Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,652 members, 7,889,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:37 PM

I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK (1349 Views)

Loaded Trucks Of DPK Available - Lagos,ph, Warri / Regular Update On PMS DPK And AGO At Depot Price. / I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK by bigcil2(m): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2015
I am representing a client that needs 200 Trucks of DPK. My client will provide the trucks for pickup at any location in Nigeria. Please note that price is the major concern since a singular firm is purchasing 200 trucks the price should be around N90. Anyone that has links directly or indirectly should mention this post with Phone number and email address and I will contact him.

Thank you!

Modified******

I am still in need of DPK for this month of September 2015.
I have made few amendments so as to filter those that will contact me
1. You have to be talking to either the owner of the product or the management of the storage facility .
2. The price has to be in lieu with the market price in Lagos .
3. Be ready to give me discounts since am a bulk buyer
4. Be ready to furnish me with the details of the storage facility etc by giving me an offer letter that must com from with the owner of the product or from the storage facility .
5. Please if you're greedy Dont mail me .
6. I'm not doing marine or vessel
7. I'm not signing anymore spa's

General Note
I have noticed that most persons that have contacted me are too protective of their source, I understand the concern but please know that when you contact me you will have to relinquish such details to me. Am not planing to cut anyone off. I wish I could type more but this will do.
If you have anything kindly mail me at c001aa201@gmail.com and I will reply asap
Re: I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK by upwardmode: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2015
bigcil2:
I am representing a client that needs 200 Trucks of DPK. My client will provide the trucks for pickup at any location in Nigeria. Please note that price is the major concern since a singular firm is purchasing 200 trucks the price should be around N70. Anyone that has links directly or indirectly should mention this post with Phone number and email address and I will contact him.

Thank you!
What capacity are your trucks and how soon do you need them. I have good leads.
Re: I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK by kaysy(m): 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2015
bigcil2:
I am representing a client that needs 200 Trucks of DPK. My client will provide the trucks for pickup at any location in Nigeria. Please note that price is the major concern since a singular firm is purchasing 200 trucks the price should be around N70. Anyone that has links directly or indirectly should mention this post with Phone number and email address and I will contact him.

Thank you!

I have a company that has DPK nut not up to 200 trucks cos they just finished sales and it was said that DPK is scares in the market, their price is N140, they said N70 is not realistic for now due to scarcity. what do u think?
Re: I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK by bigcil2(m): 4:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
upwardmode:
What capacity are your trucks and how soon do you need them. I have good leads.

Am sorry for the late reply ... The size of each truck is 33000 liters. And its urgent am okay with a figure around 80/ltr
Re: I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK by bigcil2(m): 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2015
kaysy:

I have a company that has DPK nut not up to 200 trucks cos they just finished sales and it was said that DPK is scares in the market, their price is N140, they said N70 is not realistic for now due to scarcity. what do u think?

Been a big buyer ... Its doesn't make an sense to buy at retail price .. The price you gave me I resume is Depot price in Lagos. I Dont mind picking up in any location. And am OK with a price around 80naira/liter... Size of each truck is 33000 ltrs
Re: I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK by jacky101: 4:54pm On Jul 28, 2015
Pm me or call 08062971889.
Re: I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK by bigcil2(m): 12:09am On Jul 29, 2015
kaysy:

Support@Letout.com.ng
Re: I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK by bigcil2(m): 12:11am On Jul 29, 2015
jacky101:
Pm me or call 08062971889.
Your number isnt going through..What's the price range... Support@Letout.com.ng
Re: I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK by kaysy(m): 8:39am On Jul 29, 2015
bigcil2:

Contact me via email at kaysyxpress@yahoo.com

Thanks
Re: I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK by bigcil2(m): 8:53am On Jul 29, 2015
I haven't gotten anyone yet.. Even toh the price is around 100 naira I Dont mind.
Re: I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK by innie77(m): 12:19am On Jul 31, 2015
bigcil2:

Been a big buyer ... Its doesn't make an sense to buy at retail price .. The price you gave me I resume is Depot price in Lagos. I Dont mind picking up in any location. And am OK with a price around 80naira/liter... Size of each truck is 33000 ltrs

Call me 08053075677 or send an email inniobong@gmail.com handymanintegratedservices@gmail.com
Re: I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK by kott(m): 6:43am On Jul 31, 2015
Pls call 08124739046 ,giving you a depot price
Re: I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK by innie77(m): 6:09pm On Jul 31, 2015
bigcil2:

Thank you!

Call me on 08053075677
Re: I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK by osca123(m): 7:34pm On Jul 31, 2015
call me. i have contacts that can meet your quantity.
Re: I Need 200 Trucks Of DPK by bigcil2(m): 9:28pm On Sep 13, 2015
I am still in need of DPK for this month of September 2015.
I have made few amendments so as to filter those that will contact me
1. You have to be talking to either the owner of the product or the management of the storage facility .
2. The price has to be in lieu with the market price in Lagos .
3. Be ready to give me discounts since am a bulk buyer
4. Be ready to furnish me with the details of the storage facility etc by giving me an offer letter that must com from with the owner of the product or from the storage facility .
5. Please if you're greedy Dont mail me .
6. I'm not doing marine or vessel
7. I'm not signing anymore spa's

General Note
I have noticed that most persons that have contacted me are too protective of their source, I understand the concern but please know that when you contact me you will have to relinquish such details to me. Am not planing to cut anyone off. I wish I could type more but this will do.
If you have anything kindly mail me at c001aa201@gmail.com and I will reply asap

(1) (Reply)

18 Most Profitable 21st Century Online Skills For Young Entrepreneurs / Which Sports Betting Company Pays The Highest Commission To Their Agent.. / Send And Receive Payments With Airtime Transfer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.