Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,314 members, 7,881,160 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 01:36 PM

KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) (36381 Views)

Mother Climbs School Fence In Anambra To Collect Her Kid Over Monkeypox Rumors / Nigeria's Oil Production Climbs To 2.1m Barrels Per Day, Says Kachikwu / Light Goes Off As Fashola Climbs Podium To Give Speech At Eko Hotel (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by ylaa(f): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2015
joblessness
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2015
and?
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by mrkings84(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2015
lifezone247:
I come dey wonder wetting the topic dey do for politics section sef.
CONFUSION EVERYWHERE!!
That's what you get when an illiterate dullard rules ur country
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by onatisi(m): 11:15am On Jul 27, 2015
If that lappy mistakenly drop inside that tank of water, na then dat guy go no say heaven no far from earth
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by Dollypiizu: 11:25am On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
bad administration

blame buhari

Just be realistic 4 once. Enough of all this sentimental judgement.
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
bad administration

blame buhari
Na Buhari make 3G non dey heh side huh?
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by Jollymich(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2015
The solution is to buy long usb cable, find strong or mytv pan I mean dish use the long usb cable and your modem. Connect the cable at you computer and connect your modem the connect it at the place decoders feedhorn suppose to be the technology is simple do more research on "cantenna" using google there are other smaller version of it I reside in remote area of country side off from Main network coverage dish technology is what am using some used something like coca cola can and sieve am not worried

Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by piiroo(m): 11:46am On Jul 27, 2015
lol see lyf..
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by luluosas(m): 11:47am On Jul 27, 2015
ceo247frolic:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7TItk8xx_sg/VbWl2sFmnOI/AAAAAAAGBdE/hPErA5gSfr8/s400/5.jpg[/img]

Bala Olorunfemi who is a student of Kogi State University had to climb this all in the name of searching for 3G network.

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-student-climbs-to-roof-top-in.html

Who stopped him not to switch network? Is it by force to be tied to one network operator?
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by spencekat(m): 11:58am On Jul 27, 2015
So this outdated approach still exists?
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by Revolva(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
And dis rubbish made front page
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by donem: 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
if him fall from there die now, people where never brush teeth go come blame innocent Satan.
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by savio07(m): 12:34pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
bad administration

blame buhari

You need Jesus.
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by santosesq1(m): 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2015
Sometimes I wonder y such tinz shuld b published aas newz ? The editor should screen tinz that make headline that's the only wayof not making Niaraland a mere childs play field. Tanx
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by skondo09(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2015
ceo247frolic:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-7TItk8xx_sg/VbWl2sFmnOI/AAAAAAAGBdE/hPErA5gSfr8/s400/5.jpg[/img]

Bala Olorunfemi who is a student of Kogi State University had to climb this all in the name of searching for 3G network.
http://www..net/2015/07/photo.html

op just came at sum crap making it news.. cld imagine DT name combination.. and this rubbish made FP
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by txieojeds: 1:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
YES,YOU CAN
CLICK HERE http://realincomebiz.info/tolu
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by banme(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
wait i thought you said roof top, this is tank top na grin
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by DaBullIT(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2015
Ojestas:
Don't take everything you see on here too serious, bruh. . That ain't my mentality. Its a kinda funny thread, that's the reason for my funny /sarcastic comment. . . BTW is there anything like local Mofo n what does it mean??

So now your comment is sarcastic ? very funny , Jokes or not , other people might just conclude based on your comment and with the guy's name and hostel mentioned in the post , who knows who can tell WHO what ? sorry if my comment was offensive , he pepper me for body as i read your comment ni jare
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by Ephemmm: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Taylor86:
bad administration

blame buhari

Wailing wailer, how far nau: hope you no go blame Buhari for inability of GEJ to impregnate patience?
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by cassyrooy(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2015
ceo247frolic:

http://www..net/2015/07/photo-student-climbs-to-roof-top-in.html

Cheap publicity
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by fibe: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2015
op u can lie sha...see name combination: Bala and olorunfemi. why you 2dey lie like this??
there r no wooden electrical poles in ksu. Except if its outside the school. And for your mind, na roof top be this?
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by theprof5917: 3:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
hmmmm, in this dispensation. can this thing still existing?
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by mystique18(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
dat awkward moment when there are no platforms to place your phone and that spot happens to be where the network is sharp...you keep your hand hanging that way on the air...mtn!
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by Mars88(m): 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Is this a rooftop? cool

I tire o
PassingShot:
Is this a rooftop? cool

I tire o
PassingShot:
Is this a rooftop? cool

I tire o
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by Firevinci(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2015
chomytex:
And this made fp?
I wonder ooo
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by gabazin080(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
PassingShot:
Is this a rooftop? cool
I don't blame the OP but the mod who took it to FP.
Is this a news at all? Someone just called his friend to snap him just to get attention and make FP when there are lots of topics that people will gain from and it's not on FP
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by gabazin080(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2015
skondo09:

op just came at sum crap making it news.. cld imagine DT name combination.. and this rubbish made FP
blame the mods and not the OP
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by Aleeyouchalawa(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2015
Roof top or water tank??
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by Lincoln275(m): 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Iranu
Re: KSU Student Climbs To Roof Top In Search Of 3G Network (Photo) by Bernardinho(m): 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
mysteriousman:
I love my Glo network
d same glo dat i use,, wch state do u reside coz qlo is d poorest netwk here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Founded APC, Have Sacked Oshiomhole For Anti-party Activities - Okorocha / Ademola Adeleke Wins 17 Out Of 30 LGs Osun Election / FG Hands Over State House, Marina To Lagos State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.