Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,450 members, 7,881,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 01:18 AM

247community's Posts

Nairaland Forum / 247community's Profile / 247community's Posts

(1) (of 1 pages)

Politics / Re: Enugu Govt Seals Shops Observing IPOB Sit-At-Home Order by 247community: 9:24am On Jul 25, 2023
Sicilyjoe:
Very good one am sure they will still obey the 2 weeks sit at home too
what is the good one, is it the security that the govt has provided or the arrest of the group giving the order. Infact Enugu State has two government, an the other government seems to be incharge.
Politics / Re: Enugu Govt Seals Shops Observing IPOB Sit-At-Home Order by 247community: 9:21am On Jul 25, 2023
I do not understand while the govt of Enugu state should go after the traders without providing adequate security for them to do their business, The traders are afraid of being killed, robbed or even adopted. Let the government go after the Ekpa, IPOB etc and let the traders return to their normal business after calmness would have bin restored.
Car Talk / Urgent Need Of Toyota Camry (pencil Light) To Buy by 247community: 2:05pm On Nov 09, 2022
Hello All, am in need of a Toyota Camry pencil light for purchase. It most be sharp and good. engine should not be tempered. location is abuja.
Call or dm what you have on 08032401723
Autos / . by 247community: 4:21pm On May 25, 2022
Car Talk / - by 247community: 4:07pm On May 25, 2022
Autos / . by 247community: 9:48pm On Feb 19, 2021
Religion / Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by 247community: 4:34pm On Apr 24, 2018
God bless pastor W. F. Kumuyi

1 Like

Religion / Re: Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) by 247community: 4:26pm On Apr 24, 2018
KAYTEK111:
1,000acres of fertile land is available for sale, along Ibadan- Iseyin road, at affordable price... Any interested person should please contact me on Whatsapp: 08162224654....

Always using every opportunity for business.

God bless Pastor Kumuyi and Deeper Life and Nigeria entire.
Autos / Re: SOLD!!! Regd Toyota Camry Big Daddy Black @690k by 247community: 1:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
400k can it fly?

1 Like

Religion / Re: Pastor Kumuyi: "Why We Built A New Deeper Life Bible Church Headquarters" by 247community: 10:46am On Apr 20, 2018
God bless pastor Kumuyi and deeper life family, may your enemies even the once on this nairaland be disappointed. May they be shamed for ever if they dont repent. We love you, you just commissioned a bridge, now it is a wonderful building. God bless you Sir.
Autos / . by 247community: 12:26am On Apr 15, 2018
Sports / Re: Obafemi Martins Undergoes Successful Surgery In UK.. by 247community: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2018
Get well quick
Politics / Re: Buhari Delays Trip To Stop Oyegun’s ‘extension Plot’ by 247community: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2018
hmmm
Politics / Re: Buhari Pursuing 'supremacist Agenda' Using Cattle Colonies - Ben Nwabueze by 247community: 12:01pm On Jan 24, 2018
Nigerians lets wake up and resist this attempts by the present government.
if the government do not knw this colony attempt will cause the following
****change of people culture
**** creation of Fulani emirate
**** communal clash
**** killings upon killings will be the order of the day.

Lets wake up and stop this agenda pls

21 Likes 1 Share

Education / Re: Can I Study Electrical Electronics With This Result? by 247community: 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2018
ok. thank you
Education / Can I Study Electrical Electronics With This Result? by 247community: 4:24pm On Jan 22, 2018
MATHS_B2,
ENG_D7,
PHY_B3,
CHEM_C6,
AGRIC_C6,
BIO_C4,
ECON_E8,
GEO_D7
CIVIC EDU_B2,
Can I study Electrical Electronics with this result in any of the Federal Universities?
if not is there any similar course that can go for it?

please i need urgent answers from you good NLDrs. thx
Politics / Re: Tell Federal Govt. To Come To Our Aid. Gwagwa Karimo Rd, is Over-flooded by 247community: 12:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
eaglechild: I'm guessing your LGA Chairman and state governor are still alive.
Charity begins at home.

[size=16pt]The road is within the Federal Capital Territory, Abuja, villages that make use of the road are Life Camp, Kado (Fish Market), Old Karimo, Karimo, Idu, Gwagwa, and DeiDei[/size]
Politics / Tell Federal Govt. To Come To Our Aid. Gwagwa Karimo Rd, is Over-flooded by 247community: 11:18am On Aug 21, 2014
[size=16pt]The Major road that connects Life camp, Kado, Idu, Karimo and Gwagwa to DeiDei is over flooded with water, the little bridge that road users has bin managing is taken over by water, the over flowing water has broken part of the soil/tar road that connects the bridge, the ground keeps on breaking after some minutes. We cannot move / cross over to the other road to go to work, people are stranded, Vehicle are forced to park, and people are taking bush part to continue their journey to their various offices, no help has bin offered as at when I left there. Its a critical situation, and the road in general is as worst as a village road. But thank God no life is lost. Pls help pass this message to the appropriate authorities, that road I was told was the first road that connects Abuja to Niger state. it has bin abandoned.[/size]
Family / Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by 247community: 1:20pm On Jul 31, 2014
[size=16pt]I really appreciate all your contributions, I have taken my stand which I know it is good for She and I , I love this website, and I will continue to be a strong FAN of this site. Am very alive now, I was almost gone but am back to life. hmmmm a woman is powerful no matter how tender she may be. tx guys and chicks that really come to my aid. I luv u all[/size]

3 Likes

Family / Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by 247community: 4:18pm On Jul 30, 2014
I really appreciate all your contributions, I have taken my stand which I know it is good for She and I , I love this website, and I will continue to be a strong FAN of this site. Am very alive now, I was almost gone but am back to life. hmmmm a woman is powerful no matter how tender she may be. tx guys and chicks that really come to my aid. I luv u all
Family / Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by 247community: 11:04am On Jul 30, 2014
Elantracey: Give her little space, am sure she's not a baby , she'll get over it.
Ok good but how do I do it. should I over look everytin she is doing?

1 Like

Family / Re: Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by 247community: 11:03am On Jul 30, 2014
pickabeau1: Who is paying house rent
I pay house rent in including food, only tinz she does is to buy her make-ups and her wears. dat is all
Family / Pls Help Before My Sister Kills Me. by 247community: 10:54am On Jul 30, 2014
Goodday friendz I really need your good advice here. Am dying
What will I do to make my younger sister living with me to give me respect.... She is 28yrs.

2 Likes

Autos / 206 Gti With Factory Fitted AC, 406 Engine, Alum Rims, 6 Loader FOR SALE by 247community: 4:23pm On Jul 18, 2014
[size=32pt]FOR SALE - 206 GTi with factory fitted AC, 406 Engine, Alum Rims, 6 Loaders. call: 08032401723, 08183319112[/size]

(1) (of 1 pages)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.