Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,276 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:34 AM

Love- I Need Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love- I Need Advice (929 Views)

If You’ve Ever Been In Love, I Have A Few Questions For You / Every Guy Wants To Have A Taste Of My Pretty Younger Sister, I Need Advice Pls / She Want Me To Quit The Love I Have For My Mum To Her!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love- I Need Advice by Lexinels: 7:59am On Jul 27, 2015
I'm in love with this lady I've known for about about year now, we've been really close and she feels same way I feel about her. Apparently, there's also someone who's been on her case & she's confused about the both of us, thereby she hasn't given us any response. Although she told me about the whole issue, how she feels and how confused she is but she didn't tell the other party reason best known to her. Now I wonder why not & I also don't know what to do as she's someone I intend to start a family with.
Please mature advice would be appreciated.
Re: Love- I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 27, 2015
[email] you have to wait for her to decide [/email]
Re: Love- I Need Advice by wahles(m): 8:06am On Jul 27, 2015
If shes urs I think she would pick u# if she doesnt den m guessing shes nt on d same luv page as u tot or she luvs u nt enuf for a relationship# either way try harder to b d candidate she chooses#
Re: Love- I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:08am On Jul 27, 2015
Men of little FAITH
Re: Love- I Need Advice by BTT(m): 8:09am On Jul 27, 2015
Frankly, you are the 'side chic'

Get a side chick too.

4 Likes

Re: Love- I Need Advice by funlord(m): 8:11am On Jul 27, 2015
grin Na weak _Fucks like this op dey always make bloody mgbekes feel fly 4 market! My friend go and eat breakfast and think of your future joor! Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Love- I Need Advice by Nobody: 8:12am On Jul 27, 2015
You guys haven't started dating and you are already thinking of starting a family with her undecided

Funny dudegrin

It's better you give her enough time to decide on her own...
Re: Love- I Need Advice by DiBernardo: 8:15am On Jul 27, 2015
Bro, the best option is to leave her to decide on her own. But still, through your actions, show her why she should choose yu over the other guy. God help us.
Re: Love- I Need Advice by trapQ: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2015
if she liked you, even by a small margin, she' d have picked you already
Re: Love- I Need Advice by naijaboiy: 10:20am On Jul 27, 2015
You better don't start killing yourself and trying so hard just to make her pick you.

Let it flow naturally,,love is not by force. undecided

1 Like

Re: Love- I Need Advice by grad2012(f): 12:54pm On Jul 27, 2015
you just have to be relaxed and prepare your mind if incase she doesn't pick you don't try to force yourself on her just let everything flow naturally. Inbetween if you guys belong together trust me she will pick you.I wish you luck and lets know who she picks at the end.
Re: Love- I Need Advice by malele(m): 3:19pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lexinels:
I'm in love with this lady I've known for about about year now, we've been really close and she feels same way I feel about her. Apparently, there's also someone who's been on her case & she's confused about the both of us, thereby she hasn't given us any response. Although she told me about the whole issue, how she feels and how confused she is but she didn't tell the other party reason best known to her. Now I wonder why not & I also don't know what to do as she's someone I intend to start a family with.

Bro I beg u pls, I was in ur shoes, please don't give 100% love, so that if she does not pick u, u can still move forward. Zero ur mind, anything that comes out, just take it like that and move on pls.

Something like this happened to me, till now am still in pains because I gave virtually everything to make her pick me and she never did, so don't make ma mistake pls I beg u.
When u talk on phone with her, just be free and natural with her allow every to follow gradually pls,BUT STILL GUIDE UR HEART. Don't give it to anybody, only ur wife, else u might be burnt.
Re: Love- I Need Advice by mencade5(m): 3:28pm On Jul 27, 2015
women using men to play ludo and ten-ten.

the biiiitch is probably dating the first guy. she wants to eat her cake and have it. she is not telling the truth also. i believe if the first guy know about her with anoda man then its game over for her.

she also fancy the other guy more than you......hence, you are just a side stone incase she slip off from that first guy she will find her feet with you.

solution.....get anoda girl to toast stop making her look as if u cant be complete without her.
Re: Love- I Need Advice by mencade5(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
malele:

Bro I beg u pls, I was in ur shoes, please don't give 100% love, so that if she does not pick u, u can still move forward. Zero ur mind, anything that comes out, just take it like that and move on pls.

Something like this happened to me, till now am still in pains because I gave virtually everything to make her pick me and she never did, so don't make ma mistake pls I beg u.
When u talk on phone with her, just be free and natural with her allow every to follow gradually pls,BUT STILL GUIDE UR HEART. Don't give it to anybody, only ur wife, else u might be burnt.
true
Re: Love- I Need Advice by malele(m): 5:11pm On Jul 27, 2015
Lexinels:

https://www.nairaland.com/2402363/need-some-advice-someone-pains

Bro that's the link of what happened to me, I put it on nairaland because I needed advice I was really devastated, even till now the pain never commot ma heart.

If u were close to me, I will pull ur ears and tell u this.
Pls look for another girl. a girl u have chatted with one year is still finding it difficult to give u reply?
A serious girl that wants u will give u a reply immediately not after 1year, that girl is confused.
Pls don't Love such girl, she will gilt u anytime she wants.
Anybody that tells u to give in ur best doesn't like u.
A girl that is tripping badly for me now, and she is 10times finer than the girl that gilted me, I didn't even put any effort atall to get her.
My advice again to u is to get another girl.
2) Don't give ur heart to any girl, it's for ur wife only.
3) pls always be ready for any reply a lady gives u.
4) DO NOT GIVE UR HEART TO ANY GIRL.
5) the rule of the game is to get a girl to fall in love not u.
6) stop chasing her make she chase u naa, u are a human being like her naa
Re: Love- I Need Advice by malele(m): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2015
Tobiee:
[email] you have to wait for her to decide [/email]

Why do u think that guy should continue waiting for the girl to decide?
Re: Love- I Need Advice by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jul 27, 2015
Man take it slow. Decision is what SHE needs to make ok? Lemme tell u something, women are people who tie their senses with their braids. So to think day really hard them sometimes.
But on a serious note, get something better to do with your life, be successful, that way I promise you, she would make her decisions fast, trust me. No woman wants a dunse as a boyfriend.

Have fun!

* bends my head down to code x86 assembly in nasm*
Re: Love- I Need Advice by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2015
malele:

Why do u think that guy should continue waiting for the girl to decide?
[email] if he really loves her na[/email]

(1) (Reply)

How To Have The Best SEX / Should I Quit Or Not? / 14 Things You Should Never Tolerate In A Relationship===must READ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.