Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,273 members, 7,967,662 topics. Date: Sunday, 06 October 2024 at 03:30 AM

Osun Winners Chapel Food Story:it's Different Gene For Different States. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Osun Winners Chapel Food Story:it's Different Gene For Different States. (463 Views)

Dogs Prevent 2 Male Suicide Bombers From Attacking University Chapel / Atewe Gave N35m To Winners’ Chapel – Witness / Osun Public Servants, Retirees At Winners Chapel For Food Today (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osun Winners Chapel Food Story:it's Different Gene For Different States. by siraj1402(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Osun Winners Chapel food story:
IT'S DIFFERENT GENE FOR DIFFERENT STATES IN NIGERIA!!!
I read from Kayode Oluwakayode Olumide Ogundamisi Facebook wall that Ogun State where Winners Chapel headquarters is located is owing 52 months pension without pensioners dying. { http://www.punchng.com/…/ogun-nlc-decries-60-month-unpaid-…/ }. The 52 months is even lesser than ENUGU STATE 60 months outstanding pension.
The new code in some media houses now is that there is nothing wrong with owing salaries and pension ones it's not in Osun. Osun that people shout that pensioners are dying and civil servants are starving IS CURRENTLY OWING 6 MONTHS PENSION AND 5 MONTHS SALARY, even Bayelsa Senator offered to help Osun that is owing 6 months pension yet Sen Ben Bruce's state is owing 36 MONTHS PENSION and some workers in Bayelsa are on strike for 5 months salary.
Painful as the salary issue is and I clearly empathise with all affected, it's clear that it's a National crisis. I however suspect that PDP and it's sympathizers view Osun workers and pensioners as having SPECIALLY DEFICIENT GENE that is different from the whole of Nigeria.
It's interesting that Punch reported some days ago that some KOGI WORKERS PROTESTED 14 MONTHS SALARY ARREAS AGAINST PDP LED GOVERNMENT. Since it's not Osun, I trust its good for their gene in view of anti-Osun conspiracy. { http://www.punchng.com/…/kogi-lg-workers-protest-14-month-…/ }.
As for Winners Chapel, I must say the church has at intervals done all manners of donations even before salary issue which is very commendable. Most churches do the same at different times without making it political.
This donations which is part of their regular membership drive and charity programme even outside Nigeria should not be politicised. No part of the church statement referred to civil servants, sharing was done to the worshipers in the church. The church did the same in Abuja in 2013, I'm wondering whether Abuja was starving then { http://hotlineinfo..com/…/winners-chapel-gives-welf… } .
While I'm not saying its good or justifiable to owe anybody even one month, what is intriguing is that states that are owing double the number of the months owed by Osun are ok since their gene is stronger and they dont "starve". { http://www..ng/…/see-the-list-of-states-owi…/ }
Its even more interesting that some of the writers/ journalists abusing Aregbesola are owed salary that is more than double the months of Osun workers. What is reportedly owed by a particular electronic media is about 3 times more than that of Osun workers, yet they don't "starve" { http://www.elombah.com/detail.php?world=33785 }
I might not know what the Osun Punch and Tribune correspondents file to their headquarters, What any media can't deny today is that the vast majority of Osun people remains solidly with Ogbeni Aregbesola. Whoever was in Osogbo on Friday would attest to it. While a hundred worshippers can line for food at Winners Chapel, thousands were on the road hailing Aregbesola. I extend invitation to the leadership of these media organisations to come with a camera for a drive round Osun with Ogbeni.
Whereas anybody can entertain himself or herself with facts twisting, yet, facts are sacrosanct. I will not condemn the church because I hold it that the food sharing is a church charity, not targeted at workers or starvation.
Otherwise, Winners Chapel, not been a Yoruba only church, will have to explain why they would not load four times the food they brought to Osogbo for less than one thousand worshipers to ENUGU, Benue, KOGI, Rivers, IMO, Akwa Ibom, OGUN and other states owing far more salaries and/or pension than Osun. Even Bishop Oyedepo's home state of Kwara is not speared the current harsh economic realities in Nigeria as they are owing LG workers 7 months salaries { http://www.vanguardngr.com/…/kwara-council-workers-commenc…/ }.
After all, Jesus fed 5,000 men without inviting the media to cover it 2000 years ago, with no record of salary areas or starvation in Isreal at the time.
As for now Aregbesola bounds with Osun till 2018. The story of poverty and misery remains the lots of PDP who have lost both state and Federal powers.
Aregbesola remains simply popular here in Osun.
Re: Osun Winners Chapel Food Story:it's Different Gene For Different States. by siraj1402(m): 8:40pm On Jul 26, 2015
Take it or leave it.
Re: Osun Winners Chapel Food Story:it's Different Gene For Different States. by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
A closed mouth is a closed destiny. Osun workers cried out and they were held. If the other states workers refused to come out and prefer to die in silence, their problem. God bless Winners Chapel for their good deed, they owe no states any free food. People will never be satisfied with any good will in this country.
Re: Osun Winners Chapel Food Story:it's Different Gene For Different States. by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 26, 2015
I Think What People Are Saying Here Is That Aregbesola Has Bitten More Than What He Can Chew. Ido~Osun Airport, Construction Of Modern Schools That Cost Huge Amount Of Money, Gbangan To Akoda~Ede Dualization, Oba Adesoji Way From Offa~tedo To Ilesha Garage All The Project At The Same Time? I Think It Is Too Much
Re: Osun Winners Chapel Food Story:it's Different Gene For Different States. by shigoslim(m): 9:15pm On Jul 26, 2015
Aregbesola the loud mouthed. He was boosting some years back that the state of osun will be fine even if federal government didn't give them allocation , today what happen to his loud mouthed......... May be federal govt should just declare financial state of emergency in osun state.
Aregberascal is a bad manager to osun state. The educational system in osun is calling for total emergency imagine primary and secondary school in state of osun Could not do first, second term examination talkless of third terms. All the institutions in osun is totally locked down without profound solution and the stupid govrn is calling himself the new Awolowo in yoruba land.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Reckless Soldier Responsible For Damaturu Sporadic Shooting, Says Nigerian Army / How God, US Made Me — Buhari / $25.3bn Oil Money Stolen In 8 Years – NEITI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.