Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,157 members, 7,890,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:06 AM

PMB Says Nigeria Is Loosing Millions Of Dollars On Daily Basis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB Says Nigeria Is Loosing Millions Of Dollars On Daily Basis (596 Views)

We Arrest Boko Haram Members In Lagos Almost On Daily Basis – Army General / Prosecutor Is Loosing The Battle Against Saraki / UK Magazine Economist Blasts PMB,Says He Fails 2 Learn 4rm His 30yrs Mistake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PMB Says Nigeria Is Loosing Millions Of Dollars On Daily Basis by segello: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday, explained that its delay in moving against the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, was because it is trying to establish the magnitude of fraud and inefficiencies the corporation, and the nation’s oil and gas industry had been involved with over the last couple of years.
He was speaking in an interview on the Nigerian Television Authority’s, NTA, ‘Good Morning Nigeria,’ programme, President Muhammadu Buhari moted that the government is already working with some individuals that are helping it to track the destination of stolen crude oil and the accounts the proceeds are paid into.
He said, “Frankly, I read the stories too that I intend to break up the NNPC. I think the best way to go about it is to establish the fact of the magnitude of the inefficient ways the NNPC conducted itself. When we do that we will be on a higher moral ground to carry out whatever recommendations that have been made to us.”
read more on.....http://nairametrics.com/pmb-says-nigeria-is-loosing-millions-of-dollars-on-daily-basis/
Re: PMB Says Nigeria Is Loosing Millions Of Dollars On Daily Basis by chidifyn(f): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2015
Really!

OK na
Re: PMB Says Nigeria Is Loosing Millions Of Dollars On Daily Basis by psucc(m): 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
And Bihari will miss the mark. Rather than direct his effort on the problems of the day, he would waste same on the past only to raise enemies who will unite to fight him.

And while also investigating, they thieves will be stealing him blind.

1 Like

Re: PMB Says Nigeria Is Loosing Millions Of Dollars On Daily Basis by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 27, 2015
Re: PMB Says Nigeria Is Loosing Millions Of Dollars On Daily Basis by yomi007k(m): 5:16pm On Jul 27, 2015
I beg Round dem up

Let dem pay for dir sins sharp sharp cool
Re: PMB Says Nigeria Is Loosing Millions Of Dollars On Daily Basis by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2015
segello:
President Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday, explained that its delay in moving against the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, was because it is trying to establish the magnitude of fraud and inefficiencies the corporation, and the nation’s oil and gas industry had been involved with over the last couple of years.
He was speaking in an interview on the Nigerian Television Authority’s, NTA, ‘Good Morning Nigeria,’ programme, President Muhammadu Buhari moted that the government is already working with some individuals that are helping it to track the destination of stolen crude oil and the accounts the proceeds are paid into.
He said, “Frankly, I read the stories too that I intend to break up the NNPC. I think the best way to go about it is to establish the fact of the magnitude of the inefficient ways the NNPC conducted itself. When we do that we will be on a higher moral ground to carry out whatever recommendations that have been made to us.”
read more on.....http://nairametrics.com/pmb-says-nigeria-is-loosing-millions-of-dollars-on-daily-basis/

For d past 2 months d dulllard is still thinking abt how to fix NNPC..lol.
Re: PMB Says Nigeria Is Loosing Millions Of Dollars On Daily Basis by Lordemperoris100(m): 5:37pm On Jul 27, 2015
Yes na

because you are a dullard a.k.a dulla..rdinh.o
Re: PMB Says Nigeria Is Loosing Millions Of Dollars On Daily Basis by Mrbigman1(m): 6:01pm On Jul 27, 2015
Dis idiot still dey do dis rat race for this country.

U go USA, spend 2.2billion and come back with nothing.

U promised employment, yet u're not even giving ur self courage to move rather u keep complaining like a kido.

Very soon, dem go twist "first impression" and say it dnt really matter no more
Re: PMB Says Nigeria Is Loosing Millions Of Dollars On Daily Basis by ojun50(m): 6:02pm On Jul 27, 2015
Baba go slow the month is running fast.
Re: PMB Says Nigeria Is Loosing Millions Of Dollars On Daily Basis by BushidoBlue(m): 6:08pm On Jul 27, 2015
Losing millions of dollars daily? Why? Aren't you the President?
Whose fault is it that no one can account for the loss?

Who is the minister of petroleum?
Oh I remember no one because you have refused to create any ministerial positions.
Yeeeh!
Nigeria where are you?
Re: PMB Says Nigeria Is Loosing Millions Of Dollars On Daily Basis by Sealeddeal(m): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2015
Nigerians are tired of Buhari's excuses and plans that are not backed by actions. Buhari is just an old man that want to die in power. Nigeria is better off with a corrupt leader than a motionless,directionless and an inept leader.
When this kind of leader came to power in Egypt, the Army removed him. In Nigeria, the army must stand on the side of the masses. A democracy with Buhari's leadership is highly unwelcomed.
Re: PMB Says Nigeria Is Loosing Millions Of Dollars On Daily Basis by naibia: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2015
Daura syndrome = I know it all....but I know nothing!

(1) (Reply)

How Mark Ran The 7th Senate Like A “beer Joint” – Ndume / Photos:we Live Like Rats In Dis Barracks, Yet Nigerians Want Us 2b Their Friends / INEC Office In Abia State Set On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.