Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,955 members, 7,883,336 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 09:18 AM

Oh Ye Rappers,download This Super Doped Beat - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Oh Ye Rappers,download This Super Doped Beat (1102 Views)

Byforce Records In Need Of Singers And Rappers / Download This Hit Single From EUNICE Tittled DANCE This Song Is One Of A Kind. / Singers/rappers: Opportunity To Be A Star (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oh Ye Rappers,download This Super Doped Beat by Hysmady(m): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2015
Download this free beat produced by me Hysmady beatz...Just felt like giving this rap beat free to rappers out there to voice...follow this link below to download and give feedback...Jahbless y'all... http://www.datafilehost.com/d/42c930e6
Re: Oh Ye Rappers,download This Super Doped Beat by ChynoBEATS: 5:54am On Aug 07, 2015
Hysmady:
Download this free beat produced by me Hysmady
beatz...Just felt like giving this rap beat free to rappers out
there to voice...follow this link below to download and give
feedback...Jahbless y'all...
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/42c930e6

The OverRall sequence aint bad tho..cos you've understood Time_Siqnature a lil but still lots of touches needs to be done in terms of Melody & quality
Most times samples R layered n notes are doubled in-Other to get a good full sound ,N the sounds you use speaks to every listening Artiste on what the Overall sequence means
You tried .....BUT there's always a room 4 improvement

Kudos Bro
Re: Oh Ye Rappers,download This Super Doped Beat by Hysmady(m): 8:03am On Aug 07, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

The OverRall sequence aint bad tho..cos you've understood Time_Siqnature a lil but still lots of touches needs to be done in terms of Melody & quality
Most times samples R layered n notes are doubled in-Other to get a good full sound ,N the sounds you use speaks to every listening Artiste on what the Overall sequence means

Kudos Bro
Thanks for your feedback boss...I understood all what you've posted...Tho in terms of Quality I didn't mix the track deeply...I just exported the song...Once again thanks for ur feedback
Re: Oh Ye Rappers,download This Super Doped Beat by ChynoBEATS: 9:26am On Aug 07, 2015
Hysmady:
Thanks for your feedback boss...I understood all what you've posted...Tho in terms of Quality I didn't mix the track deeply...I just exported the song...Once again thanks for ur feedback

Ok
Re: Oh Ye Rappers,download This Super Doped Beat by apholaryn: 5:27pm On Aug 08, 2015
ChynoBEATS:

Kudos Bro
u don spoil him market..lol...nice tips tho.u are ryt
Re: Oh Ye Rappers,download This Super Doped Beat by Hysmady(m): 8:24pm On Aug 08, 2015
apholaryn:
u don spoil him market..lol...nice tips tho.u are ryt
He didn't spoil any thing...Truly I gave out this beat for someone to review,which he did...Am new and upcoming in music production and I need enthusiast producers to put me thru And give advice,I never even thought of having quite numbers of downloads for the beat...that's all
Re: Oh Ye Rappers,download This Super Doped Beat by apholaryn: 9:20pm On Aug 08, 2015
Hysmady:
He didn't spoil any thing...Truly I gave out this beat for someone to review,which he did...Am new and upcoming in music production and I need enthusiast producers to put me thru And give advice,I never even thought of having quite numbers of downloads for the beat...that's all
lol..Okay..anyways I also listned to d beat and if I'm askd to grade u..I'm gon say u did well fr an upcomer and with time you will get it all right..persistence is jes d key,neva loose focus,listen to all genre of music evn those u don't like.and anoda secret is remaking your favrite songs beats,with that you will actually kno wats goin on in dem..the A and the B the original producer added to get C, ones you hav a creative mind then you will b thinking of ways to Add D to The A or B to get anoda fresh dope tin entirely..inshrt jes be determined and have blieve in yourself.
GOODLUCK BRO

1 Like

Re: Oh Ye Rappers,download This Super Doped Beat by ChynoBEATS: 5:39am On Aug 09, 2015
apholaryn:
u don spoil him market..lol.
I want the best n i believe he can do better. Cos..there's a Guru in Everybody, Everything is time.

apholaryn:
nice tips tho.u are ryt
ThAnks.....

(1) (Reply)

No More About Faze / The Starboy Ent And Starboy Rec Audition / Looking For The Right Link To Alaba Mixtape Promo Nationwide? All Street Djs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.