Jul 29, 2015
[quote author=Ranks007 post=36311000][/quote] Hmnnn... One chance indeed! I pity the good people of Kogi West, who allowed this man to rig his way through to the Senate. Obajana-Kabba road has just been completed and commissioned right inside the yacht...smh cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo Of President Buhari & Osinbajo Smiling Before His Departure To London / Dino Melaye As A Corper. See His NYSC Throwback Photo / Jonathan Congratulates Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala On Her Twitter Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.