Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,668 members, 7,911,808 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:18 PM

Can The US Army Have Tatoos On Their Body? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can The US Army Have Tatoos On Their Body? (2024 Views)

Update: The Nigeria Army Have Moved In With Tanks & Weapons To Nnamdi Kanu House / Muhammadu Buhari With Commandant Of US Army War College In 1980 (Throwback Photo / Fake Army Officer Caught With 3 Kids All Tied With Bombs On Their Body In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can The US Army Have Tatoos On Their Body? by waley007(m): 8:43am On Jul 27, 2015
Is it a crime that the us army cannot have tatoos on their skin?i just saw a tatoo on a us army in abuja and i have always known us army to be very disciplined..i would have joined the army but i have little tatoo on my arms...is it compulsory that a us army must not have tatoo
Re: Can The US Army Have Tatoos On Their Body? by Jetjacky(m): 8:45am On Jul 27, 2015
Ajuju
Re: Can The US Army Have Tatoos On Their Body? by LoveMachine(m): 8:48am On Jul 27, 2015
US soldiers get tattoos. Some even started tattooing their dogtag id on their bodies for id'ing incase of death from explosions in Iraq.

Re: Can The US Army Have Tatoos On Their Body? by DaBullIT(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2015
Im guessing you want to advertise being a tattooist once you have many views otherwise

It's quite certain that tattoos are allowed

It's your african mentality that'll make you think tattoo means indiscipline

Re: Can The US Army Have Tatoos On Their Body? by waley007(m): 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2015
LoveMachine:
US soldiers get tattoos. Some even started tattooing their dogtag id on their bodies for id'ing incase of death from explosions in Iraq.

Thanks bro,please do you have any picture of a us army on uniform with the tatoo?
Re: Can The US Army Have Tatoos On Their Body? by waley007(m): 12:13pm On Jul 27, 2015
DaBullIT:
Im guessing you want to advertise being a tattooist once you have many views otherwise

It's quite certain that tattoos are allowed

It's your african mentality that'll make you think tattoo means indiscipline

bro thanks oo,it was someone that was arguing with me that us army can never have tatoo on their body even when i told him that i saw one,den he said maybe the guy is not an army.

1 Like

Re: Can The US Army Have Tatoos On Their Body? by LoveMachine(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of Emir Of Kano And Kano City Gate / With Buhari, Our Dreams Of Nigeria May Be Coming True - Obasanjo / Shame! Imo State The Only APC State In The Southeast Has No Minister In The List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.